The Spirit Mansion (Open for All!)
Star 
The premise is that we live in a world where the earth's human population is very low and ghosts are real. As a way to raise the world's population, there has been a breakthrough where anyone, regardless of gender, can re-birth a ghost into a human baby. The population has been increasing, and the ghost pregnancy process has become popular, especially with the youth (adults aged 18-28), so everything seems like a success, though some people have experienced issues with their pregnancies, such as sweating slime from your belly, or experiencing haunting's in your home, or uncontrollable levitation, among other issues.

Impregnating works with a needle injecting you with science, and a chant that allows magic to surround you, and both combined allows for you to be impregnated with a ghost (chosen at random). Basically, just go with it.

The basic story takes place at first in a clinic for ghost pregnancies, which is actually a mansion with visible ghosts floating around, where you can either get pregnant, or see a doctor for any issues you're having with your pregnancy. Also if you choose to walk around the mansion, it is very inconsistent and will lead you to places you probably never intended to go to. And since this is a community RP, you can pretty much take the premise anywhere you want, as long as it makes logical sense in the world presented to you. Hopefully we can get some creative stuff going on for this RP.

(Character info scheme)
Name:
Description:
Pregnancy Length (if pregnant):
Number of Baby/Babies (if pregnant):
Extra Info:

Name: Jackson Red
Description: Head Doctor at The Spirit Mansion
Pregnancy Length (if pregnant): Not Pregnant
Number of Baby/Babies (if pregnant): Not Pregnant
Extra Info: Inherited the mansion from a deceased uncle he never knew about, but he knows how to maneuver around the mansion. Has detailed knowledge about all the ghosts in that live in the mansion. Decides whether or not the person wanting to be pregnant can be, though he does sometimes allow mentally "unfit" people to get impregnated for the fun of it.

I wait around in my office, trying to work on some files that needs to be filled up, and I hear the commotion coming from outside of the heavy amount of people needing a check up or wants to be impregnated. I try to focus on the work, but the ghosts surrounding me are being very cheeky today, and after loosing my patience, I just call for an assistant to finish the files for me, which will most likely ruin their day, but I did not care. I go outside the office, slightly frustrated at the high amount of people I have to work on judging by the list, and I call the first person on the waiting list for an appointment.
(Mind if I join?)

Name: Shane Woodruff
Description: 5'9", short brown hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, slim bod
Pregnancy Length (if pregnant): Not pregnant yet
Number of Baby/Babies (if pregnant):
Extra Info: Plays video games and a sophomore at a local college studying electronics.

Shane was dared to go see Jackson Red at his mansion, so he accepted the dare. Shane walked up the steps and knocked on the door.
(Oh, sure, honestly I thought this was a dead thread at this point)

Jackson Red heard the knocking on the door and told one of the nurses to open it, and he continues to call out the next patient he had on the list "Shane Woodruff? Is there a Shane Woodruff here?" Jackson Red looked at the boy who entered the house and asked "You Shane Woodruff? Because of you are, you're just in time,"
"Yes. I'm Shane Woodruff." Shane followed Jackson. "In time for what?"
"In time for your appointment, your name is on top of the list, and since you have to plan an appointment weeks in advance, then clearly you can't just walk in the door and ask to become pregnant, I mean look at all the people around you!" Looks around at the high amount of patients.
"Oh, right. I remember." Shane replied.
"Alright Shane, follow me, because once we past this door, reality will make less sense," I opened the door, invited Shane in, and made sure he was behind me. In front of us was a hallway with doors on each side and the hallway looked endless, and doors that were farther down the line kept opening and closing, I went to the door directly on my right and we entered a dinner and everything was upside down. A couple of spirits passed by us, to which I did not show much emotion to. Then I took down a painting that was hiding a small door and I told you to jump through after I do, and I jump through.
Shane followed Jackson through the small door. "Where are we going?" Shane asked.
"We've been going to my other office, specifically built for privacy from the spirits that live in my home. Right through this last door," I open the door to reveal a techy, white, sterile looking office. I sit on my chair and offer you to sit on the chair on the opposite side.
Shane sat in the seat and looked around the room.
I look at the application you wrote from weeks ago, so, Shane, you're only 19? Really?
"Yes, sir." Shane replied honestly.
"You look fine for a 19 year old, I have to be honest. So, why do you want to become pregnant? What made you say 'I want to have a baby!' A passion to become a parent, want to join the trend, want to say 'hey, I rebirthed a ghost!', any of those reasons?"
"Well, I've always wanted to be pregnant, but my friends thought it was silly. So, yes. It is my passion to become a parent. That's why I made this appointment."
"Oookay," I take a capsule from a drawer in my desk and break it by throwing it on the floor, to which a ghostly spirit of a woman with neck broken from a hanging pops up. I whisper in her ear "He says he always wanted to become pregnant, tell me if it's true," The ghost agreed and stared into your eyes for at least 30 seconds. She whispered back to me "it was a dare," And the hanged woman disappeared. "A dare Shane? Really, a dare?"
"I'm sorry that I lied, but it's true that I want to be pregnant."
"A dare, I've heard horrible reasons before, but a dare is just... just the worst one so far, not counting the people to tell me non-ironically that they want to sacrifice the baby to summon their god, that happens once a week. But at least your passionate, maybe, I don't care, I get paid either way," I press a button under my desk that changes the layout of the room entirely, your chair turns into a bed, new equipment comes in, and 3 glowing tubes show up on the table next to you. I walk to your side and lift up your shirt to expose you bare stomach, and I put a put a thermometer looking device in your belly button and wait a bit. "So, how do you feel so far?"
"A little nervous, but I'm fine." Shane replied.
"Okay then," The device dinged and glowed green. "Well, that means your clear, Shane, you're are about to be impregnated!"
"OK. I'm ready." Shane replied excitedly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,427 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,279 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,131 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,784 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,448 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,717 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,088 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,594 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,355 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,536 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15