Babies for the Army (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com)
in a distant future where technology is more advanced, planet earth is facing its world war 3. Many people have died and the United States are beginning to lose it, because there are not many people to fight anymore. So to win the war, save many lives (and even the existence of the human species), scientists discovered a way to create a new species of human, known as super-human. To do this, they create one (or more) fetus genetically altered to be bigger and stronger, and use artificial insemination to put it in artificial wombs, which are placed in men. The pregnancy develops normally, and at the end of nine months, the men go into labor and give birth to larger, stronger and smarter babies, who after that are placed on "aging chambers" for a few days and go out from there as adults. They are then trained and sent to war. But this technology is still in the testing phase, and scientists called young soldiers to be the carriers. However, the young soldiers were not warned of what would be done with them, and think they are just testing a new vaccine. Scientists only reveal the truth after artificial insemination has been made, and the soldiers are then sent to small rooms, where they can not leave until the pregnancy is over. However, one of them, a young man named Daniel, manages to escape at lunchtime. He's carrying three babies, and is in his eighth month and a half of pregnancy. He runs out of the army of the field, with great difficulty, and can reach a small town, where he begins to feel contractions.

"Oh, damn" He moans, putting his hand on his large belly "This can't be happening, not now. I have to find help" He looks around and walks to a cute house. He knocks the door, waiting for someone to open it.
*A woman name Anna heard someone knocking her door. She stopped from whatever she was doing inside of her house,and she opened it to find a heavily pregnant man there by her doorstep. He must be one of those men that are pregnant with super human babies that will grow fast after they are born and get sent off to the army to train.

She bit her bottom lip wondering what he was doing here. It cannot be good though. And doesn't know what will happen if she lets him into her house*

"May I help you?"
(07-15-2015, 01:42 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *A woman name Anna heard someone knocking her door. She stopped from whatever she was doing inside of her house,and she opened it to find a heavily pregnant man there by her doorstep. He must be one of those men that are pregnant with super human babies that will grow fast after they are born and get sent off to the army to train.

She bit her bottom lip wondering what he was doing here. It cannot be good though. And doesn't know what will happen if she lets him into her house*

"May I help you?"

"Hi" Daniel said, looking at the beautiful woman who had opened the door. He was very shy, and would feel bad for asking something like that to her if he wasn't afraid and in pain. "Please, can you help me? My name is Daniel. I... I don't know if you know about it, but the army is making some men pregnant with super-human. I was one of these men, but...oooof" He breathed through the contraction "They kept us locked in small rooms, it was terrible, and... I ran away. But now... mmmmpf... the babies, they are coming, and i don't know what to do. Please, you need to help me." He said, looking at her with his green eyes.
*Lucky for him,Anna is a midwife who helps anyone in need of giving birth. Either a man or a woman. She gazed at him with her blue eyes and moved her dark brunette hair away from her face. She was a slim kind of woman but had some curves on her hips. This man looked handsome. Even though he is heavily pregnant.

She thought about it for a moment and gave a nod so that she would help him inside with her hand onto his back and she placed his arm around her shoulder to lead him inside her home for the birth*

"What I need you to do is try to breathe through your contractions. Do you know how to breathe through them?"
(07-15-2015, 02:05 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Lucky for him,Anna is a midwife who helps anyone in need of giving birth. Either a man or a woman. She gazed at him with her blue eyes and moved her dark brunette hair away from her face. She was a slim kind of woman but had some curves on her hips. This man looked handsome. Even though he is heavily pregnant.

She thought about it for a moment and gave a nod so that she would help him inside with her hand onto his back and she placed his arm around her shoulder to lead him inside her home for the birth*

"What I need you to do is try to breathe through your contractions. Do you know how to breathe through them?"

"Thank you" Daniel said as she let him come in, and couldn't help but smile at her. "This is very nice of you. No, I don't now anything about birth. There in the army, they only tell us what to do when our water breaks. Can you teach, me, please?" He asked, starting to panic. His heart was beating way faster now and he felt the babies kicking him, as if they felt his fear
"Okay. I'll try. Just close your eyes and focus on your contractions. Breathe in through your nose slowly...and out through your mouth with the same slow pace."

*Anna replied to him with a small smile,feeling bad of what they did to him over there while he was pregnant. She slowly sat him down onto the bed and massaged his belly softly with her hands to calm the babies that are inside of him down while he was in labor*
(07-15-2015, 02:27 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Okay. I'll try. Just close your eyes and focus on your contractions. Breathe in through your nose slowly...and out through your mouth with the same slow pace."

*Anna replied to him with a small smile,feeling bad of what they did to him over there while he was pregnant. She slowly sat him down onto the bed and massaged his belly softly with her hands to calm the babies that are inside of him down while he was in labor*

Daniel did what the woman had told him to do, and as he started do massage his belly, he felt very better. "Thank you, i'm feeling really better now" He said to her. "By the way, what is your name, if i'm allowed to ask you?"
"...Anna."

*She replied to him with a small blush on her face. No man asked about her name before*

"And...what shall I call you?"
(07-15-2015, 02:38 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "...Anna."

*She replied to him with a small blush on her face. No man asked about her name before*

"And...what shall I call you?"

Daniel looked at her cheek as Anna blushed, admiring the beautiful color on her face. "Anna is a lovely name. I'm Daniel" He answered, looking into her eyes. "But you can call me Dan if you want to."
"Dan huh?"

*Anna gave him a smile with her beautiful lips and she laughed lightly*

"I would much prefer Daniel."
(07-15-2015, 03:01 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Dan huh?"

*Anna gave him a smile with her beautiful lips and she laughed lightly*

"I would much prefer Daniel."

"Yes, i guess many people do" Daniel laughed, enjoying the light moment. Then, he realized something and looked at Anna with desperate eyes"Oh, geez, I can't stay here. The army might be looking for me right now, and if they found me here, you'll have some serious problems" He said, trying to stood up quickly, but holding his belly and gasping as he was hit by another contraction. "I can't put you in risk" he gasped between his clenched teeth
"Hey hey hey."

*Anna tried to settle him back down while his contraction came back on and racking everywhere inside of his body. She ran her hand up and down his hair and now to his lower and upper back*

"You can't go anywhere while you are giving birth. You might have to deliver the babies here..."
(07-15-2015, 03:21 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Hey hey hey."

*Anna tried to settle him back down while his contraction came back on and racking everywhere inside of his body. She ran her hand up and down his hair and now to his lower and upper back*

"You can't go anywhere while you are giving birth. You might have to deliver the babies here..."

"But... but if they find you, oh, i don't even know what would they do. I shouldn't have run way" Daniel said. He looked at her, woried. "You have to let me go. If they find you, you'll be arrested or worse, since no one is allowed to get out the rooms unless at lunchtime, and helping me you would be my accomplice."
"I'm not scared of them. I'm not afraid of doing what was right. Especially keeping you and the babies away from them."

*She laid a hand onto his huge aching belly that was full of babies for him to push out*
(07-15-2015, 03:36 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "I'm not scared of them. I'm not afraid of doing what was right. Especially keeping you and the babies away from them."

*She laid a hand onto his huge aching belly that was full of babies for him to push out*

"Thank you" Daniel said, squeezing the sheets and breathing as another contraction begun. He didn't want Anna to discover he was in pain and didn't want her to think he was weak. "You know you are very brave, right?" He said, didn't caring about the sweat that was starting to appear on his forehead.
"I am huh?"

*She asked with a shy smile but got out a wash cloth to dump it into the water with so that she can wipe it around his brow while he labored on with the babies inside of him waiting to come out of their father and into the world in her own home*
(07-15-2015, 04:19 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "I am huh?"

*She asked with a shy smile but got out a wash cloth to dump it into the water with so that she can wipe it around his brow while he labored on with the babies inside of him waiting to come out of their father and into the world in her own home*

"Yes, and very kind, too" He said as she started to wipe his forehead. "Do you know when i'll be pushing?" He asked. "These three little babies seems to be very quiet until now." he said, rubbing his belly. He stopped and looked into her eyes. "Look, i think i should warn you about something. Usually our births are very... brutal in the army, because the babies are very big, and sometimes they are bigger than the birth canal, not much more bigger, sometimes just two more centimeters. But this may cause the birth canal to... tear. So i want you to know that if this happens to me, if i die, it's okay, alright? It's not your fault. And if i die before all of them are out, i give you my permission to cut me and take them off. I just want everything to be okay with them."
"I have no idea. If your water breaks or not. Because that's usually when their arrival will be known."

*She looked down at Daniel with her hand rubbing all over his belly. She stopped too when she gazed into his eyes. He is really brave. Much more brave than she is. She sense motherly instincts inside of him that admired him greatly. He wants them to be alive and safe. And she will do all what she can to make that wish come true for him. Even if she has to cut him open to get the rest of them out*

"...So do I."
(07-15-2015, 04:37 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "I have no idea. If your water breaks or not. Because that's usually when their arrival will be known."

*She looked down at Daniel with her hand rubbing all over his belly. She stopped too when she gazed into his eyes. He is really brave. Much more brave than she is. She sense motherly instincts inside of him that admired him greatly. He wants them to be alive and safe. And she will do all what she can to make that wish come true for him. Even if she has to cut him open to get the rest of them out*

"...So do I."

"But... What if my water don't break?" He asked, now a bit worried. "What would... Gah" He gasped when he felt a painful contraction and a large amount of water coming out of him and wetting the floor. "Damn, i'm so sorry, do you want me to clean it?" he asked before holding his lower belly as the pain got worse.
*Anna watched the water coming out of him with a small laugh. She might of thought the babies heard him and did that for him. She looked at him with a wide smile on her lips and rubbed her hand onto his belly*

"I will later. You got a baby to deliver along with the others."

*She laid him back against the couch and she spreaded his legs so that she can take off his pants and boxers off to look for any crownings*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,966 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,214 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,688 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,110 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,561 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,440 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,528 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,053 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,499 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8