Pregnant through college (Closed with tjopj44 )

"Cause I'll be watching you two and the birth through your cocks, they expand big enough to birth your babies."

(09-12-2015, 11:09 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Cause I'll be watching you two and the birth through your cocks, they expand big enough to birth your babies."

"You are a psycho" David was still shocked

"Come on, David. Let's get outta here."

(09-12-2015, 11:20 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Come on, David. Let's get outta here."

David walked away with Sean "I think we should go to our apartment today, you could sleep there, so she won't harm us"

"Good idea. We should come back here at all. Can Get some of my stuff?"

(09-12-2015, 11:26 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Good idea. We should come back here at all. Can Get some of my stuff?"

"Yeah, let's wait the school day end" David said. He walked back to his class. As they were walking back to their classroom, the blonde guy appeared "Hey" He called David "Listen, i just want to say that i am sorry for mocking you yesterday. I really regret it."

"It's alright."

(09-12-2015, 11:35 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "It's alright."

"Yeah, don't worry about it" David said. 'No, let me explain' the guy said 'it's just that i saw you before, and you weren't like this, so i thought you were wearing a costume. But now that i see that you don't... Well, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. What happened with you? I mean, if you are sick, maybe i can help...'. David looked at Sean and whispered "Should we tell him?"

"Yeah. Tell him what happened."

(09-12-2015, 11:48 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Yeah. Tell him what happened."

"Our chemistry teacher, she is crazy. She..." David started, but the guy interrupted him 'Yeah, i know, i heard the conversation. Sorry, but i was walking by. Listen, if you want, i can help you with the birth'. David looked at him "Sorry, i don't want to look ungrateful, but why are you being so nice with us now?". The blonde guy looked at him "This teacher... she did this with my brother when i was a kid. My brother was 19, just like you, and i was 12. He was very close to me, and i was the only person he told about the pregnancy. But he didn't make it to the end. This crazy teacher's formula was incomplete and he had no dilation, but he wanted the baby. So he pushed, and pushed for days. I couldn't tell no one, he had make me promise i wouldn't. And then, after 3 days of agony, he died. The baby didn't make it too. And i don't want this to happen with you"

"Sure. You can help us."

(09-13-2015, 12:12 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Sure. You can help us."

"Yeah, thanks" David said. "We would really like your help. Thanks for being nice" David smile. The blonde guy smiled  too "What's your name, by the way? I am David" He said. 'My name is Andrew.'

"I'm Sean. Nice to meet you, Andrew."

(09-13-2015, 12:26 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "I'm Sean. Nice to meet you, Andrew."

"Well, Andrew, tonight we are going to my house, where we will be safier. You can come with us if you want" David said
Andrew: "Okay, i think i should go with you too. You seem to be very close of the birth"

"Actually, we just found out yesterday that we were pregnant."

(09-13-2015, 12:37 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Actually, we just found out yesterday that we were pregnant."

Andrew: "Yeah, but, due to the size of your belly. With my brother was the same, he got huge on the first day, and was in labor some weeks later. The most of time you could hope to be is like, a month, i guess."
David: "Wow, so close?"
Andrew: "yeah."

"We better hurry up and get to your apartment, David."

(09-13-2015, 12:47 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "We better hurry up and get to your apartment, David."

"Yeah, i think so" David says. He went to his car, followed by Andrew and Sean, and drove it until his apartment. He opened the door, entered after his friends, and, when they were all safe there, he closed and locked the door

"We'll be safe here."

(09-13-2015, 01:00 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "We'll be safe here."

"i hope so" David said. He moaned as he felt a sharp pain in his lower belly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM