C Teacher's Mistake

"Why box?" he asked him curiously. He looked gently in his direction, catching his hand lightly on his thigh.

Taylor shrugged, “it was the nearest club to me at the time, I started when I was young”, he explained, pulling into the car park.

Nathan looked at him in awe.
"I had thousands of new jobs.... But I dropped them every time," he laughed shyly

Taylor laughed, opening his car door, “how come?”, he asked.

Nathan got off with his help.
"I'm picky... That's something you might not have known," he whispered and giggled.

Taylor laughed, “well, I do now”, he said, showing Nathan to the front of the club. He pushed open the door, revealing the dim lighted room with about 5 people in.

Nathan entered first. A little timidly. There were two older men there and three younger ones.
One looked like a coach, another looked like a physical therapist, and the others looked like players.
"Who did you bring today, Taylor?" asked the man who looked like a coach.

“My boyfriend”, Taylor replied, swinging his arm around Nathan and kissing him on the forehead. He looked down at him and said, “I’m going to go in the changing room, wait here”.

Nathan blushed softly. He sent him a small smile. The coach invited the teacher to the chair where they usually sat and discussed tactics.

Taylor came out in his shorts and hand his hands wrapped. He was putting his gloves on when he heard Nathan laughing. He looked up to see his coach chatting with him.

The coach looked at Taylor.
"Taylor where did you meet such a charming boy? Do you go to the same school together?"

Taylor shrugged, “you could say that”, he said dismissively. He climbed into the ring to begin wose Ming up and invited one of the other boxers into the ring.

Nathan watched his boyfriend captivated. He gently put his arm around his belly, feeling his body tune out every time Taylor dodged blows. He heard from his trainer that he had a chance to go pro.

Taylor could feel a rush of adrenaline hit him and he began sending punches that the person he was training with couldn’t dodge. In the end he won and his teammate was groaning on the floor.

The coach approached the ring.
"Were you thinking about the first division? The money is not small, and the prestige and level are at a high level."

He nodded, “I want to go professional”, he admitted, taking his gloves off and scratching his head. He climbed out of the ring and stretched.

"The money will come in handy for baby..." replied the trainer a little quieter "Don't ask how I know, it's simply my intuition".

Taylor chuckled, shaking his head, “you just know everything don’t you?”, he asked.

"Everything? No... But it's your life. I can only wish you happiness" he replied patting him on the shoulder "Now you will have a difficult time. A baby will change your life a little bit."

He nodded, “I know especially whilst I’m still in education”, Taylor said, looking around to make sure no one was listening, “but I have the money because of my parents and a nice house but I just need the time”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post