Concequences (closed with tjopj44)

"Just relax and push" Louis said, "it will take time. Don't feel bad just do it."

(12-12-2015, 09:18 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Just relax and push" Louis said, "it will take time. Don't feel bad just do it."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh" Dylan screamed as he pushed hard, and, yet, felt no movement of the babies, only an emptyness, as if he was just pushing air. The pain, however, was more than real;

"Relax I don't think your body is ready to give birth" I sigh. "Here hold onto me and breath." I encourage.

(12-19-2015, 07:16 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Relax I don't think your body is ready to give birth" I sigh. "Here hold onto me and breath." I encourage.

"I have to be prepared" He cries out when another contraction hit his belly "I'm already fully dilated"

"I know but your babies arnt coming out. I think we'll be waiting a while I kiss you." I hug you tightly. "Push more if you think it will help

(12-19-2015, 07:21 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "I know but your babies arnt coming out. I think we'll be waiting a while I kiss you." I hug you tightly. "Push more if you think it will help

Dylan cries, worried. What if he dies? What if his babies die? he didn't want that, he wanted everything to be fine. He looked at Sebastian, who was still tied up in a chair and was watching the birth "If my babies die because of you, you will suffer all of the pain you can imagine, you will see." he said between a contraction and pushed again

Finally the babies began to move and you could see the baby bump getting lower.

"They're moving. You can do this." I say grinning

(12-19-2015, 08:53 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  Finally the babies began to move and you could see the baby bump getting lower.

"They're moving. You can do this." I say grinning

Dylan bits his lips and pushes again, harder as he could, until the end of the contraction. He screamed when he felt a sharp pain on his belly, different from the contraction

"I'm calling an ambulance...I think something is wrong." I say worriedly. "We're too far out for an ambulance so they're sending a helicopter.

I say kissing you. "Does your belly still. Hurt?"

(12-20-2015, 06:10 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "I'm calling an ambulance...I think something is wrong." I say worriedly. "We're too far out for an ambulance so they're sending a helicopter.

I say kissing you. "Does your belly still. Hurt?"

"Yes, but they'll never reach us in time, you know it" Dylan said, tears streaming down his face. "I'll have this babies here" Dylan scream again and pushes harder as he feels another contraction. The head was crowning, and blood started to come out of his ass

"Your bleeding, you need to stop pushing. Your only harming yourself." Louis begged

(12-20-2015, 06:21 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Your bleeding, you need to stop pushing. Your only harming yourself." Louis begged

Dylan kinda sat on the bed and agressivily grabbed Louis by his shirt "Listen, Louis, i have to do this, or our babies will die. Sebastian hurt them a lot while they were inside me, and they won't survive there for so long. Maybe i survive, but maybe i have to choose their lifes or mine. Right now, i'm choosing their. I hope you will take care of them if something happen to me" He looked softly at Louis and kissed him "But i'll try to stay with all my forces, because i love you and i love them. Now get in position and be prepared to take the first baby" he screamed with another contraction and pushed, feeling the baby's head slowly opening his butt

Louis cried tears of fear as he helped the first crying baby out. Wrapping him in a pillow case. "One is out" I sniff. "Keep going."

(12-20-2015, 06:29 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  Louis cried tears of fear as he helped the first crying baby out. Wrapping him in a pillow case. "One is out" I sniff. "Keep going."

Dylan smiles at him "Don't cry, my love. Everything will be okay. Just promse me to take care of them if something happen to me." Dylan screams in pain again and pushes harder, feeling the other baby's head crowning, but etering again when he stopped pushing "AAAAAAAAAARGH" he screamed, frustrated

"Don't you dare die..don't you dare" Louis says as helps deliver the second child having to pull the little infant girl out. "Come on one more, you need your strength to beat up Sebastian later" I jokr

(12-20-2015, 06:41 AM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Don't you dare die..don't you dare" Louis says as helps deliver the second child having to pull the little infant girl out. "Come on one more, you need your strength to beat up Sebastian later" I jokr

(actually, the baby wasn't born yet, it is just crowning^^)

"I wont die. I promise" Dylan said, even though he didn't knew if he could  do it. He took a breath and pushed again, trying to get the second baby out, but it was so hard and painful, he felt no movement

"One more push, he's crowning so if you can get his shoulders out, I can pull him out" I reassure you. "Come on Dylan! You can do it." I grin at you proudly.

(12-22-2015, 10:16 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "One more push, he's crowning so if you can get his shoulders out, I can pull him out" I reassure you. "Come on Dylan! You can do it." I grin at you proudly.

Dylan breathes one more time and pushes harder, trying to get the baby out of him. However, the shoulders were too difficult to push, and he screamed in agony.

"Alright I'm gonna push my hands in and pull the baby out." I say to Dylan.

(12-22-2015, 11:59 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:  "Alright I'm gonna push my hands in and pull the baby out." I say to Dylan.

"no, please, this will hurt me" Dylan almos begged "Let the baby come on its rythim" He asked and pushed again, now feeling the shoulder slowly coming out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM