C Teacher's Mistake

Nathan began panting and gasping on the couch, sitting obediently on his lover's thighs. He was all red in the face, with his noises loudly. He felt so much at once.
"Aaahh!" he sighed and moved his bottom slightly against Taylor's crotch "Daddy .... "

Taylor’s eye twitched, getting hard was not his plan. He gripped Nathan’s thighs and moved him back a little, away from his dick. He removed his teachers shorts and thong and continued his attack on the cock.

Nathan gasped and began bouncing his ass rhythmically up and down. His bump twitched sweetly at the same time.
"More," whispered the excited teacher and purred like a kitten.

His hand pumped Nathan’s cock, harder and faster. Taylor occasionally ran his finger over the tip of it, wetting it with the juices.

Nathan squealed and gasped until he finally reached orgasm.
"Ohhh!"

Taylor watched as his teachers come splatted on his chest, he smirked and wiped it off. “You feeling alright?”, he asked.

Nathan did not respond. Instead, he knelt between his lover's legs and began stroking his manhood through his boxers.
"I will return the favor. .." he whispered innocently and removed Taylor's penis

Taylor moaned, god it felt so good. He ran his hand through Nathan’s hair, “are you going to suck it?”, he asked.

Nathan began to massage his lover's penis.
"Yes..." He replied and began to lick the penis with his tongue, and then put it in his mouth, sucking deeply.

“Goddd”, he dragged out, throwing his head back in pleasure. “Baby, you feel so good”, Taylor groaned out.

Nathan rode his teeth over his shaft and sucked Taylor's penis like a lollipop.
"Daddy has a big lollipop..." he said in an oversweetened tone of voice

Taylor moaned until he came, orgasming down Nathan’s throat.

Nathan was so filled with his lover's cum that a few drops flowed out of his mouth. He obediently swallowed the rest. He licked his lips at the end.
"Oh... I think you had fun."

Taylor looked down at Nathan and chuckled, “I sure did”, he said. He stood up and pulled his boxers and joggers back up, then helped Nathan stand. “Now we can go back upstairs”.

Nathan leaned against his torso and looked at him with his innocent eyes. He was gracing him like a little kitten.
"I'm happy to be next to you..." he whispered with a small smile, "I can breathe deeply beside you."

He helped Nathan stand up, “I’m glad”, he said whilst looking at the place where his baby was held. Nathan’s bump was still small but bigger than it should have been for 9 weeks.

Nathan caught Taylor's gaze. He touched the back of his head.
"Do I look weird?" he asked with a small smile and then stroked his little bump.

“No no”, Taylor said, “your bump just looks quite big for your 3rd month”, he put his hand on it a gave it a rub.

Nathan smiled slightly and grabbed Taylor's hand.
"Are you happy to be a dad?" he asked him in a whisper

“I am”, he replied, “and I’m happy you have this cute bump”. He pulled Nathan by his hand and led him up to bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post