C Teacher's Mistake

Nathan took a sip of his drink and caught Taylor's hand lightly. He relaxed a little. He caressed his tummy and then leaned against his beloved.
"You are so resilient... I think I'm getting old," he laughed

Taylor laughed, leaning his head on Nathan's shoulder and looking down at the bump, he put his hand on it and rubbed it, “I think it grew from all the come that went inside you”, he joked. “Let’s get something to eat now”, he said, standing up and sitting Nathan in the seat he had occupied.

Nathan thanked him quietly, then reached for one salmon tortilla and looked at his lover.
"Open your mouth..." he asked him wanting to feed him. His maternal instinct had recently awakened.

Taylor opened his mouth, biting down when the food entered his mouth. “Oh this is delicious”, he said, swallowing it. He picked up another one and fed it to Nathan before having a drink.

Nathan was eating out of Taylor's hand. The teacher was in love with the student. He was like an adorable puppy compared to his younger lover.
"Taylor? Tomorrow when you fight.... Be careful," he said.

“I will try”, Taylor said, now feeding himself. Truthfully, he was going to win that fight no matter what it took. He was meant to be fighting someone undefeated but he wouldn’t let that stop him.

"I'll keep my fingers crossed for you," he promised and sent him a huge smile. When he was full and otherwise satisfied he was always smiling

“Thank you”, Taylor said, finishing his lunch and brushing his hands together to remove the crumbs. He gathered up the rubbish and put it in a bag to chuck away later. “Could you take this with you?”, he asked, knowing it would look weird if he carried it around-no one would question a teacher.

Nathan nodded his head. He kissed him on the cheek when it was time to part for a long time. A long time for the teacher. Pregnant man had been longing to spend time with his beloved lately.
"You will come to me and.... You will take me to training, right?"

Taylor nodded, “I will go home and get changed then collect you, unless you want to come over to mine?“, he asked, wanting to show him around his home.

Nathan thought briefly. Then he smiled.
"How about after training? I'll stay with you for the night, okay?"

Taylor nodded, smiling, “I can drive you to school tomorrow but you’ll probably have to get out round the corner so no one sees us together”, he suggested. He stood up, “I think it’s time I go now”, he said and hugged Nathan, “are you legs shaky from earlier?”

Nathan stroked his shoulder and fixed his hair. He looked at him with concern.
"A little... My nausea has passed, but I'm a little dizzy," he confessed and mussed his face lightly "But don't worry."

Taylor hummed, “drink something before you leave”, he said, unlocking the door and leaving. He walked back to his next class which was English.

Nathan spent the next few hours quietly at work. Then he drove back to his apartment. He took a refreshing shower and dressed in more comfortable clothes. Sneakers and a large hoodie. He started to do some cleaning in the apartment to kill time.

Dressed in his training clothes, Taylor pulled up outside of Nathan’s house and sent him a message to tell him to come outside. He had his boxing gloves and other gear in a bag in the back.

Nathan left the apartment, holding a small bag. He closed the door of the studio apartment and took the elevator down to the first floor. He got into the car, where he greeted his lover with a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey..." he whispered

“Hi”, Taylor said, turning his head to make the kiss land on his lips. He began to drive to the club, keeping a hand in the teachers thigh.

Nathan sat quietly next to Taylor, watching the traffic through the glass. He placed his hand thoughtfully on his tummy.
"Taylor? Can I ask you a question?" he asked him

“Sure”, Taylor said, keeping an eye on the road, they were almost halfway there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post