Repopulation (Anthro RP, Open to All)

Kai nods, sitting back down and closing his eyes for a moment or two

Seeing how Kai closed their eyes, Kaisu glanced about the room before forcing himself up to his paws. They were probably tired like he was, though they were more tired no doubt.

"I'll let ya rest." Kaisu said as he waddled over to the door, with that he left the room.

Well might as well make his way back to his room.

Kai barely registers Kaisu's words. The weeks passing by rather quickly.

With the passing weeks, his stomach had gotten larger thanks to the growth spurts. They indeed left him stuck in bed. HIs stomach was often filled with kicks as the young were active an wanting out. In fact, the contractions had started; another reason Kaisu hadn't gone to see how Kai was. The fox's large ears lowered as a pain filled his stomach.

There was a soft knock on the door that brought Kaisu from his thoughts. Kai stood outside the door as he waited for an answer from the fox, his paw resting on his large stomach. The cubs were supposed to be born over a month ago but still had not made an appearance.

"Hey..." Kaisu greeted though he shifted his position as another pain went through his stomach. "Seems they don't want out yet huh?"

IT was easy to notice Kai's stomach with it's size. The blanket on Kaisu barely covered his large stomach now and the hospital gown did nothing for the fox as they laid there in be. HIs stomach shifted as the young had their position changed.

"Seems not, but it seems that yours do"

(May i join?)

Available for conversation, pm me.

(Sure)

Name: Rylan
Species: Lion
Appearance: Albino, Snow white fur with sky blue eyes. His pecs are swollen and sensetive due to a buildup of milk and he has six nipples in total in two lines of three with the flesh around the four on his belly swollen a little. Missing part of left ear and has deep scars over his right eye and in his hips and shoulders from impregnation incidence.
Pregnant?: yes
How many?: 4
How far along: 4 out of 8 months
Other parents species: Snow leopard
How many times bred: first time
Backstory: Found on streets in terrible condition, he was nightclub drugged and raped two months prior to discovery by the agency. abandoned by his family because of his pregnancy, Rylan was underweight, battered, cut up and laying next to a puddle of morning sickness barely able to move. He is timit of otgers but 'works' for the facility as a helper for the others and is often found pushing a tea cart around wearing only a pair of shorts as he disliked shirts, and will scratch at his full chest on occassion from discomfort.

There was anothe knock on the door and there stood the feline, rounded out nicely and scratching a little at his chest "H...hey guy i...i brought some snacks a...and drinks if you wanted something" he offers his ears up but his tail flicking nervously.

(Hope thats a good start)

Kai turns to look at the lion that entered the room, giving him a small smile "Thank you"

He offers a nervous smile, he knew these two probably wouldn't turn on him, but he had had experience with a few of the others who had had violent mood swings and had turned their aggression on him so he was nervous not wanting to anger them which caused him to stutter. it was an odd thing to see, a shy nervous and extremely timid Male lion, the complete opposite of his stereotype.

"C...Can i get either of you C...coffee or tea?" he asks motioning to the cart he had pushed down the hall "C...Cake or biscuits? o...or something else? n...no charge.. we dont charge for food here im sure you know..." he added the last four words under his breath.

"Just some bottles of water will be fine, preferably cold"

The feline nods and quickly starts rummaging through the cart to get some before bringing them in "A...And you S...Sir?" he asks looking to the Prone male on the bed.

Kaisu didn't hear the door this time, though his large ears twitched to the sound of a timid voice. Glancing over, he could see it was a lion. Strangely enough they were white, well it was a rare trait to the fox's understanding.

"A water bottle will work too...." Kaisu said as he felt his stomach shift.

He nods and grabs one for him placing it down before giving his own belly a rub, his kittens kicking "will that be all?" He asks with a soft smile

Kai nods "Yes, thank you"

"Ok" he says wagging his tail a bit "if you need anything I'll probably be in the hall somewhere"

Kai nods "Alright"

The lion walks out leaving the two alone, at the same time he is happy to be working for the place, he wishes he could make some friends with the others. feeling like he is Alienating himself from them all, he wanders down the hall to the next room to offer snacks and refreshments.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM