The Hosts (OPEN)
(12-26-2013, 08:37 PM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 08:17 PM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 07:22 PM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 03:39 AM)star478 Wrote: In the two weeks since Leo was impregnated by Kregan (who eventually told Leo his name as if he had wanted Leo to get to know him personally. Leo just huffed and brushed it off) and in that time Leo's vision returned to normal and he had stopped continuously sweating. There was just one thing missing that he had before all this happened: his strength. Either it had returned and it couldn't show because of his pregnancy or the Xeons had permanently taken it from him in order to try to make him more submissive. Like hell that would ever happen.

Despite his lessened strength, Leo continued to glare at the Xeons and refused anything of what they told him to do resulting in him being force fed at every feeding session. Every so often, they freed him from his bindings on the table in order to go for a walk--with Kregan at his side-- to prevent him from getting blood clots and dying. With Kregan literally shadowing leo's every move, it was impossible for Leo to find any means of attempted escape.

His belly finally stopped growing when it looked like he was a woman 9 months pregnant with twins...and overdue. Due to his condition, his walks around the compound were eliminated and replaced with walks around the medical area, still with Kregan shadowing his every move. The Xeon medical medical examiners checked on him every 1-2 hours as if they anticipated he would give birth soon. A part of him wanted to give birth to healthy Xeon warriors, but the other, more dominate part of him wanted the medical examiners to slip up somehow and leave some pills or something out so he could take them and hopefully kill the babies he was carrying before he gave birth. If he killed himself in the process of killing the babies, all the better because he wouldn't have to live through another pregnancy again. Unfortunately, the medical examiners were careful enough that Leo's hopes of killing his Xeon young he was carrying were instantly dashed.

Then, on one of his check ups, the medical examiners began jabbering excitedly as they kept pointing at Leo's belly button. Leo didn't understand any of the medical jargon they said, but he did understand one phrase: he was getting ready to give birth. Too weak to struggle against his bindings, all he could do was glare at the medical examiners as the first labor pain went through his body causing his belly button to bulge out slightly further away from his body. He tried hiding the pain from the Xeons, but he knew that it showed in his eyes.

Another pain wracked Leo's belly causing his belly button to bulge out further and an involuntary moan to escape his lips.

"Some one, help me, please," Leo groaned as he began sweating again as his labor progressed further. He rubbed his hands on his massive middle hoping to relieve the pain. It didn't work. "It hurts. Help me. Please."

Kregan watches Leo on the holo-monitor. He seems to take great pride in see his most defiant host living out his worse fear, birthing Xeon young. Leo is drenched in sweat, his heart is pounding in his chested and his navel continues to bold you preparing to excell his young from his body. His navel soon opens up as one of his twins begin to push out.

Leo moaned in pain as his belly button opens as his first Xeon baby begins to work its way out of his body.

"No," Leo gasped before it turned into another groan from the pain. Sweat dripped from his hair into his eyes causing him to blink constantly. "No, please, don't live. Some one kill this...this...thing coming out of my body!! Please!! I told you before, I don't want to be a breeder for you!"

Between breaths and the pain the Xeon young were causing him as they were being born, Leo tried any which way to move, to kill the Xeon young before they could leave his body completely. Unfortunately, the Xeon medical examiners and the Xeon breeder who had impregnated him had, somehow, foreseen this and had tied him down tight enough that he couldn't do what he so desperately wanted to do.

His pained yelling eventually turned to painful sobs as the Xeon he is carrying continued to work their way out of his body, causing him unrelentless pain.

"Some one, please," Leo choked out between sobs, breaths, and labor pains, "Help me."

After hours of labor, Leo finally give birth to both his Xeon young. The medical examiners take the babies into the nursery, and place Leo back into his cell.
(12-26-2013, 09:54 PM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 07:22 PM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 03:39 AM)star478 Wrote: In the two weeks since Leo was impregnated by Kregan (who eventually told Leo his name as if he had wanted Leo to get to know him personally. Leo just huffed and brushed it off) and in that time Leo's vision returned to normal and he had stopped continuously sweating. There was just one thing missing that he had before all this happened: his strength. Either it had returned and it couldn't show because of his pregnancy or the Xeons had permanently taken it from him in order to try to make him more submissive. Like hell that would ever happen.

Despite his lessened strength, Leo continued to glare at the Xeons and refused anything of what they told him to do resulting in him being force fed at every feeding session. Every so often, they freed him from his bindings on the table in order to go for a walk--with Kregan at his side-- to prevent him from getting blood clots and dying. With Kregan literally shadowing leo's every move, it was impossible for Leo to find any means of attempted escape.

His belly finally stopped growing when it looked like he was a woman 9 months pregnant with twins...and overdue. Due to his condition, his walks around the compound were eliminated and replaced with walks around the medical area, still with Kregan shadowing his every move. The Xeon medical medical examiners checked on him every 1-2 hours as if they anticipated he would give birth soon. A part of him wanted to give birth to healthy Xeon warriors, but the other, more dominate part of him wanted the medical examiners to slip up somehow and leave some pills or something out so he could take them and hopefully kill the babies he was carrying before he gave birth. If he killed himself in the process of killing the babies, all the better because he wouldn't have to live through another pregnancy again. Unfortunately, the medical examiners were careful enough that Leo's hopes of killing his Xeon young he was carrying were instantly dashed.

Then, on one of his check ups, the medical examiners began jabbering excitedly as they kept pointing at Leo's belly button. Leo didn't understand any of the medical jargon they said, but he did understand one phrase: he was getting ready to give birth. Too weak to struggle against his bindings, all he could do was glare at the medical examiners as the first labor pain went through his body causing his belly button to bulge out slightly further away from his body. He tried hiding the pain from the Xeons, but he knew that it showed in his eyes.

Another pain wracked Leo's belly causing his belly button to bulge out further and an involuntary moan to escape his lips.

"Some one, help me, please," Leo groaned as he began sweating again as his labor progressed further. He rubbed his hands on his massive middle hoping to relieve the pain. It didn't work. "It hurts. Help me. Please."

Kregan watches Leo on the holo-monitor. He seems to take great pride in see his most defiant host living out his worse fear, birthing Xeon young. Leo is drenched in sweat, his heart is pounding in his chested and his navel continues to bold you preparing to excell his young from his body. His navel soon opens up as one of his twins begin to push out.

Leo moaned in pain as his belly button opens as his first Xeon baby begins to work its way out of his body.

"No," Leo gasped before it turned into another groan from the pain. Sweat dripped from his hair into his eyes causing him to blink constantly. "No, please, don't live. Some one kill this...this...thing coming out of my body!! Please!! I told you before, I don't want to be a breeder for you!"

Between breaths and the pain the Xeon young were causing him as they were being born, Leo tried any which way to move, to kill the Xeon young before they could leave his body completely. Unfortunately, the Xeon medical examiners and the Xeon breeder who had impregnated him had, somehow, foreseen this and had tied him down tight enough that he couldn't do what he so desperately wanted to do.

His pained yelling eventually turned to painful sobs as the Xeon he is carrying continued to work their way out of his body, causing him unrelentless pain.

"Some one, please," Leo choked out between sobs, breaths, and labor pains, "Help me."

After hours of labor, Leo finally give birth to both his Xeon young. The medical examiners take the babies into the nursery, and place Leo back into his cell.

Throughout the labor, Leo tried to hold the babies in, to prevent them from being born into the world. Alas, he failed as the hand of his first Xeon baby appeared from his belly button accompanied by a shriek of pain by Leo that scratched his parched throat, making him hoarse.

Eventually, the first Xeon young fully emerged from Leo's belly button and was taken away by a medical examiner. However, Leo didn't get any rest as more pain followed by another hand signaled that his second Xeon baby was ready to be born. He was too weak from the first birth to scream let alone try to prevent the birth. As soon as the medical examiner took the second Xeon young away, exhaustion finally got the better of Leo and he passed out.

An unknown amount of time later, Leo woke up, in his cell, with a sore abdomen and larger breasts than what he remembered from beforehand. Then he looked at his bellybutton and saw slight scarring on it and the memories returned: he had been impregnated by one of the Xeon breeders. Anger flared up within him, but he was too weak to stand from the birth and his throat was too dry to yell and curse at the Xeons. All he could do was turn to what he assumed was a video monitor and whisper, "Water."
(12-26-2013, 10:19 PM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 07:22 PM)star478 Wrote: Another pain wracked Leo's belly causing his belly button to bulge out further and an involuntary moan to escape his lips.

Throughout the labor, Leo tried to hold the babies in, to prevent them from being born into the world. Alas, he failed as the hand of his first Xeon baby appeared from his belly button accompanied by a shriek of pain by Leo that scratched his parched throat, making him hoarse.

Eventually, the first Xeon young fully emerged from Leo's belly button and was taken away by a medical examiner. However, Leo didn't get any rest as more pain followed by another hand signaled that his second Xeon baby was ready to be born. He was too weak from the first birth to scream let alone try to prevent the birth. As soon as the medical examiner took the second Xeon young away, exhaustion finally got the better of Leo and he passed out.

An unknown amount of time later, Leo woke up, in his cell, with a sore abdomen and larger breasts than what he remembered from beforehand. Then he looked at his bellybutton and saw slight scarring on it and the memories returned: he had been impregnated by one of the Xeon breeders. Anger flared up within him, but he was too weak to stand from the birth and his throat was too dry to yell and curse at the Xeons. All he could do was turn to what he assumed was a video monitor and whisper, "Water."

Kregan enters Leo's cell with a bucket of cool clear refreshing water, and places it next to Leo. "You will be fine after afew hours" said Kregan. "Soon we will have to pump those breasts of yours for milk.
(12-26-2013, 10:29 PM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 08:17 PM)Tiberias Wrote: Kregan watches Leo on the holo-monitor. He seems to take great pride in see his most defiant host living out his worse fear, birthing Xeon young. Leo is drenched in sweat, his heart is pounding in his chested and his navel continues to bold you preparing to excell his young from his body. His navel soon opens up as one of his twins begin to push out.

Kregan enters Leo's cell with a bucket of cool clear refreshing water, and places it next to Leo. "You will be fine after afew hours" said Kregan. "Soon we will have to pump those breasts of yours for milk.

Leo grabbed the bucket of water and drank straight out of it, spilling some of it all over his front and on his cot-like bed. Once he drained the bucket, he tossed at Kregan with as much strength as he could muster, which wasn't much especially since his original strength has yet to return and the birth took even more away from...at least temporarily. Hopefully the strength the labor took from him will return in the few hours Kregan mentioned. Leo doubted his full, original strength would return.

"I won't let you or anyone of your kind near me again," Leo croaked out and rubbed his neck as if that would help his voice return to normal. He then cupped his newly formed breasts that were stil leaking milk. "I won't even let you to milk these. I'd rather deal with the pressure than have you milk them. Hell, I'd rather milk them myself and let the milk spill onto the floor."

He then let go of his breasts and glared at Kregan.

"And nothing you say or do will change that," Leo said defiantly.
(12-26-2013, 10:50 PM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 08:37 PM)star478 Wrote: Leo moaned in pain as his belly button opens as his first Xeon baby begins to work its way out of his body.

Leo grabbed the bucket of water and drank straight out of it, spilling some of it all over his front and on his cot-like bed. Once he drained the bucket, he tossed at Kregan with as much strength as he could muster, which wasn't much especially since his original strength has yet to return and the birth took even more away from...at least temporarily. Hopefully the strength the labor took from him will return in the few hours Kregan mentioned. Leo doubted his full, original strength would return.

"I won't let you or anyone of your kind near me again," Leo croaked out and rubbed his neck as if that would help his voice return to normal. He then cupped his newly formed breasts that were stil leaking milk. "I won't even let you to milk these. I'd rather deal with the pressure than have you milk them. Hell, I'd rather milk them myself and let the milk spill onto the floor."

"Why cant you learn your place?" Kregan says furiously. "Your Resistance will do you no good. No matter how hard you try you will not be some defiant hero. You will be but a broodmother for us." As Kregan finishes his statement his holo-disk (Xeon cellphone) chimes. "Yes, hello?....are they? Excellent, send them in." He disconnects. "Well your newborns are ready to see you now." Kregan restraints Leo to the wall and awaits the arrival of the newest Xeon infants.
(12-26-2013, 11:01 PM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 10:50 PM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 09:54 PM)Tiberias Wrote: After hours of labor, Leo finally give birth to both his Xeon young. The medical examiners take the babies into the nursery, and place Leo back into his cell.

"Why cant you learn your place?" Kregan says furiously. "Your Resistance will do you no good. No matter how hard you try you will not be some defiant hero. You will be but a broodmother for us." As Kregan finishes his statement his holo-disk (Xeon cellphone) chimes. "Yes, hello?....are they? Excellent, send them in." He disconnects. "Well your newborns are ready to see you now." Kregan restraints Leo to the wall and awaits the arrival of the newest Xeon infants.

"I am not looking to be a hero of any kind," Leo said, still defiant despite being pinned against the wall by Kregan. "I'm just trying to free everyone who has been entered in this program unwillingly, like me. Besides, you Xeons should be able to find another species to host your young. There ought to be other planets than Earth that contain life."

Even though his strength is nowhere near what it was before his first--and he hoped his only--he come up with another idea to attempt to break free from Kregan's grasp: biting him. It worked....briefly. Kregan dropped Leo with a roar, but before Leo could get anywhere near the door to his cell, Leo was stopped and thrown roughly against the wall making him see stars from hitting his head against the wall.
The Xeon doctors bring Leos newborns into his cell, along with a pump like device. Kregan moves him from the wall to his cot, still restrained. "Place the younglings to his breasts. They must feed", he orders the doctors. They then place the Xeon twins on Leos chest and latch onto his nipples and begin to suckle.gk
Leo winced when the newborns latched onto his nipples and began to sucle. As the newborns suckled, it oddly enough felt.....good. Of course, Leo wouldn't give Kregan or the Xeon doctors the pleasure nor the satisfaction of seeing him enjoying breast feeding the newborns. So, he ignored the newborns suckling from his breasts and looked at Kregan, still defiant.

"You will pay for this," Leo said coldly. "I don't care what you do. I will never be a slave to you. I will never accept you as my masters. I will defy you until my dying breath. I will find a way out of here even if it costs me my life."
"Oh Ive only just begun dear boy. After afew days.your body will be ready for another pregnancy. And when that time comes" Kregan continues, "I'll be waiting." Kregan and the Xeon doctors leave Leos cell with the newborns, but.not before hooking him up to a Xeon breastpumto harvest his milk.
"I won't let you impregnate me again, creep!!" Leo yelled at Kregan as he exited Leo's cell. Once Kregan had completely left, all Leo could do was lie on his cot as his milk was harvested from his breasts. What it would be used for, Leo had no idea. Nor did he want to know. The knowledge that the Xeons could be watching him at this very moment; however, did for him to ignore the pleasurable feeling the breast pump gave him at it harvested his milk. Instead, he stared at the ceiling trying to formulate some king of plan of escape before the next impregnation session.
6 days have passed and Leo is ready for another pregnancy.
It's been 6 days since Leo gave birth to his Xeon twins. His strength pre-labor had returned, but not his strength pre-pregnancy, which aggravated him to no end. Apparently, the Xeons wanted him to be weak so he wouldn't be able to over power them. Well, he'll show them.

His breasts were milked at least twice a day since he gave birth: once by the twins and once by the pump. His milk production slowed down a little, but not enough that it would cause them to stop the milking. Most likely because of him breast feeding (despite his continued resistance) the twins.

He knew that, soon, Kregan or some other Xeon would come to his cell in order to impregnate him, causing him to lose the flab from the last pregnancy only to be replaced by a baby bump...again. Unlike the last impregnation session, Leo had a plan to prevent from being impregnated again. He spent every hour that the Xeons weren't in his cell going over his plan, making sure there were no flaws. Even right now, as he paced back and forth in his cell, he was going over his plan. At least, he hoped that there were no flaws. Knowing the Xeons, they would probably have a contingency plan in place in case his plan did work. Like restraining him and forcing the pregnancy on him or something of that sort.

Whatever the result would be, Leo didn't care. He didn't want to be pregnant with Xeon babies again....and wanted to be out of this compund as soon as possible.
(Okay, will do)

Trevor listened to his explanation on using the gun, the reply made him chuckle. "That makes sense. I would've have done the same." Kregan however was vague to his question as he immediately left the communicator. He sighed, but not in anger. Anger was one thing he was not at the moment. Instead, he simply shut his eyes and rested again, waiting on breakfast, lunch, or dinner: he had no idea of the time or where he was at. The male simply did want to get back home however. The next two days were odd for him. It started with his chest feeling super sensitive and an occasional nausea. The slightest movement in the fabric they had him wear caused his pecs to stick out instantly. The next day, his chest was getting puffier - not in a sense that he was developing breasts, but they certainly were getting plump- the sound of liquid sloshing inside. He was confused, but the third day did not make it better. It would be hard to tell that he was apart of anything as his abs were replaced with a very large gut, that poked out from under the thin spandex like shirt he was given, a dark line tracing right in the center of it all. He rubbed the sensitive belly, the said feel feeling firm and hard, as he waited on someone to show up. If he had to guess, he could say he swallowed a large watermelon whole or one of the beach balls he used the play with while on the beaches in Florida.
(12-27-2013, 01:38 AM)star478 Wrote: It's been 6 days since Leo gave birth to his Xeon twins. His strength pre-labor had returned, but not his strength pre-pregnancy, which aggravated him to no end. Apparently, the Xeons wanted him to be weak so he wouldn't be able to over power them. Well, he'll show them.

His breasts were milked at least twice a day since he gave birth: once by the twins and once by the pump. His milk production slowed down a little, but not enough that it would cause them to stop the milking. Most likely because of him breast feeding (despite his continued resistance) the twins.

He knew that, soon, Kregan or some other Xeon would come to his cell in order to impregnate him, causing him to lose the flab from the last pregnancy only to be replaced by a baby bump...again. Unlike the last impregnation session, Leo had a plan to prevent from being impregnated again. He spent every hour that the Xeons weren't in his cell going over his plan, making sure there were no flaws. Even right now, as he paced back and forth in his cell, he was going over his plan. At least, he hoped that there were no flaws. Knowing the Xeons, they would probably have a contingency plan in place in case his plan did work. Like restraining him and forcing the pregnancy on him or something of that sort.

Whatever the result would be, Leo didn't care. He didn't want to be pregnant with Xeon babies again....and wanted to be out of this compund as soon as possible.

As Leo was laying in his cot, hes door suddenly opens, its another human. "Come on, Im getting you outta here." whispers the stranger. Leo thought to himself that his prayers have finally been answered. He follows the stranger, who soon reveals his.name to be Dave, out of his cell. "Come on this way,we have to get to the central.control room to release the others". Leo rushed behind Dave without a word. They finally reach the control room. "I'll stand guard, you get to the controls" said Dave.directing Leo to the.controls. As He was about to press the release button to the prision cells, he feels a sharp stabbing pain in his stomach. He.looks down to see a tentacle has once again pieced his navel. He turns around slow to see that the tentacle belongs to Dave, who then morphs into his true.forn, Kregan.
Leo's heart leapt for joy when "Dave" came and let him out.

"Thank you," Leo whispered and followed "Dave" to the control room without any hesitation. Maybe he didn't need his plan after all...

As he was getting ready to push the button to release the other prisoners, a sharp pain, followed by a warm filling sensation, eminated from his belly button causing him to look down: it was a tentacle. He quickly looked up in fear and shock only to see that "Dave" was gone only to be replaced by Kregan.

Anger quickly replaced his fear and shock causing him to grab the tentacle and attempt to stop the flow of seed.

"Damn it Kregan!!" Leo exclaimed and looked at Kregan with hate, unable to slow the flow one bit. "I told you I didn't want to be impregnated again!! Why can't you get it through your thick skull that I don't want any part of your breeder program?!"
"When are yiou going you realize you dont have a choice?!" Kregan says angerly spilling his seeder into Leos body. Leo goes into shock and collapses.

He awakes 2 days later on the medical bay.1st thing he realizes is that he isnt restrained and unguard, but he soon realizes why.Tghe Xeons didnt bother guard him because his belly had expand to where he appeared to be carrying a full grown human Leo couldnt move, tried as he didi, due to the added weight.
"I will never le..." Leo began but couldn't continue when Kregan's seed entered him faster than normal. He went into shock and passed out.

Two days later, Leo slowly awoke, groggy and with a severe headache. He looked around and saw that he was in the medical area and on the same table as before. Only difference is that he wasn't strapped down. He tried to move and get up, but he couldn't. He looked at his belly and could only see the top of it over his now massive breasts. If his breasts had inflated to such a ginormous size, it could only be assumed that his belly looked like he looked like he was pregnant with an adult human. He estimated his breasts to be somewhere around a G or GG cup size. Leo wasn't an expert so it was only a wild guess. A glob of something wet hit his chin causing him to look at his nipples...even though they were out of his line of sight. They were lactating even more than before.

The weight on his middle and his chest forced him to draw in short, shallow breaths of air.

"Kregan!!" Leo shouted into the air one of of those short, shallow breaths. "As soon as I give birth....you'll pay for this!! That's a promise!!"
Leo's stomach soon begins to quake. He grips it in both pain and hidden pleasure. He glances over to the ultrasound machine and sees why hes belly and breasts are so massive. Kregan had impregnated him with octuplets.
Leo placed his hands on the sides of his belly (the only parts of it he can reach) and groaned in pain and hidden pleasure. Sure, his body wanted him to enjoy what the Xeons were doing to him, but his mind continued to refuse to recognize any of the pleasure signals...well, as much as what he can.

He groaned again after looking at the ultrasound (live at that as he can see the babies moving and kicking at his taught skin). He had octuplets within him. How he had gone from having twins to having octuplets, he had no idea.

"Fuck," Leo groaned and layed his head down on the rather uncomfortable table, anger building within him yet again. "When I get my hands on Kregan....he'll wish he had never impregnated me. Twice. With ten babies total.

"I'll make that son of a bitch pay for every person impregnated involuntarily. And I'll make sure he suffers."
"Hello Sue" Kregan says as he enters her chambers. Are you ready to recieve the giftt of the Xeon?"

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm ready and waiting Sue says with an excited smile.
[/quote]

Sue Ellen followed Kregan to the medical bay where the impregnation process would take place. She got up on the bed and made herself as comfortable as possible waiting to be impregnated.

As much as it was a bit weird in that alien impregnation wasn't how she always pictured herself becoming a mother the situation wasn't as bad as all that. It was a free life and she was treated well with a certain level of respect and gained a certain standard of comfort for being a volunteer. She even enjoyed being pregnant after the initial boost period, which she found quite taxing on her energy levels.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,440 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,345 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,155 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,229 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,638 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,059 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,112 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,565 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,560 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15