The Step Father (Open)
Heart 
(If I didn't reply to the previous revisions of this rp, I have been inactive and not being able to keep up, due to life getting in the way. But I promise to keep up with this one, if you do as well! If you read my RP profile, http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthrea...#pid173536 you'd know what you'd be in for in this rp, I hope this will be okay. )
--------------------------------
[Role: Daughter, Leah and Future mate/Stepfather, Dakota/Seeder]

[Roleplay Partners Role: Carrier/Pregnant Father]

[Type: Third Person]

[Genre: Romance, Sexual, Birthing, A Bit Of Comedy]

[Plot: After the death of his (roleplay partner's character)'s husband, he carries the responsibility of caring for his 10 year old daughter Leah, and birthing children alone. He falls in love again with a young man he happened to run into casually every time he'd grab a cup of coffee, named Dakota. After hanging out and having an accidental one night stand, he get's pregnant once more. (With triplets)]
--------------------------------------
My Starter::

Leah stared down at her now deceased father's grave stone. She felt like crying but the rain seemed to do that for her. She didn't care. Filled with rue, she couldn't find it in her to move. Besides, she couldn't of cared less, as the rain soaked her dull black coat and blonde and brown streaked hair as it began to cover her eyes. She felt a dryness hover over her head. An umbrella shielding her from the heavy rain. She turned around to find her heavily pregnant father holding the umbrella, giving a sweet yet somber smile. Leah returned the smile but it quickly faded as she looked down pondering. "Papa, what's going to happen to us now?" she asked.
James smiled sadly down at his sweet little girl----she had her father's eyes.

"Now, sweetheart, we live our lives. Papa goes to work, you go to school, and we try to put as much happiness back in the world as we can, because your daddy would have wanted it that way."

So Richard had often told him, as he gradually got sicker and sicker.

'I want you two to laugh and smile and remember I love you when I'm gone, promise me that?' he'd asked on one of their final nights together, and all James had been able to do was hold his hand and sob. Their baby---it would never see its father's face. Hear him laugh as he nibbled its belly. Shiver at one of his famous scary stories. Get a hug from both of them---one of their famous 'smore hugs' Leah had loved so much, Richard on one side and James on the other.

The baby rolled inside him, rippling his belly under his sweater.

"Shall we go and have a hot chocolate, Leah? Get out of this rain?"
Leah nodded. "Alright."
they both walked back to the car quietly, but Leah looked back one last time, knowing it was official. She'd never see her beloved papa, ever again.
James squeezed her hand reassuringly. 

"We can come back and talk to him sometimes, leave him gifts if you want. We'll definitely have to come bring your little sister to meet him, won't we?," he added with a smile as he very carefully helped her buckle in, rubbing at his swollen tummy. 
"Alright.." she yawned. The sobbing and sleepless nights, had taken a toll on her.
He kissed her forehead and drove to their favorite local coffee spot---the one that served hot chocolates with mountains of whipped cream. 

"Baby girl? We're here."
Leah sat up and dragged herself out of the car and closed the door. She walked closely beside her papa as they walked into the warm coffee spot, that filled the warming room with the scent of caramel coffee and fresh donuts.
James opened the door for her, pausing as he entered to take in the delicious aromas. The baby seemed to like them too; she wriggled and squirmed. James approached the counter---trying as always to conceal his nervousness at possibly running into that attractive younger man he'd seen (and even forayed into flirting with) here so often before. He didn't know the man's name but---he thought he'd like to know him better. 
Dakota walked over to James, a warm coffee pot in his and and a cup in the other "Evening sir!" he said with a smile. "How can I help you and this little cute kid here?" he asked smiling at him and Leah.
James smiled and tried not to blush. 

"We came for a couple of those wonderful hot chocolates you make. I know Leah here wouldn't mind some extra whipped cream on hers. Say hello, lovey." 
Leah made no eye contact. She twiddled her thumbs and bit her lip. "..He..Hello..." she muttered.
"Haha, cute. I guess she's a social butterfly? two hot chocolates, comin right up!"
Dakota disappeared into the kitchen preparing the hot chocolate.
James gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"She's a little shy. Yes please, thank you sir."

He glanced around the cozy little shop as their order was made up---it was a bright, warm, welcoming place that seemed as though nothing bad could enter its doors. What must it be like to work here?
Dakota returned with a small tray in his hand with the hot chocolates. He placed them on the counter and bowed. "Enjoy." he said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,427 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,279 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,131 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,784 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,448 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,717 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,088 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,594 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,355 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,536 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15