The Breeding Station (OPEN)
"I'm fine. I swear." Zero said even though he felt some pain in his womb.
"I'm fine! I have a few more months!" Zero said before he moaned loudly. Suddenly, his water broke.
"It's okay. The babies are okay. I'll be fine." Zero said as he moaned.
"Don't! I'll be fine, just relax. I can do it by myself." Zero said as he got off the bed and started to squat.
Zero moaned. "Please. You are too weak, you need to rest." He begged.
"You aren't strong enough! I can do it love." Zero encouraged before he moaned from a contraction.
Zero moaned as he pushed. The baby's head started to emerge from his birth canal.
Zero moaned loudly as their second child was emerging. "Come on! It feels good but I need release!" He moaned.
Zero moaned as he looked to all four. "Hello little ones. You came earlier than I expected. Talekia? Go to bed. Please?" He asked in a cute voice.
Zero nodded. "Yes. But I think it took more out of Talekia than me." He said as he held his kids.
Name: Jeremy

Sex: Male

Player Type: Breeder

Special Characteristics: Jeremy is intteligent, beautiful and has a amazing voice. He is tall and muscular, (except for his giant pregnant belly). He has 18 years old, has short, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and a amazing voice

Number of babies: 3

Turn on: pregnant men, painful birth, sex during the pregnancy.

Turn offs: None

Jeremy walks in the place, looking around
"Hello? is someone here?" (i don't know what to do now. can someone help me?)
Name: Shiina
Race: Human
Type: Carrier
Description: petite form, silver hair, pale skin, wide hips.
Number of babies: 9
About him: Shiina has a unique trait as a breeder, he can get pregnant with multiples with ease. He also requires sex in order for his pregnancies to continue. He also has multiple wombs to carry different races.

Shiina waddled through the halls to look for a breeder. His belly was large and tight as the babies in him slept peacefully. He gave his belly a rub as he didn't pay attention to what was in front of him. He bumped into someone by accident and fell to the floor, landing on his butt. He rubbed his backside and belly to both calm and soothe himself.
(04-20-2015, 01:57 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: Name: Shiina
Race: Human
Type: Carrier
Description: petite form, silver hair, pale skin, wide hips.
Number of babies: 9
About him: Shiina has a unique trait as a breeder, he can get pregnant with multiples with ease. He also requires sex in order for his pregnancies to continue. He also has multiple wombs to carry different races.

Shiina waddled through the halls to look for a breeder. His belly was large and tight as the babies in him slept peacefully. He gave his belly a rub as he didn't pay attention to what was in front of him. He bumped into someone by accident and fell to the floor, landing on his butt. He rubbed his backside and belly to both calm and soothe himself.

"Ouch" Said Jeremy, losing his balance. Then he turned around and Saw Shiina on the floor. "Oh, i'm sorry. Are you okay?" He said, offering his hand to Shiina and helping him to raise
Shiina took Jeremy's hand and managed to get up. "Thank you. I'm okay. My name is Shiina. And you are?" He asked politely.
(04-20-2015, 04:53 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: Shiina took Jeremy's hand and managed to get up. "Thank you. I'm okay. My name is Shiina. And you are?" He asked politely.

"You are welcome. I'm Jeremy, by the way." Jeremy answered
Shiina got up and his belly pressed against Jeremy's. "Ohh! Sorry!" He said.
(04-21-2015, 12:11 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: Shiina got up and his belly pressed against Jeremy's. "Ohh! Sorry!" He said.

"OUCH" said Jeremy, holding his belly. "Oof, no problem bro. It was just a contraction"
"Really? When are you due?" Shiina asked as he rubbed his large belly.
(04-21-2015, 04:34 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: "Really? When are you due?" Shiina asked as he rubbed his large belly.

"Well, i don't know... I suppose i am due any day now" Jeremy said, rubbing his own belly
Shiina smiled. "That's nice. I can't wait till guys come out. They're getting so big!" He said happily,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,377 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,295 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,535 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,265 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,063 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock