Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)

"And don't I know it and take the tablets and swallow them I know where to go when I need a pick me up so look at the mess I have to clean up" as I survey my classroom

"And good luck too you on that." She started to walk off. She almost got to the door when she turned around laughing. "I'm going to help you, don't worry! Hee hee"

"Yes except you have a double a double class so shoo go do the job your getting paid for" and chase her out of the classroom

"Okay, okay! You don't have to tell me twice." She said jogging to the door. She stopped and turned. "I'll be back after school and help you with those dishes and anything else." She laughed again and went to class. Every one looked at her questioningly as she had pie all over her face. "What? You guys want a taste?" they all shook their heads and went back to looking their books.

(10-30-2015, 01:18 AM)Maggie may Wrote:  "Just pretty much go over what we do in class before he came and make sure if he's having trouble to help your top of the class here that why I asked you"

"Oh, I think i can do that. Sure, i promise i'l do my best to help Yosuke, Mrs. Tal." Will said.

"Thank you will"

(Bacon booty do you want your character to give birth in the school?)

(Sure.)

( cool)

"Here" and take some dough out of yosukes hair

Harmony had been ill for a few days but she was back now, she doubted anyone had really noticed so she went straight to the library and borrowed a few more books before going to class. One of them was about pregnancy, a non-fiction, which was very odd for her but she really liked Will and wanted to help him any way she could.

(11-02-2015, 11:30 AM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony had been ill for a few days but she was back now, she doubted anyone had really noticed so she went straight to the library and borrowed a few more books before going to class. One of them was about pregnancy, a non-fiction, which was very odd for her but she really liked Will and wanted to help him any way she could.

Will was entering the class when he found Harmony. He grinned, ran to her, and hugged her "Harmony!" He exclaimed, while hugging her "I missed you. What happened? I was so worried, i thought something terrible has happened with you" He said, hugging her tightly once more, and then realizing how weird he was acting, and how scared Harmony could be of him. So he gave two steps backwards, to give more space, and, blushing, stammered "I... I mean... uh... Oh, look, we have a new student. His name is Yosuke, and i'll be his tutor".

(lol, Love it!)

(Same)

Harmony blushes brightly and bit her lip smiling as she hugged him back a little "I've just been a bit unwell, I'm good now" she said smiling lightly at him and nodded a little "That's good, I'm sure you'll be great at tutoring" she said softly and ran her hand through her hair a little smiling

(Awwww he missed her and than got embarrassed)

(They're just too cute)

(11-02-2015, 09:34 PM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony blushes brightly and bit her lip smiling as she hugged him back a little "I've just been a bit unwell, I'm good now" she said smiling lightly at him and nodded a little "That's good, I'm sure you'll be great at tutoring" she said softly and ran her hand through her hair a little smiling

"Your hair is so beautiful" Will said, smiling softly at her and carissing her cheeks with the back of his hands"As beautiful as the color in your face when you blush." He then blushes, realizing he was being stupid, acting like she could feel the same way he did, when not even he knew what he was feeling for her "I... I'm sorry. I don't know why i am doing this."

Harmony blushes brightly feeling his skin against hers, she bit her lip lightly feeling her heart beat quicker. She looks down shyly "Th-thanks..." She said shyly fiddling with her fingers a little as the blush spread down her neck a bit

(11-02-2015, 09:56 PM)Littleittyboy Wrote:  Harmony blushes brightly feeling his skin against hers, she bit her lip lightly feeling her heart beat quicker. She looks down shyly "Th-thanks..." She said shyly fiddling with her fingers a little as the blush spread down her neck a bit

Will laughed nervously "You are welcome". He looked deeply at her eyes, and the weird feeling came back. He didn't knew what to do "I... I think we shoud go to our class, we don't want to be late, right?" He was feeling something like a hot wave spreading all over his body

Harmony stared back into his eyes and nodded a little, she bit her lip lightly "Yeah...right, yeah we should" she said softly before starting to walk to the classroom. She had no idea if he liked her or not, it seemed that way but then he mentioned going to class and now she was confused.

(Should totally get to class and get put in a group project together because of some particular teachers ;) ;) ;) )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PoisonElixir19
10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Last Post by Shadow091
08-23-2018, 08:19 PM