A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots)

(12-23-2015, 11:22 PM)Dots Wrote:  "I know Collin. I'm here and holding your hand you can do it my love just push more and more" Eric rubbed Collin's forehead and wiped the sweat on it. He looked at the asshole Eric saw the shoulder now but it's still stuck in his asshole. "Hey Collin I think you must push more harder. It's coming my love our first is coming. just push a little more."

Collin cried and pushed again, feeling the shoulders slowly coming out of him, with a terrible pain, and quite an amount of water and some other things.

"He'r out honey. The first baby is out I see him now. He's a boy please give one more bug push and lets him out" Eric shouted and he saw the boy. the baby still in your asshole but not much now. Eric wiped Collin's tears and rubbed his fore head softly to calm him down.

(still enjoy with this, right? if you have many idea or new idea you can tell me.)

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

(12-24-2015, 01:59 AM)Dots Wrote:  "He'r out honey. The first baby is out I see him now. He's a boy please give one more bug push and lets him out" Eric shouted and he saw the boy. the baby still in your asshole but not much now. Eric wiped Collin's tears and rubbed his fore head softly to calm him down.

(still enjoy with this, right? if you have many idea or new idea you can tell me.)

(yes, this is going great. Sorry if i'm doing something wrond)

Collin closed his eyes and got prepared to push the baby one more time. He pushed again and felt the baby sliding out, and he smiled in relief, resting his head tiredly on the pillows

(no haha just asked. I'm thinking about sad Rp but I don't have much idea now. if you want to do sad rp we can talk about it)

"He's out honey the first baby came out now. he's so cute" I smiled to you and put the baby to your arms. "Hey thak with our son please I think he want to hear his mom's sound" I smiled and turned to prepare the towel for the baby

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-24-2015, 02:11 AM)Dots Wrote:  (no haha just asked. I'm thinking about sad Rp but I don't have much idea now. if you want to do sad rp we can talk about it)

"He's out honey the first baby came out now. he's so cute" I smiled to you and put the baby to your arms. "Hey thak with our son please I think he want to hear his mom's sound" I smiled and turned to prepare the towel for the baby

Collin held the baby, emotioned by the amazing moment, and looked at his first born, who had black wavy hair, green eyes and a very plae skin. Collin smiled and said "Hi, sweetie. Here you are, finnally. You are a little stubborn, aren't you? I think i'll call you Sean" He said with s miled and rested in the pillows

Eric smiled as you spoke with the baby. "Okay Collin. I'll hold Sean and put him to the towels . you should rest as you can now don't forget you have two more babies in your belly now" I said and held Sean from you. "Hello my little boy. welcome back to mew world. don't worry you papa here." I said with the baby and put him to the towel.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-24-2015, 02:33 AM)Dots Wrote:  Eric smiled as you spoke with the baby. "Okay Collin. I'll hold Sean and put him to the towels . you should rest as you can now don't forget you have two more babies in your belly now" I said and held Sean from you. "Hello my little boy. welcome back to mew world. don't worry you papa here." I said with the baby and put him to the towel.

"Yes. I have to rest the more i can before starting pushing this two little stubborns who aren't out yet" Collin said, still emotioned, rubbing his belly and resting all he could

"Yeah Collin and I'll be here with you. don't go anywhere" I put Sean on the towel and lay down beside you. "I'm here honey if you want some help just tell." Eric kissed Collin softly and rubbed his belly.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-24-2015, 02:53 AM)Dots Wrote:  "Yeah Collin and I'll be here with you. don't go anywhere" I put Sean on the towel and lay down beside you. "I'm here honey if you want some help just tell." Eric kissed Collin softly and rubbed his belly.

Collin just breathed and waited, happy because he still wasn't feeling contractions, because that part was really exhausting. "Thanks, love, but i'll be fine. Just stay with me and hold my hand"

"Yeah Collin I'll stay with you" Eric held you hand and placed it on your belly. "Just wait and rest as you can now Collin" Eric rubbed Collin's forehead and kissed it. He know that Collin is very tired now and he just want to do anything he can.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-26-2015, 05:12 PM)Dots Wrote:  "Yeah Collin I'll stay with you" Eric held you hand and placed it on your belly. "Just wait and rest as you can now Collin" Eric rubbed Collin's forehead and kissed it. He know that Collin is very tired now and he just want to do anything he can.

Collin moaned when he felt another contraction and started pushing again. His ass was burning as he pushed, and stretching to allow the baby passing. 

"you can do it honey. just do it slowly and control your breathe" Eric held Collin's hand and start to massage his belly. he saw the pain on Collin's face that make me feel so bad.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(12-26-2015, 05:37 PM)Dots Wrote:  "you can do it honey. just do it slowly and control your breathe" Eric held Collin's hand and start to massage his belly. he saw the pain on Collin's face that make me feel so bad.

Collin breathed and pushed slowly, trying to get the baby out, and feeling the head slowly crowning. He managed to push quietly, even though he was very tired.

"Hey Collin you can do it just relax and make it easy the baby is crowning now but it's just a little part of the head you need to push more when you feel another contraction. Don't worry honey I'm here with you and you don't need to quiet this is our house." Eric hold Collin's hand and wipe the sweat on the fore head.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(01-09-2016, 04:00 AM)Dots Wrote:  "Hey Collin you can do it just relax and make it easy the baby is crowning now but it's just a little part of the head you need to push more when you feel another contraction. Don't worry honey I'm here with you and you don't need to quiet this is our house." Eric hold Collin's hand and wipe the sweat on the fore head.

"oh, damn" Collin screamed as he felt another contraction and started to push. His north canal was stretching, but the baby wasn't coming out

"Just breath Collin. The babies are coming I see the head now but it's don't move you need to push more" Sam say and grab Collin's hand t support him and massage Colln's belly with his free hand

PM me If you want to RP. 

(01-27-2016, 02:32 AM)Dots Wrote:  "Just breath Collin. The babies are coming I see the head now but it's don't move you need to push more" Sam say and grab Collin's hand t support him and massage Colln's belly with his free hand

"oooooooh" Collin moaned when he felt another contraction. His belly, as his cock, was hard as a rock, and his whole body was sweaty. He breathed and pushed again

"You're doing great Collin Just push more and more I know it's hard but you can do it." Sam wiped the sweat on Collin's forehead and move his hands to touch Collin's cock. he grab the cock and stroke it. Sam wish that it'll help in pain.

PM me If you want to RP. 

(01-27-2016, 01:49 PM)Dots Wrote:  "You're doing great Collin Just push more and more I know it's hard but you can do it." Sam wiped the sweat on Collin's forehead and move his hands to touch Collin's cock. he grab the cock and stroke it. Sam wish that it'll help in pain.

Collin moaned in pain and pleasure when his cock was grabbed and stroked.,he kept moaning as Sam kept stroking it.

Sam stroke Collin's cock harder and use his free hand to massage the hard belly. the head is stuck now Sam not sure that it's moving or not. "I'm proud in you Collin. you're doing great just push more and tell me if you want me to stop do this with your cock."

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM