Repopulation (Anthro RP, Open to All)

The lion blushes deeply "r...rylan" he says softly. He knew that Chris couldnt see the scared side of his face, but he didnt notice his belly had given him away, doming out from one side of the doorway

Available for conversation, pm me.

"Hey no needs to be shy come on in I have seats for almost everyone" I said as I watch YouTube on the computer, while James sits next to me.

Life of a Wolf

Nodding softly the lion makes his way in, knowing that his scars are now being shown.
"I...im surprised you are ok w...with talking to me" he admits still quite timid.

"I'm a friendly Wolf I like to make people feel comfortable, BTW what are those scars of yours for?" I asked , you notice that I was pregnant.

Life of a Wolf

He gives a soft whimper and blushes at both the question and seeing him pregnant too.
"Th...they...show my shame... my disgrace..." he admits softly and fidgets a bit scratching around his left nipple "th...they anong with this... are why no one wants to be associated w...with me..." looking down he rubs one hand over his stomach

"Well I have no problem with that, I think you notice I'm pregnant did you?" I asked, as I felt a kick, and rubbed my belly with my left hand.

Life of a Wolf

He nods "its hard not to... most of us here are... although almost all are by choice" he trails off a little thinking he had given away enough hints as to why his injuries and belly were linked.

"Well I'll tell you that I'm due I'm 3 days" I said, as James readys my bed for the evening.

Life of a Wolf

He nods "how long you been at the facility? I...i though i had met most on my tea runs" he says softly and slowly makes his way to a chair to sit, giving a slight 'oof' as he does, glad to be off his paws.

"For 10 months, didn't you leave me a cup of tea last week?" I asked as I went to my bed.

Life of a Wolf

"I...i may have" he says thinking back to it "i think i spoke to James though who requested it" he gives a soft sigh "wish i had met you sooner... everyone else seems to dislike me because of... well how i ended up carrying cargo like you"

James. "Yeah I requested it for Chris" James said.
Chris. "Something tells me Something happen to you before you were in the program" I said as I got in bed feeling multiple kicks.

Life of a Wolf

He nods slowly " noone here is willing to talk with me about it but... i can say that Rohypnol, is a sinister drug when mixed with alcohol..." he says with a sigh "its also known as the date rape drug..." he gives a soft whimper rubbing his stomach more.

"Most of the people here dont want to talk to me about it because... its my own fault im in this predicament... abandoned by my family.. and pregnant... all because i dont want to abort them"

"That's awful, of course I don't take drugs, but I don't blame you, people sometimes have that happen to them in life" I said tiredly.

Life of a Wolf

He sighs softly "i dont take drugs either... th...that was forced on me..." he gave a soft whimper "ofcourse i did try to struggle free when I realized what was happening... hence the scars"

"Oh, well go speak with James if you want, I need to get some sleep" I said.

Life of a Wolf

He nodded and got up slowly before walking out.
"Sleep well... if your up for it ill come by and talk with you again tomorrow"

"Sounds good" I said as I fell asleep.
James. Walking out with rylan he said to him "I could walk with you back to your room if you want".

Life of a Wolf

Rylan nods "id like that... the couple in the rooms next to mine dont like me too much..." he admits, he had been placed in the hall with the otger lions, and sadly most of them had taken a dislike to him as he was concidered a 'rogue', a term used to refer to any who wasnt in a pride.

"More than once ive had hated glares or caught them trying to break into my room or simply leaving messages of hate under or on my door..." he gives a soft sigh "some friendly company would be nice for a change"

'Yeah I've been there before" James said.

Life of a Wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM