C Teacher's Mistake

"Even if I'm fat and unattractive?" he asked, with small tears in his eyes.

“Angel, you aren’t fat or unattractive”, he softly said, pulling him onto his lap and hugging him tight. “You’re pregnant and gorgeous”, Taylor murmured, rubbing his bump.

Nathan cried a little. He hugged his lover tightly.
"I love you very much..." he whispered and looked at him with great sincerity, "You are my weak point."

Taylor wiped away Nathan’s tears as they came out, “don’t cry”, he muttered. He kept rubbing the bump that contained their baby, hoping it was a comforting gesture.

Nathan finally calmed down. Snuggled into the younger man's torso, he began to fall asleep.
"I'm sorry if I'm causing you problems," he whispered and grabbed his hand, "I'm just feeling a little unstable. I'm pregnant, and our relationship is a secret."

“I know”, Taylor replied, “and I understand, you can sleep if you want”. He stood and carried Nathan over to the couch, sitting with him on his lap.

Nathan sighed and looked at the boxer with a small smile.
"Sorry... My moods are terrible right now.... And my breasts hurt," he confessed shyly

“Maybe they’re growing”, Thomas said, looking at them, “how long until milk starts to be made?”.

"A little..." he explained and stroked his breasts through the material of his bra, "Surely by the time I give birth there will already be milk."

“Yeah there will be, that’s how it works”, Taylor said, remembering from health class. He undid the back of Nathan’s bra, letting his breasts loose, “no need to cover them”.

Nathan blushed slightly. He cuddled tighter into his lover's torso. He gasped when his breasts became loose.
"Better..."

“It doesn’t hurt when they are free?”, Taylor asked, surprised. He used a hand to massage them, making Nathan moan.

Nathan moaned quietly and then looked at his nipples, which were pink through the massage.
"No... That's better for me," he whispered. More and more changes were taking place in his body.

“How many weeks are you actually?”, Taylor asked, trying to figure out if he could draw out milk yet. He ran his thumbs over the buds of Nathan’s nipples.

Nathan gasped quietly and looked all red at his lover.
"This is the ninth week..."

“Far too early”, he murmured, “you’re just in your 3rd month”. He kept playing with Nathan’s breasts, eager to draw out his reactions.

Nathan tilted his head back slightly when he felt his nipples pinch. He gasped in surprise.
"Ohh..."

“Do you like that?”, Taylor asked, smirking, he began to rub at Nathan’s small cock through his shorts.

Nathan grew redder and redder and began gasping loudly.
"Taylor... Oh," he purred sweetly as he felt his penis harden. Then his hole began to secrete mucus making his shorts stain in the back

Taylor didn’t feel like doing much so he decided just to make Nathan come today. He carried on play with his nipples in one hand and stroking his cock with the other, eventually moving on to giving him a hand job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post