Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)

he 'hmms' for a while "Can i get an Apple Juice please?"

Available for conversation, pm me.

(12-06-2014, 04:50 AM)Dusty779 Wrote:  he 'hmms' for a while "Can i get an Apple Juice please?"

"Yes, of course" said Jeremy, bringing the apple juice. "Here you are"

he smiles again and takes the glass having a sip "Thank you" he says while murring loudly from all the good tastes and smells coming to his nose, he starts eating, going with surprising restraint as he try's to savour each flavour as he eats

Da Ji had been listening to Izer intently. This was a rare moment when his face was not grinning. He sat in a seat beside him. "I'm sorry to hear about your sad tale." He said. "If you need anything, you can speak to me." His voice was still flirty, but he cluld not help that.

he blushed a little at the flirtatios tone "th...thanks... sorry if my story upset you" he gives another soft smile "Atleast i made it Out of it all with only Minor Problems"

"It makes me concerned, but doesn't it make you feel better to talk about it?" He asked, sounding even flirtier. "Sometimes, you just need an ear to listen to you."

he smiles swallowing another mouthful "My mate wanted me to go see a shrink... He dosn't like me to talk about it, it was hard enough for him to help me after he found me laying in a pool of my own blood and Vomit next to the Skip outside his apartment because i had eaten something that made me sick, and some neighbourhood kids decided to have a slave abusing contest while i was down" he offers some of the steak to Da Ji

Da Ji politely refused. "Thanks, but I don't need nourishment." He said, ironically being in a restaraunt. "That is also sad, however, you don't have a mate now right? This makes you free, therefore you no longer need to fear those people who mistreat you, correct?" He was struggling to sound supportive due to his voice.

he chuckled and gave a soft shrug eating the forkful of food "No i do have a mate, Jason Glass, he's the same human who rescued me from the streets. he gave me his last name when i told him i didn't have one, when you become a slave, all you keep is your first name" he took a swig of his drink and a few more mouthful's before continuing "I am free tho, but sadly, i cant get rid of the Brand, Because it was done when i was still young, only six if i can remember, its been engraved into my body's scale memory... so it would just grow back the same even with a graft eventually, Anyway, That's enough whining from me, tell me about You" He smiles warmly, the small ring of darkblue around the outside of his belly vanishing quickly back to orange

(may I still join this, and If I can, what type of character are you in all more in need of?)

(12-06-2014, 08:28 PM)nurse Wrote:  (may I still join this, and If I can, what type of character are you in all more in need of?)

(of course you can. You can be any type of character you want.)

Soren get out from the shower, wrap with shiny silver bathrobe, his belly so big and streching the fabric tight. He waddle to the kitchen and start to eat some sandwich while Jeremy entering too. He glance at him but didnt say a word to him. He hope the male will say something after he kissed him. If not, he will leave him soon.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

(12-06-2014, 08:38 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  Soren get out from the shower, wrap with shiny silver bathrobe, his belly so big and streching the fabric tight. He waddle to the kitchen and start to eat some sandwich while Jeremy entering too. He glance at him but didnt say a word to him. He hope the male will say something after he kissed him. If not, he will leave him soon.

"Soren, please, don't be mad with me." Jeremy whispered. "we can't have sex now, my parents are here."

Soren nods. "I dont mad at you. I just wants you to say you love me! Thats all. And you didnt introduce me to your parents so i didnt know they are here!" The alcalite male exclaim. He rubb his swallen middle and wait for Jeremy to express his feelings for him.

(12-06-2014, 09:18 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  Soren nods. "I dont mad at you. I just wants you to say you love me! Thats all. And you didnt introduce me to your parents so i didnt know they are here!" The alcalite male exclaim. He rubb his swallen middle and wait for Jeremy to express his feelings for him.

"I love you, Soren." Jeremy looked Soren in his eyes "Really. Well, my parents are still sleeping. When they woke up i can introduce you" Said Jeremy.

"Ok" Soren nods and pull Jeremy for a long wet kiss. Then he whisper in his ears "you can play with my belly if you want, untill your parents awake" he tease him by open his bathrobe and expose his huge belly.

(12-06-2014, 09:42 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  "Ok" Soren nods and pull Jeremy for a long wet kiss. Then he whisper in his ears "you can play with my belly if you want, untill your parents awake" he tease him by open his bathrobe and expose his huge belly.

"actually i prefer doing something else." Said Jeremy. "Would you like to swim with me?"

Soren blink surprise. "Swim? Well ok, why not?" He smile and hold Jeremy's hand. "After you babe".

(12-06-2014, 09:47 PM)dolria1 Wrote:  Soren blink surprise. "Swim? Well ok, why not?" He smile and hold Jeremy's hand. "After you babe".

Jeremy ran with Soren until a river near his house. "It's here" Jeremy said. "Get on my back" He bent down so Soren could Get on his back.

Soren eyes get widen. He smirks. "You surprise me all the time babe" he laugh. Than he climb on Jeremy's back slowly, and wrap his hand and legs around him. His belly press on his back and make him little uncomfortable, but he was fine. "Im ready babe!".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM