Genesis Colony (closed with DragonKnight)

"arrgg i see. as you wish my love". Yu lift Ryne in his arms and he took him to the bedroom. then as he put him down on the bed, he go to his bag and took 3 pills and swallow them with water. after 10 seconds his balls get bigger double size from usual, and his cock strech out to his full lengh and full big veins. "i took amount of seeding 100 men, so i can keep cum and cum how many times i want" he get closer to Ryne and climb the bed beside him. "so, which position you want me to fuck you today love?"

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

"Doggy." Ryne said simply as he got on all fours and wiggled his ass up in the air.

"ok" Yu piston himself on Ryne ass hole and waste no time: he slammed his abnormal cock inside his lover tight ass all the way into his womb.

Ryne moaned loudly as his backside was rammed into. The babies began to kick, causing Ryne to moan loudly. "Cum into me! I want your seed." He begged.

Yu moan as he pump his preg carrier hard and faster, going deep inside his womb. he fell one baby and withdrow a little so he wont hurt him. he keep thrust harder, and after ten minutes of yelling and moaning he cum and cum and cum inside Ryne belly and expand it more then it was yesterday in the party. then he collaps on ryne breathless.

Ryne panted heavily as he rested on top of his belly. "So big. I can feel more in there." He said as he laid down on his side.

Yu grinned. "are you full now or you want another turn in other position?"

"Another position. I can go all day." Ryne teased as he rubbed his full belly.

"grrr ok" Yu grinned as he took Ryne in his arms and lift him on the wall and spread his legs wide and push his eruct cock into his womb and fuck him. his ass was squeezed by his hands as he push and push in and out and Ryne moan loudly. "do you like it?" he asked him between thrusts.

Ryne moaned as he pressed against the wall, his belly bouncing and swaying up and down. "So good! Keep going! Don't stop." He begged.

Yu keep pumping him like no tomarrow. sweat was flow from his forehead. his all body was wet. he yawned and groaned as he feel the babies kicking against his abs. he thrust faster and faster. he shout "time to fill you up preggo boy" and then he climax a tolerant waves of thick hot cum inside Ryne womb.

Ryne moaned louder as his belly expanded. His belly just kept growing and growing until it could touch the floor. Ryne's breasts and ass grew too, becoming as big as yoga balls. "Ohhhh...my womb is so tight! I feel like I could burst!"

"now you are full?" Yu asked. "im afraid it will hurt the babies".

Ryne moaned as the babies kicked, causing hundreds of little bumps to appear on his belly. "I need to lie down. I can't even see in front if me." He said.

Yu let him lay down. "are you ok babe?" he asked

Ryne moaned in pleasure as the babies kicked in move. He placed his hand on top of his belly, underneath his breasts and rubbed the spot where his little girl would be. "I'm just fine. Just horny."

"ok babe" Yu lay beside him and nuzzle his belly, lick it with his tounge and play with Ryne bellybutton.

Ryne moaned as he tried to reach Yu. "Nooooo...its so sensitive." He whined.

he teased Ryne bellybutton even more when he said that. he want to see him come only by teasing his navel. "oh what a nice bellybutton you have love" Yu grinned and rubb it and lick it more and pinch it. "how's that?"

Ryne moaned as he climaxed. "No fair." He panted heavily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM