Closed High School Love(Cashewmanz)
Eliot pouted "don't worry, I still have seven other classes." He explained "Lots of opportunities to meet people."
Image is not mine.
"So long as you're putting yourself out there," Brian said. He often neglected that his students had lives outside his class--after all, he only saw them for one hour out of each day. "So enough school. Tell me something interesting about yourself."
Eliot thought for a second. "Let's see... aside from school, I like to dance, take pictures, and im also gay." Those were maybe the three key things he thought about himself.
Image is not mine.
Brian's eyes lit up at the last one. He was gay himself, though he chose not to admit it to his student. It was a personal piece of information, and something he figured was inappropriate to reveal after Eliot had done so. "That's great that you're so open about that," he settled on awkwardly, wondering if it made him sound like he was uncomfortable with it. "Have you considered joining the yearbook team?"
"Not really." Eliot answered "I think for now I'll stick with the chemistry thing. The pictures is more of a personal hobby." He noticed that Brian paused after he was finished talking "you okay?"
Image is not mine.
He sighed, realizing that it was probably best just to be honest with Eliot. "Yes, I'm fine. I was excited to hear you say you were gay, because...well, I am too. And it's always nice to have that connection with students, and make them feel a little less alone. I know it isn't easy being out in high school."
Eliot's face blushed red. Though it was strange he began eyeing his teacher's body to the point that a bulge was noticeable in his skinny jeans. "O-oh, thats fine." He said "I was worried I had done something wrong."
Image is not mine.
"No, of course not. I just wasn't sure if it was appropriate to share that with you so...directly. And so immediately." He looked curiously at his student's eyes, and how the sparkled when they looked at him.
The situation was becoming a little awkward. Eliot was unsure whether he should make a move. "It's no problem. Are you married?"
Image is not mine.
"No, I'm not," he said, playfully flashing his hand to show the lack of ring. "Just...never met the right person, I suppose. I was always too busy with work anyway. Weird to say for a teacher, I know," he admitted, wondering if he was revealing too much.
"That's fine, I'm not with anybody either." Eliot said, trying to connect with him.
Image is not mine.
Brian couldn't help but giggle. "I appreciate the effort. But you're 18 and new to the country. It's not like you have to be with anybody. Not that I need to be either, it's just expected when you hit a certain age."
"I suppose that's true." Eliot said. Suddenly, a shelf on the wall broke loose and fell. "Woah!" Eliot ran to the sight and bent over again, picking up the books that were on it and set them on a nearby table for the time being.
Image is not mine.
Brian couldn't help but smile at how dutiful Eliot seemed to be, and once again couldn't help himself from staring at his much shapelier body. "Eliot, please, don't worry about that..." he said rushing over and placing a hand on his lower back to get his attention.
The warm hand that touched Eliot's lower back certainly got his attention, he was blushing again. "Are you sure?" He asked.
Image is not mine.
"...yeah," he replied hesitantly. Brian noticed his hand was lingering a bit longer than he'd planned. "I appreciate the help, though..."
"Then let me help." Eliot requested. He didn't mind Brian's touch, so he kept himself bent to pick up more that fell.
Image is not mine.
"Sure...thanks," Brian replied softly, giving Eliot an absent minded rub on the back as some sort of reassurance. "Let me know if you need help," he added.
Eliot licked his lips. "Actually, could you rub me a little more? It motivates me." He asked him.
Image is not mine.
"I...uh..sure," Brian replied, slowly moving his hand back and forth across Eliot's back. Surely there was nothing wrong with this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,344 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,859 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  O Omegaverse School ShadowPup 2 741 03-26-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,391 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,766 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  O Birth in school Birthroleplayer25 2 2,947 06-16-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 100,328 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
Wink Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!) VicaLovey 330 59,748 04-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Heart C love worth dying for Gadiva22 54 4,438 02-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 279,014 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8