Best Friends (closed with dave_Ross)

"Yeah basically. And uhh shure." They continue drinking for the next half hour or so. Dylan looked at the clock then to Ty. "Well lets *hic* do thiss man." Dylan stands up and starts to take off his pants.

Ty stripped off quickly and sat on his hands and knees his butt poking in the air.

"Get in me then" Ty said waiting.

"Mmkay." Dylan spent a couple seconds to get hard, he then quickly lubed up and closed his eyes. Placing a hand on Ty's lower back he entered him slowly, going deeper till he was forced all the way in.

Ty moaned loudly, surprised at the size of the shaft pushed inside him. He took a breath as ass began to get used to the shaft inside him.

"You alright?" He asked Dylan waiting for a thrust

"Yeah" Dylan nodded with his eyes still closed. "Just a little tight." With that he began to thrust in and out, gradually getting faster and faster. When he was about to climax he grabbed Ty's hips and thrust as deep as he could. He stiffened as he came into Ty and stopped himself from falling foward.

Ty ignored every urge to kiss Dylan, like he normally would a guy who'd just fucked him. He let Dylan pull out before asking.

"Do you want me to fuck you now?

"Yeah gimme a sec." Dylan took a sec to regain himself and took another swig of alcohol. "Mmkay lets uhh.. lets do this." Dylan knelt on the bed then bent over. "Just...ya know take it easy."

Ty nodded and pushed his cock in slowly. He waited allowing Dylan to get used to the size of his cock. He lay on Dylan's back and curled his arms around his chest. "You are you feeling?"

Dylan grunted a bit in pain. "F-fine. Let's just hmghm get this over with." Dylan winced at Ty began.

Ty began to thrust a slow pace and began speed up, trying to orgasam as quickly as possible mostly to get over with. He felt his breath become labored and finally he cummed.

He pulled out and using a towel to clean up.

"so now what?"

Dylan took a minute to compose himself and put his pants back on. "Anf now we wait I guess. If you wake up monday morning not 5 weeks pregnant then we'll have to try again."

"Can you stay. Please, I know your straight but I just need some cuddles right now" he said whimpering. As he crawled beneath the blankets.

"Uhh yeah, just lemme clean up a bit." Dylan walked into the bathroom and washed up a bit. He came back into the bedroom and threw some pj's on then crawled into bed.

"Thanks, it means a lot" Ty said resting his head on Dylans chest. "I can't believe we're gonna be dads."

"Yeah me either... thanks again for this man." Dylan did his best to fall asleep as he closed his eyes.

When his friend was finally asleep he smiled and wispered

"I love you"

(Skip ahead till we get the results back?)

Monday morning Dylan got up to go to the bathroom. His shirt was off as he passed by the mirror. He stopped and did a double take. There starting around his navel there wad a tiny bump that definitely wasn't there before. He pressed his hand to it to find it surprisingly firm rather than soft. It took a moment to register but then it hit him.
He was pregnant.
Excitement filled him as he ran to call Ty. Before he could pick up the phone there wad a knock at the door.

On the other side was Ty looking admittedly a bit worse for wear.

"Hi..has morning sickness hit you yet?" He groaned looking pale. "Also are you pregnant?"

"Yeah man! It worked! Look!" Dylan lifted up his shirt to reveal a small bump there. "I don't know how to thank you Ty." Dylan gives him a quick hug then places his hands on Ty's belly. "I can't believe we're carrying each other's children."

"Yeah.i can't quite believe it" Ty admitted. "Your going to look so beautiful and sexy carrying my baby" Ty said covering his mouth when he realized he'd said that out loud.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM