A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots)

(12-20-2015, 08:42 PM)Dots Wrote:  Eric looked at Collin's asshole. it was dilate but not fully now. "He Collin I think it's not time to push now. you should rest as you can before the real contractions will come. do you want anything now? just tell mo honey" Eric moved to sat beside Collin. he rubbed Collin's hair with concern. he know it'll be hard and long labor because I ever saw it is his company

"I think i just want to relax a little bit" Collin said when the contraction eas gone. He took off his shirt (he was already without pants and underwears, so he saw no problem at being fully naked), his belly was wet with sweat. He closed his legs and placed his both hands over his round belly, resting on the top of it. "Evrything will be okay" he told Eric

Eric placed his hands on Collin's hand. He leaned to hugged his whole belly. "Yeah I know you Can do it honey. you're so strong. just rest now I'll be here with you" Eric said and kissed Collin's belly. He know that he can't do anything much. he just want to stay with his love all the hard time.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

(12-20-2015, 09:10 PM)Dots Wrote:  Eric placed his hands on Collin's hand. He leaned to hugged his whole belly. "Yeah I know you Can do it honey. you're so strong. just rest now I'll be here with you" Eric said and kissed Collin's belly. He know that he can't do anything much. he just want to stay with his love all the hard time.

Collin laid on the bed, legs closed, naked and sweating. Eric was by his side, holding his hand. Collin tried to push once or twice, but he decided that he shouldn't, since he wasn't dilated yet. So he squeezed Eric's hand and let himself being taken away by the unconscious of a deep and calm sleep

Eric felt Collin held his hand before he fall asleep. He smiled and squeeze back. "It'll be okay honey I'll be with you and don't go anywhere. just rest and wait the time now" Eric whispered on Collin's ear. He wiped sweat on Collin's face and touched his face softly. "I love you honey. I'll protect you" He said while Collin is sleeping.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-20-2015, 09:28 PM)Dots Wrote:  Eric felt Collin held his hand before he fall asleep. He smiled and squeeze back. "It'll be okay honey I'll be with you and don't go anywhere. just rest and wait the time now" Eric whispered on Collin's ear. He wiped sweat on Collin's face and touched his face softly. "I love you honey. I'll protect you" He said while Collin is sleeping.

Collin slept for some hours until he woke up with another terrible contraction "OUCH, DAMN" he said, holding his belly and spreading his legs involuntary again. He resisted to the pain and breathe trough it

Eric be with Collin all the time and he fall asleep after Collin. He woke up when he heard Collin screamed. He rubbed his forehead to calm him down. and started to massage Collin's belly. "it's okay Collin. just control your breathes and do it slowly." Eric looking at Collin's asshole. it it's almost dilated fully now. "It's near honey I think you should push soon but not now."

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-20-2015, 10:26 PM)Dots Wrote:  Eric be with Collin all the time and he fall asleep after Collin. He woke up when he heard Collin screamed. He rubbed his forehead to calm him down. and started to massage Collin's belly. "it's okay Collin. just control your breathes and do it slowly." Eric looking at Collin's asshole. it it's almost dilated fully now. "It's near honey I think you should push soon but not now."

Collin squeezed the sheets whie ha was dealing with another painful contraction "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" he shouted, in agony, feeling his belly contracting and his dick, for some reason, becoming harder. He blushed, ashamed, and closed his legs

Eric smiled as he saw Collin closed his legs. "Hey It's okay Collin I don't know what happened with you and make your dick be like this. Yeah it's really turn me on bout you should focus in your labor now. you can't push if you still close you legs and we can do what you want after you labor. it's okay?" Eric said and moved his hands to spread out Collin's legs. Collin's dick really turn him on and his dick feel harden too but ti's not time to do anything like this

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-20-2015, 10:53 PM)Dots Wrote:  Eric smiled as he saw Collin closed his legs. "Hey It's okay Collin I don't know what happened with you and make your dick be like this. Yeah it's really turn me on bout you should focus in your labor now. you can't push if you still close you legs and we can do what you want after you labor. it's okay?" Eric said and moved his hands to spread out Collin's legs. Collin's dick really turn him on and his dick feel harden too but ti's not time to do anything like this

"No, it's not about this" Collin said, biting his lips and groaning "I think the head is pressing my prostate. That's why this is happening". He sighed and spread his lehs again, wide open, and ignored the erection. Still blushing, he asked how many centimeters he was dilated, but he knew he hadn't changed a lot. He guessed that it would take some time until he was fully dilated

"Oh sorry for my misunderstanding honey I'm bad that think about this all the time but please not be shy. you're my wife and I'm you husband now" Eric smiled and rubbed Collin's forehead. He know that it's not time to push now and he have to do something to help Collin to relax. He start to sing the Christmas song to Collin. he don't know that he'll like it of not but it's just something he can do.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-20-2015, 11:06 PM)Dots Wrote:  "Oh sorry for my misunderstanding honey I'm bad that think about this all the time but please not be shy. you're my wife and I'm you husband now" Eric smiled and rubbed Collin's forehead. He know that it's not time to push now and he have to do something to help Collin to relax. He start to sing the Christmas song to Collin. he don't know that he'll like it of not but it's just something he can do.

"It's okay, my sweetheart, no problem. It's okay." Collin said, smiling despite the pain he was feeling "Yes, you are right. I'm your husband and you are my husband too. We need to be together". When Eric started to sing however, Collins's heart melt in happynes and emotion, and he cried with a smiled on his face "Thank you, my love. That is so sweet, i'm loving it" He started to relax, and so did the babies, who slowly stopped kicking him.

Horus still sang for long time. He smiled to Collin after he finished. "I'm glad you like it love. I'm not a good man but I just did want I can. if you want me to do something just tell me love. we're together now and I'll protect you as I can" Eric's very happy when he heard that Collin love his song. "Hey Collin you know? I don't have any memories about Christmas but this song it the one thing that he can remembered because my mom always sang it for me when I was young and I want to sing this song for my babies too."

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-20-2015, 11:22 PM)Dots Wrote:  Horus still sang for long time. He smiled to Collin after he finished. "I'm glad you like it love. I'm not a good man but I just did want I can. if you want me to do something just tell me love. we're together now and I'll protect you as I can" Eric's very happy when he heard that Collin love his song. "Hey Collin you know? I don't have any memories about Christmas but this song it the one thing that he can remembered because my mom always sang it for me when I was young and I want to sing this song for my babies too."

Collin smiled at Eric, and said "You are a good man, Eric, you surely are. You are one of the best i've ever known. You just don't can't see what i see." He smiled when Eric shares that memory, and take his loved one's hand. He places the hand on his belly, and, then, placed Eric's head there too, so he could listen the babies and use his belly as a soft pillow "Listen to them, my love. And sing the song to them if you want. They'll hear you"

Eric smiled and start to sing again.and, then, He can felt the babies are kicking his hand on Collin's belly. "I feel them now Collin. they're very sweet. I glad they like my song" Horus pulled his hand off and kissed the belly. "Hey babies I'll sing it to you more and more when you come out. your dad is waiting for you loves" Eric whispered to the belly than looked at Collin. "Hey Collin thanks for everything. thank you" He don't know how to say it but he really happy that Collin come to his life.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-20-2015, 11:43 PM)Dots Wrote:  Eric smiled and start to sing again.and, then, He can felt the babies are kicking his hand on Collin's belly. "I feel them now Collin. they're very sweet. I glad they like my song" Horus pulled his hand off and kissed the belly. "Hey babies I'll sing it to you more and more when you come out. your dad is waiting for you loves" Eric whispered to the belly than looked at Collin. "Hey Collin thanks for everything. thank you" He don't know how to say it but he really happy that Collin come to his life.

"Thanks me? No, my dear, i have to thank you." Collin said "If it wasn't for you, i would be alone right now, giving birth in some dirty street on a snowy floor while curious people would look and point at me, some trying to help, some just curious and careless. Thanks to you, now i'm safe and warm, and my pain is much smaller because of that"

"I'm glad that I can protect you from that Collin. I think we both have to appreciate each other. you don't have to say about your past or something if i don't help you anymore honey. we have each other now and you're not alone anymore. I'm here with you and be forever." Eric smiled softly. He feet that he's really protective now and he like it. he want to protect someone from bad things especially someone he love.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-21-2015, 12:02 AM)Dots Wrote:  "I'm glad that I can protect you from that Collin. I think we both have to appreciate each other. you don't have to say about your past or something if i don't help you anymore honey. we have each other now and you're not alone anymore. I'm here with you and be forever." Eric smiled softly. He feet that he's really protective now and he like it. he want to protect someone from bad things especially someone he love.

Collin smiled at him too, and decided to tell him about his past "Look, Eric, about my past... There is something i'd like to tell you. This babies" he rubbed his sweaty orb belly "This babies that i'm carrying... they were conceived in a rape. I was raped by a guy, he is arrested now, and i got pregnant. My father is very conservative, and he didn't wanted a pregnant guy in the family, because he thought that being pregnant was something only womans should be. So he kicked me out... I hope this doesn't change anything in our relationship, i hope you still loves me"

"Hey why this can change in our relationship. I don't care about it and It's make me want to protect you more and more." Eric said and rubbed the belly. "Hey don't worry about anything honey. we both also have the darkness in the past. you help me now and I'll help you too" Eric kissed softly. "Forget it all about your past and just focus in now we have each other and will have more soon. I'm not still love you Collin because I've never stop love you"

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-21-2015, 01:59 AM)Dots Wrote:  "Hey why this can change in our relationship. I don't care about it and It's make me want to protect you more and more." Eric said and rubbed the belly. "Hey don't worry about anything honey. we both also have the darkness in the past. you help me now and I'll help you too" Eric kissed softly. "Forget it all about your past and just focus in now we have each other and will have more soon. I'm not still love you Collin because I've never stop love you"

"You are so amazing" Collin said, smiling, and kissed Eric with passion, until another contraction hurt him and he moaned in pain. He grabbed his belly with one hand and held Eric's hand with the other. He spread his legs again and asked "How many centimeters, my love?"

"I think it's about 10 centimeters honey but I don't know when you need to push?" Eric said, holding Collin's hand and rubbing his fore head. "You can push when you feel honey it's okay I'll be with you and help you everything."

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM