Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)
"Mmm im fine. The babies still sleep for now" he giggle. "It was comfort to sleep on my belly? Hope you enjoy it" he smirks.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(12-05-2014, 04:22 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Mmm im fine. The babies still sleep for now" he giggle. "It was comfort to sleep on my belly? Hope you enjoy it" he smirks.

"Oh, sorry." said Jeremy, embarrassed. "Sorry, i didn't want to bother you."
"Its ok. I like it. It feels someone is protecting me". He look at Jeremy eyes. Suddenly he lean forward and kiss his lips. He didnt know what he was doing. He break the kiss and blush. "Sorry. I shouldnt have done that" he look a shame.
(12-05-2014, 04:28 PM)dolria1 Wrote: "Its ok. I like it. It feels someone is protecting me". He look at Jeremy eyes. Suddenly he lean forward and kiss his lips. He didnt know what he was doing. He break the kiss and blush. "Sorry. I shouldnt have done that" he look a shame.

Jeremy looked at Soren for a moment and them kissed him on his lips too
Soren pull him closer and kissed him long wet kiss, play with his tounge and touching his chest and rubb it. He look at him. "Mmm thought you didnt want me to have sex?" He ask him confused.
he continues to browse looking at the steak selection, he finally points out the surf & turf with a 500 gram (18 ounce) steak and Garlic Prawns "I...is this any good? this is my first time out alone" his belly changes to a light blue to show he is a little sad or depressed. usually his Partner orders everything for him so he has no idea about what is what
Available for conversation, pm me.
"The steak from where I'm from is good. So it must be here, I think." Da Ji said. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to but in."
he meeps and looks behind him, to Da ji exposing his brand as he turns "I...Its ok you think itll be ok?"
Da Ji smiles as if amused. "I'm sure it will be good." He responds.
he nods and looks down at the menu again "i...i guess ill have that then please... Medium Rare if thats ok..."
(12-05-2014, 05:10 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: he nods and looks down at the menu again "i...i guess ill have that then please... Medium Rare if thats ok..."

"Ok" said Jeremy. "I will bring that".

Jeremy returned and served the food to izer. Jeremy realized that Izer looked sad, and said "Are you okay, man? You look so sad. Do you need any help?"
(12-05-2014, 04:35 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren pull him closer and kissed him long wet kiss, play with his tounge and touching his chest and rubb it. He look at him. "Mmm thought you didnt want me to have sex?" He ask him confused.

"Well..." said Jeremy. "I don't want to. I mean, not now, my family is here. And i'm so confused"
he smiles and looks down at the plate taking a sniff, giving a soft murr to the scent he belly slowly changing to orange "y..yeah... its my first time out without my Mate... and im so used to being... alienated because of my branding" he shifts a little to show it off to the pregnant waiter "and usually he orders for me... so im a little overwhelmed by everything"
(12-05-2014, 05:53 PM)tjopj44 Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 04:35 PM)dolria1 Wrote: Soren pull him closer and kissed him long wet kiss, play with his tounge and touching his chest and rubb it. He look at him. "Mmm thought you didnt want me to have sex?" He ask him confused.

"Well..." said Jeremy. "I don't want to. I mean, not now, my family is here. And i'm so confused"
"I see" he look sad and get up from the bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower.
(12-05-2014, 06:00 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: he smiles and looks down at the plate taking a sniff, giving a soft murr to the scent he belly slowly changing to orange "y..yeah... its my first time out without my Mate... and im so used to being... alienated because of my branding" he shifts a little to show it off to the pregnant waiter "and usually he orders for me... so im a little overwhelmed by everything"
(actually Jeremy is not pregnant)
"sorry, i don't want to be rude but what is this branding on your shoulder?"
(12-05-2014, 06:31 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: (actually Jeremy is not pregnant)

(sorry didn't notice XD)
he gives a soft whimper and picks up his fork "Its fine, Its a slave branding... i...was a slave for most of my life..." he gives a soft sigh and dabs the fork in the sauce licking it clean "Most seahorse Lizards are Brown, or orange, or reds or yellows, My parents sold me into slavery because I'm a freak... and they didn't want a freaky purple son" he stabs a prawn with his fork and slices it in half before eating it, murring softly at the taste. "Usually Masters tag their slaves in some way, an ear tag or an unmovable collar or bracelet, My first master decided to be... sadistic and branded me. Its all perfectly Legal sadly. sadly it gets me into more trouble than one would normally get into... its why i was nervous about coming in here... there is allot of people who dont like slaves in their stores so..."
(12-05-2014, 07:14 PM)Dusty779 Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 06:31 PM)tjopj44 Wrote: (actually Jeremy is not pregnant)

(sorry didn't notice XD)
he gives a soft whimper and picks up his fork "Its fine, Its a slave branding... i...was a slave for most of my life..." he gives a soft sigh and dabs the fork in the sauce licking it clean "Most seahorse Lizards are Brown, or orange, or reds or yellows, My parents sold me into slavery because I'm a freak... and they didn't want a freaky purple son" he stabs a prawn with his fork and slices it in half before eating it, murring softly at the taste. "Usually Masters tag their slaves in some way, an ear tag or an unmovable collar or bracelet, My first master decided to be... sadistic and branded me. Its all perfectly Legal sadly. sadly it gets me into more trouble than one would normally get into... its why i was nervous about coming in here... there is allot of people who dont like slaves in their stores so..."

"I don't think you are a freak" Jeremy said, being honest. "And i'm so sorry to hear you were a slave. I hope you are fine, now."
Jeremy went to the stage which was in the center of the small restaurant. "Good evening to you all. The next song I will sing is called" it's a fine life. "Thank you for coming here" He closed his eyes and began to sing

"small pleasures, small pleasures
who would deny us these?
Gin toddies, large measures,
No skimping if you please
I rough it, i love it,
life is game of chance
I never tire of it
leading a merry dance
If you don't mind having to go without things
It's a fine life. (it's a fine life)"
(12-06-2014, 04:20 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: "I don't think you are a freak" Jeremy said, being honest. "And i'm so sorry to hear you were a slave. I hope you are fine, now."

he gives a smile and puts the next piece of food into his maw "Yeah I'm ok, after i was bought by the military as 'cannon fodder' they abandoned me because i was too timid and weak. if they hadn't done that, i wouldn't be with my Mate... Or carrying my first cub" his belly goes an almost glowing orange to show he is happy, the hormones from his pregnancy obviously having kicked in early causing some mood swings "B...By the way... what is there to drink? i know i cant have alcohol... and usually i just have water... but id like to treat myself"
(12-06-2014, 04:37 AM)Dusty779 Wrote:
(12-06-2014, 04:20 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: "I don't think you are a freak" Jeremy said, being honest. "And i'm so sorry to hear you were a slave. I hope you are fine, now."

he gives a smile and puts the next piece of food into his maw "Yeah I'm ok, after i was bought by the military as 'cannon fodder' they abandoned me because i was too timid and weak. if they hadn't done that, i wouldn't be with my Mate... Or carrying my first cub" his belly goes an almost glowing orange to show he is happy, the hormones from his pregnancy obviously having kicked in early causing some mood swings "B...By the way... what is there to drink? i know i cant have alcohol... and usually i just have water... but id like to treat myself"

"Well..." said Jeremy "We have blackbarries juice, orange juice, apple juice, pear juice, watermelon juice, etc..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,440 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,341 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,155 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,138 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,631 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,550 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,043 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,106 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,606 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,555 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething