An Unwanted Fate (NSFW Mpreg) (Open to everyone)
Alex smirked a bit. "I doubt you're unattractive. I mean yoy did just barge out in front of my car. As for the musical, sounds fascinating. I've yet to see it, from the actual film to the plays, but I've heard a few comparison and contrasts." He stared at the glass a bit, examining the content inside. He took a small sip, remembering he needed to head out soon. "Pleasure meeting you as well. I take it you're one of the siblings Valencia mentioned? I only met her briefly before she ran off somewhere."
She nodded, "Yes, I am one of those, the rest are off skirt chasing." she said looking around, "I was in my room the duration of most parties but now I thought to go out." she said, her twilight eyes shining. She paused and took a sip of her own drink, she looked around, "Say, if you really wish to do something....pleasurable, come with me." she whispered to him.
Alex merely nodded. That sounded about right. The one owning the bar of sorts trailed off somewhere, Valencia went somewhere else after their conversation got a bit boring and now here Christine was appearing out.the woodworks. He took another sip, getting up from his seat. "Sure, I'd love to..." he merely followed her out.the door,"but I actually need to get going. There's a science exam coming up and I need to ace it." It was Friday going on Saturday, she did not need to know his.schedule on.studying, even.if.oit was a white lie. "Perhaps we could get to know each other some other time?"
"Really? You're leaving just as the fun starts?" she asked him, baring her fangs, "I'm sorry Alex, but you can't just leave." she said, grabbing his arm and pulling him out of where the party is and into her room, she literally dragged him across the floor chafing his legs and threw him on the bed, "I'm afraid you will have to stay." she said with a smirk as she locked the door.
Alex tried to figure out what she meant about him not going anywhere. When.she grabbed his arm, he felt an unnatural strength to her, prompting him to tug back against her. "The...hell" he partially got out before his body's strength eventually gave causing her to toss him on a bed. He quickly hopped off the bed, looking for another escape all while not taking his gaze off of Christine. "Look, I didn't mean to.offend, but just let me out..." he glanced a bit closely. "Are those...fangs!?"
She leaned against the door frame and licked her lips, "At first I thought you were reasonable but then again, all men will leave you by and by.." she said in a sing song voice, she shoved him down on the bed and sat on his stomach, "Alex, Alex, Alex, such a pretty little thing if only you didn't try to leave, this would be less painful." she said to him, bending down and licking his neck.
"You know what will hurt the most? My having to fuck your tight little hole until I'm sure you are carrying." she whispered in his ear, her hand traveling downwards and cupping his crotch.

Alex found himself back on the bed with the deranged figure sitting on him. The worst was that she performed with a little musical notion. "I think I'm starting to see why you're unsociable..." he simply said all while squirming underneath. "I wonder what happens when someone tries to get into a committed relationship." He glanced around for something blunt.
Christine smirked, "No need to compliment me Alex." she said to him, "And don't worry, the last committed relationship I've had almost had me killed." she added as she began unbuttoning his shirt.

"It wasn't a compliment" his brows furrowed. "You're batshit crazy" when she attempted to go at his shirt, he moved his body around a bit, preventing her from doing a good job. If he was lucky, she would position herself in a vulnerable area. If not, he was able to have grabbed the lamp off the night stand, pulling the chord straight out as it flew in her direction.
"Why thank you, I always was referred to as the 'Twist' in the family, wretched to all and beloved by none." she said smiling, her hand reaching behind the headboard of her poster bed and produced a branding iron.
"I won't really be stupid right now dear." she told him, her hands tying him to the bed post before hopping off and going to the fireplace and placing the branding iron there to heat up.
"Look love, I don't blame you if you despise me but really, who doesn't? After all, I am the less known daughter here and I was never exactly loved for myself, I always have to be pretty." she rambled on as she pushed the coals in the fireplace onto the branding iron, "That's what you men want right? You never really go for my kind...just the pretty, slutty girls who will sleep with any man they want...never the ones who will offer their hearts and souls to you." she whispered, more to herself than the one who she holds captive.
With hands bound against the bed, he merely watched in annoyance as she rambled on about how she was so unpretty. "I'm pretty sure if you looked in the mirror, you'd find.someone attractive looking right back at you, but that's besides the point now." His heart pounded at the sight of the branding iron. "How are you classifying men as some stupid typecast of wanting some bimbo to screw around in bed!? If I cared about that, I would have been drunk by now screwing around. Instead, I took some time off to talk to someone with like minded interests and when THEY offered sex, I turned it down and now here we are with you doing the exact same thing you're trying to classify me as." He pulled at the bindings that held him. "Just let me go...please...I didn't do anything to you and wasn't planning on it. We can go back to.talking if you want..."

A series of thoughts came into mind. Something had to be.able to stall her from apparently trying to brand him who knows where. Just from their brief conversation, he could tell she probably liked older books and musicals...maybe even plays. "What did you think about A Streetcar named Desire or West Side Story?" He prayed to God above that it would stop her for now at least.
"That was more of an insult to me Alex, do you really think I would be fine by getting compared to the man that wanted me dead?" she asked taking out the iron and touching it lightly with a finger.
"I must admit, you were quite kind as it is...but you are feigning interest." she said sighing, raising the iron, she placed it on his cheek, a place where everyone can see who he belongs to.

((Hey, I was wondering if there is a tiny chance that this could become a romance? Bit by bit of course.))
Alex shook.his head. "No. I wasn't trying to..." his words stopped mid-sentence at the sight of the branding iron. "Please don't..." the sound of hot metal coming into contact with flesh as it melted produced an otherwise defeaning scream as.he attempted not to.let.it out. Now his face was possibly ruined beyond repair, though Alex just wanted to shield himself, which was impossible from the restraints. He fought hard, trying.to get loose.

(It's possible it could.)
Christine drew the branding iron back and knelt down to his eye level, her eyes were expressionkess but her movements doing enough for her. Her hand reached up and touched the brand softly, her smile was not there on her face but instead a frown, she was lightly tracing the brand before shaking her head and standing up.
"Now, do you see the price you are to pay for disobedience in the LeCeille mansion?" she asked him, her eyes downcast.

Alex breaths were heavy as the slightest touch made the blistering and burned skin hurt. He flinched quickly, trying to draw away from her. Instead, he could hardly budge from sore legs and bound arms. When he tried to open his mouth to speak, he was met with the pain ten-fold. Instead, he looked away from her, a look of anger and defiance leaving her gaze as he had done so.
Christine's facade was back immediately and she untied him from the bed post and tied his hands together.
"Defiant to the end eh?" she asked him as she managed to remove his shirt and soon his pants were removed, he was forced on all fours by Christine and he heard the rustling of her dress and he felt something pressing against his anus, it was soon followed by Christine's hand squeezing his cock.
Alex was unable to fight her off any further as he soon found himself on.all fours with his limbs fastened together like an animal. Unable to really make much of a word without hurting himself, a few words scrambled under mutter was heard as he tried to kick the psychotic woman away from him after feeling her hands on his member and something else pressing against his rear. When he turned to get away, his eyes widened at the sight, fighting her off even further, at least as much as a fastened person could.
"I'm a freak aren't I?" she asked smirking at his expression, her hand began stroking his cock while she pressed in on his hole with her own, she then began kissing his back, rough kisses but they were kisses still. "But hey, who isn't a freak?" she asked as sge entered him with a sudden force that her hands went to his hips to keep him still.
His back shuddered from the freak "kissing" him after turning him back over. Despite his efforts, the same strength from.before was now holding him in place. His eyes watered up as a sharp pain pierced his back as Christine entered him roughly. He.tried to.fight it off of him again as his member was grabbed once more.
She began pounding into him relentlessly all the while she kept at giving Alex the handjob she began, she did not stop for what Alex feels to be moreover ten hours which was actually four. She was panting hard and sweat was dripping down her body, she was shaking as she rammed her cock deeper inside him, her cock thickened before it released gallons upon gallons of her seed into him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,127 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,922 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,145 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,542 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,783 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Harry Potter Mpreg any ship looking for seeder thatonething 1 1,630 06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,206 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  MCU MPREG (closed with PregnantTyler) GottaPregnantWil 110 16,239 05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil