Projects (open to all)
I struggle against the straps, pushing hard, hoping to move the child. My back arches as I scream, pushing against the contraction.

Alice strokes Xins penis slowly, listening to him writhe and moan as she picks up the pace.
(Look just stop talking about godmoding and roll with it plz)

My powers are now unusable for a few hours "damn" looking around I drop to the ground and ran into another Scientist named Chris.
Chris: where are you going.
Because of Chris entering the room the doors were unlocked, I make a dash for the door and escaped from the room with Chris following.
Life of a Wolf
Xin growls deeply as Alice begins to stroke him, hips jerking into the feeling. He struggles against his restraints, wanting more than just a hand to pleasure him.
"Your gonna be bred... don't worry..." Alice states. A large dog/lion hybrid walks over, tail wagging. "Meet Naga..." He sniffs at Xins genitals, his tail wagging faster.
Xin watches the new creature, growling a warning before looking back to Alice. The restraints on his arms are lowered, forcing him down on all fours. But instead of fighting, the deathclaw actually lifts his tail.
Naga mounts you, entering you. He doesn't care about being gentle as he slams into you, his pace speeding up quickly.
Xin roars, clawing at the floor as he was taken by the creature. His own erection throbbing between his legs.
Naga forces his knot into you, snarling as he releases his load into you.

Ben is getting tired of hear me scream. I oush again, groaning as the head fully crowns. "S-Shit!!!!" I continue pushing.
Xin roars and twists, trying to attack Naga in any way he can. Slapping at him with his thick tail is all he can manage. Even after that, he's still in heat.

"Come on, stop putting so much energy into screaming." Grumbles Ben, reaching to support the head as it comes out.
The swelling goes down and Naga pulls out. "Good boy Naga! " Alice pets him then excuses him.

I push as hard, screaming as the large child slides out and I tear. "Ahhhh!!" I throw my head back.
I enter a different room full of lab coats "maybe I can disgise myself as a Scientist" using the morph technology with his phone he appears human.
Chris. Enters room "have you seen a fox run in here?"
Jax. Says in a different voice "no sorry".
Chris. " be on the lookout for him he has red fur."
Jax. "OK"
Chris leaves the room.
"He actually bought it? What a relief." I said maintaining disgise, I leave the room to find a way out.
Life of a Wolf
After each passing step I think about the other two that were awake, knowing I would have to help them somehow. "Being a PD agent is hard" I said to myself as I head back to that room with them in it.
Life of a Wolf
Ben catches the baby and quickly moves it to a cradle with towels. "wonderful." He mutters, wiping the child off. He unstraps the woman and locks her cell, taking the baby with him. She could have some time to recover before she would be bred again.

Xin groaned as the creature pulled out, tail lashing about behind him. He growls at Alice.

When the fox enters the room, he is hit with an intense scent, too strong to ignore. A mixture of pheromones that would draw any male in to breed with Xin...
Xin hears me groan and recognizes my voice. [Let's say theyre good friends?]
When I caught scent the morph wore off. I quickly resisted and covered my mouth and nose with a bandana. "That was way to close" I said as Ben looks at me.
Life of a Wolf
"A-Anybody t-there?" I groan, whining.
Hears Ace "hello?" Approaches Ace "I'm a PD agent I can get you out of here" I said
Life of a Wolf
Xin hears someone and some part of his mind recognizes the voice, but the drug has his mind too fogged to think. His cage is locked as a gate opens between his own and Ace's. His shackles release, allowing the reptilian beast to move freely. He slowly enters the other cage, the aphrodisiac scent thick around him...He looks ready to attack, but instead he just moves closer, trying to rub against the fox as he gives a low rumbling purr.
(I suck into the cage)

"Huh? Who are you?" I asked
Life of a Wolf
I suddenly snap the straps, turning into a huge wolf, my eyes a deep crimson red, my canines and claws one inch long.

"Looks like the serum works..." Alice stated, backing away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,435 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,321 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,148 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,983 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,603 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,982 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,100 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,604 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,517 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,555 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15