C Teacher's Mistake

The trainer nodded his head. He looked at him with a smile.
"If you need help, call me..." he said with a small smile "And think about the future. This boy is really charming. You've met true love, huh?"

“I think so”, Taylor replied, rubbing the back of his neck. He smiled one last time at the trainer before walking over to Nathan and pulling him into a side hug.

Nathan smiled slightly. He kissed his cheek briefly and looked at him proudly.
"You are amazing..." he replied being impressed

“Thank you”, Taylor said, smiling, “but now I’m tired, can we go?” He went to the changing rooms to pack up.

"Okay... I'll wait," he replied and obediently sat down and got into a conversation with the trainer again. He wanted to know everything about boxing.

Taylor went into the changing rooms and packed his bag, changing into his clothes. He came back out and waited for them to finish talking.

"Thank you for the nice conversation.... I'll see you tomorrow at the fight!" he said as he walked away, then grabbed Taylor's hand "Really nice people. You have a super club."

Taylor hummed, “I know, I’ve known them all for years and they’re practically my family now”, he said, walking out to the car. He opened the doors for Nathan and then got in his side.

Nathan put his hand on his thigh.
"We're going to your place, aren't we?" He asked him, then kissed the corner of his mouth.

“Yeah we are”, he replied, kissing Nathan in the same places he was kissed. He started up the car and drove to his house. It was fairly big with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The outside was white with a garage for two cars although only one occupied it.

Nathan was surprised. He felt a little insecure. He grabbed him by the arm.
"I didn't know you had such a big house..." he replied a little abashed. His apartment seemed so micro.

Taylor shrugged, “it’s nothing”, he said, beginning to show him around. When they got to the garden Taylor felt proud to show off their pool and hot tub, wondering if they would use it.

Nathan looked on stunned. He didn't grow up in poverty, but he didn't have a pool or hot tub in his family home.
"Wow... I didn't expect that," he said and put his belly around with concern

Taylor smiled awkwardly, “you can tell I take advantage of my parents wealth”, he said, “may aswell tho”. He took Nathan back inside and showed him to his room.

Nathan put his bag on the ground and looked at his lover.
"I don't have a bathing suit.... But I could bathe naked too?" he suggested quietly

“Of course you can”, he said, changing into his swim shorts. He took Nathan to the pool and dipped his foot in, “its cold”, he muttered.

"How about a Jacuzzi?" he asked and began to undress. His bump looked sweet.

Taylor nodded and walked over to it to turn it on, the bubbles instantly began to rise. “Let’s get in then”, he said.

Nathan slightly embarrassedly covered his intimate areas as she entered the Jacuzzi.
"Won't the water be too hot?"

He laughed, “you don’t need to cover up, I’ve seen it many times before”, Taylor teased before explaining, “it’s turned down a lot”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post