Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)

(12-04-2014, 12:58 AM)HanbeiTakenaka Wrote:  Name: Da Ji
Creature (and explanation if needed): Incubus
Powers (if you have any power): Flight, can hide wings to appear human. Can also transport his offspring he carries into someone else through intercourse.
Pregnant (Yes or No): Yes
How many babies (if pregnant): Lost count, close to hundreds (physically appears to have sextuplets.)
How far along (if pregnant): Perpetually pregnant, Gives birth to some babies conceived earlier while the others stay inside until it is their time.
Appearance: Dark green, shaggy hair. Blue eyes and generally wears a white buttoned shirt and red skinny jeans. Has black wings. Is pale and very skinny. 5'7 feet tall and about a hundred pounds not counting baby weight.
Personality: Flirtarious, loves sex and carrying babies since his creation.
History: He is a "broken" demon. Unlike normal Incubus he gets pregnant rather than impregnates (usually) He can carry multiple different offspring at a time whoes species is the same as the creature who fucked him.

(I hope this is acceptable.)

(That's great)

(12-04-2014, 11:48 AM)Dusty779 Wrote:  Name: Izer Glass

Creature (and explanation if needed): Seahorse lizard. Anthro lizards where the males fertilise and carry the young after the females implant the egg(s). Is "lukewarm" blooded meaning that they have a low body temperature like most lizards. But while being not needing to bathe in sunlight for warmth, cold temperatures can harm them.

Powers (if you have any power): belly scales change colour to show mood.

Pregnant (Yes or No): yes

How many babies (if pregnant): one, the egg was a donner that was fertilised by his human husband.

How far along (if pregnant): three of nine

Appearance: five foot six, purple scales (excluding atomach) red eyes, ditigigrade legs and feet with a long tail. He is somewhat lean except for his belly which is already starting to bulge. There is a large branding on his right shoulder blade that signifieshe was once a slave. His dislike of wearing shirts often means the brand gets him treated badly.

Personality: kind and somewhat timid. He is actualy quite inteligent. He trys to please everyone he meets as part of his slave upbringing. He is slow to anger, but gets irate whwn he treated as a slave.

History: he was sold into slavery quite young, and was eventually bought by the military. There he a was used as "cannon fodder" in the last great war before he was eventually abandoned. Rescued off the streets by a human, his now partner, they eventually decided to give kids a try.

Other: always wears yellow shorts, and seldom wears a top.

(Hope this ok, can add more details if needed)

(this is great too)

(12-04-2014, 12:58 AM)dolria1 Wrote:  Soren went home and wait for Jeremy to call himm he was tired and went to sleep.

Jeremy called Soren, and wait him to answer the phone.

Soren answered. "Hey. Think you wont call at all" Soren grins of the other side of the line. "So, do you make up your mind?".

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

(12-04-2014, 05:44 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  Soren answered. "Hey. Think you wont call at all" Soren grins of the other side of the line. "So, do you make up your mind?".

"Yes" said Jeremy. "And i'm so, so sorry, man, but i can just have sex to you like this. I don't do things like that with people who i didn't know." He continued, beeing sincere. "But we can be friends if you want. I can help you with everything, the pregnancy, the birth, take care of the babies, anything you want"

"Ok sure. Im ok with that" said Soren "do you want to come to my place or i will come to yours?"

(12-04-2014, 06:58 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  "Ok sure. Im ok with that" said Soren "do you want to come to my place or i will come to yours?"

"Well, you can come to my place" Said Jeremy. "But i can come to yours if you need"

A hour later Soren come to Jeremy's place. He waddle to the door and knock on it, placing his hands on his swallen middle as the door opens. "Hi. Can i come in?" He smile at him.

(12-04-2014, 07:24 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  A hour later Soren come to Jeremy's place. He waddle to the door and knock on it, placing his hands on his swallen middle as the door opens. "Hi. Can i come in?" He smile at him.

"Yes, of course" Said Jeremy, opening the door and smiling back to soren. "This is Alice, my little sister" He continued, pointing to Alice (Alice is seven years old, she has blonde hair, blue eyes, and is very cute. She has a big heart, and loves making friends.)

"Hi" Alice said. "My name is Alice. What's yours?" Then she nottice Soren's belly. "Wow, are you pregnant?"

"Alice" Jeremy said. "Don't be rude" He looks at Soren "I'm sorry for that. Alice is a very curious girl"

Soren smile at Alice. "Hi little one. Yeah im pregnant. You want to feel?" He look at Jeremy "its ok if i let her feel the kicking?" Soren ask Jeremy sincerly.

(12-04-2014, 09:01 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  Soren smile at Alice. "Hi little one. Yeah im pregnant. You want to feel?" He look at Jeremy "its ok if i let her feel the kicking?" Soren ask Jeremy sincerly.

"Yes, of course." Said Jeremy, smiling. "Can i feel it too?" He continued. Jeremy was curious, because he had never touched a pregnant man's belly before.

Soren nods blushing. "Sure" he smile as the boy and his sister rubb his belly. It make him moan softly "mmm... he close his eyes in bliss. "keep going. It feels so good" the Alcalite humms.

(12-04-2014, 09:12 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  Soren nods blushing. "Sure" he smile as the boy and his sister rubb his belly. It make him moan softly "mmm... he close his eyes in bliss. "keep going. It feels so good" the Alcalite humms.

Jeremy rubs Soren's belly, feeling amazed when he realized that the babies were kicking. He smiled to Soren. "That's so great. Congratulations, buddy."

"Thanks" Soren blushed. He look at Alice. "You see honey, those little babies inside me will go out soon. Shame that no one will care for me till then, since i broke up with my boyfriend awhile ago..." Soren voice get low and his eyes sad.

(12-04-2014, 09:42 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  "Thanks" Soren blushed. He look at Alice. "You see honey, those little babies inside me will go out soon. Shame that no one will care for me till then, since i broke up with my boyfriend awhile ago..." Soren voice get low and his eyes sad.

"Oh, that's so sad" Said Jeremy, feeling sad for his friend.

"Hey" Said Alice smiling. "I have an idea. Jeremy could be your boyfriend"

"Alice" Siad Jeremy shocked. "Soren is just my friend."

"Its ok Alice. I can manage alone. It will be hard still, but i will manage" Soren smile was a little bit fake. "So, what you wanna do big guy? Can i have a sit at least? My back is hurting like hell". He sigh as he place his hand behind his back, which make his belly look bigger.

(12-04-2014, 09:57 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  "Its ok Alice. I can manage alone. It will be hard still, but i will manage" Soren smile was a little bit fake. "So, what you wanna do big guy? Can i have a sit at least? My back is hurting like hell". He sigh as he place his hand behind his back, which make his belly look bigger.

"oh, sorry." Said Jeremy "I had not realized that we were still standing. Of course you can take a sit. Come, lets sit on the couch."

"Jeremy, i'm going to bed. I have to go to the class tomorrow" Said Alice.

"Okay, dear." Said Jeremy to her and kissed her on her cheeks. "Good night"

"Good night, Jeremy and good night, Soren" Alice said and went to bed

"Good night Alice" Soren smile at her. Then he waddle to the couch and sigh as he sit on it and make himself comfortable. "Ahhh thats better. Lovely girl, your sister. She reminds you. You both have the same eyes and nose" said Soren smiling. He place hands on his belly. "So, what you wanna do now? Im all yours".

(12-04-2014, 10:18 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  "Good night Alice" Soren smile at her. Then he waddle to the couch and sigh as he sit on it and make himself comfortable. "Ahhh thats better. Lovely girl, your sister. She reminds you. You both have the same eyes and nose" said Soren smiling. He place hands on his belly. "So, what you wanna do now? Im all yours".

"Well, i wanna be your friend. I'm sorry, Soren, but i can't have sex with you. Because what if you become pregnant again? I could not take care of a baby." Jeremy said

"Its ok" Soren sighed. "I understand. Dont worry. And i appreciate your friendship" Soren smile at him and rubb his belly in circles. He gasp. "Offf the babies kicking".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM