Closed Teacher's Mistake
Nathan blushed slightly. He flipped up his sweater.
"It's embarrassing... Taylor, you'll watch it tonight"
Taylor chuckled and immediately put his hands on it, “it’s grown”, he stated, looking at it in awe. “Also is your back hurting? Your face screwed up earlier when you bent over”.
Nathan blushed in embarrassment. He nodded slightly
"Will you relieve me a little tonight?" he asked, cuddling up to him lightly.
“Yeah, I can massage it if you want?“, he offered, “you sort of learn how to in boxing cause of the injuries”.
Nathan stroked his cheek.
"Taylor..." he murmured "I want a kiss" he demanded sweetly
Taylor cupped the teachers face and laid a kiss on his lips, “I’m going to go home and get ready, then I’ll come over to yours”, he explained.
Nathan nodded his head. He patted him on the back of the head.
"Take care..." he said and sent him his charming smile.
Taylor kissed him back, cradling the teachers arse cheek. “I’ll see you later”, he promised, leaving the classroom and beginning the walk home.
Nathan in the afternoon, dressed in a comfortable dress, roamed around the apartment. He took care of various things. In a way, business matters. He was also already looking for accessories for the baby.
Taylor arrived at Nathan’s house dressed in his grey cargos and a white T-shirt. He knocked amd waited to he let in.
Nathan ran to the door in his bathrobe. He had just gotten out of the shower.
"You are..." he said at the sight of his lover
Taylor laughed at the teachers rush and stepped inside, he immediately pulled Nathan into a hug.
Nathan put his arms around him and looked at him.
"I missed..." he whined sweetly
“I missed you too”, Taylor replied, smiling down at his lover. He took his hand and led him further into the house, “please don’t tell me we are doing math work”.
Nathan smiled slightly.
"We'll do whatever you want today..." he replied in good humor
“Yess”, Taylor exclaimed, “let’s go and watch a film in bed”. He rushed off into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed, waiting for Nathan to catch up.
Nathan shook his head amused and slowly started walking to the bedroom. Suddenly, however, his head spun. He grabbed onto the wall, lowering his head and breathing deeply.
Taylor could see Nathan through the doorway and jumped back up, rushing over to Nathan’s side. He wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close to his chest, for balance. “Keep breathing”, he muttered.
Nathan grabbed his arm and held on to it tightly. He began to breathe deeply.
"I feel a little weak... Can we sit on the bed?" he asked and looked at him "And will you get me a glass of water?"
Taylor hummed, slowing leading Nathan to the bed and helping him lay down. He left to get a glass of water and when he returned he made sure to hold the glass to his lovers lips.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,815 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 2,187 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy Whoknows 1,752 47,632 08-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Slightly Submissive Teacher. Whoknows 20 1,672 04-28-2022, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Whoknows