The Castaways (open to one person)
An elven couple, driven away by tribes due to to false accusations, was forced to build home in an ancient magical tree. They lived well with the guidance and protection of the wise tree and was to have a child soon. But with people finding their location and with more accusations far worse than before, the couple was strongly advised to leave and seek refuge to a sister tree. But along the way, the  submissive male finds himself feeling signs of labor to his triplets.

P.S. This RP would not contain any sexual content just the simple romantic type.
Name:
Description:
Character:
Others:

Name: Louvenias
Description: spiky silver hair, red eyes, muscular built, tall, pale skinned
Character: very loving and protective to his mate and unborn children, slow to anger, kind, forgiving.
Others: He is a worry wart when it comes to his mate, very skilled in outdoor survival, a good friend of the trees. Has the ability to see far objects.

He was planting crops in their makeshift garden when he smelled fire burning. He turned around to see an array of torches from the distance, seeming to make their way towards them. He squinted further and saw the people were  responsible for the torches. His eyes widened in fear. The people would take time getting there, about 5 days tops, but he can't help but worry what the people will do to them, especially now that his mate was in his final stage of pregnancy. Their last encounter wasn't  so nice either. He looked back to see the wise tree looking at the smoke worriedly. They meet gazes, the tree spoke.

"My boy, go get your mate and quickly leave this place. If they found you here, you're sure to be dead." The tree spoke with much persuasion and fear was evident in its voice. Louvenias looked troubled and began pacing around a bit.

"Wise tree, my mate is near birthing our children. I fear for his and the babies safety if we are to leave." The tree looked sympathetic and had one of its branch slightly touch the shoulder of the man.

"Do not worry. I'll have my roots guide you to where you will be going. I assure you a tree that would be a safe haven for your mate and offspring. It is quite far, yes, but if you leave now you'll arrive there within a week at most, less if all will go well with your journey." Louvenias still look unsure but decided that it would probably be better to follow the advice of the tree. He hugged the tree and smiled at it. "Thank you, wise one" The tree smiled back.

He quickly ran up the stairs of the tree and packed the things that he and his mate would be needing. Making sure all things was settled, he quietly went into their bedroom where he found his mate happily sewing baby clothes, humming a gentle tune. He slowly went to him and sit beside him on their bed, embracing him from behind, his hands making way to his mate's swell. He kissed his cheek and got up to kneel in front of his mate .

"What have you been up to, dear?" He said with sweetness in his voice trying to not stress his mate yet with the news.
Name: Luka

Description: Tall with braided black hair and lavender eyes
Character: A bit more outgoing than his mate; prone to chattering when excited or nervous
Others: He has empathic abilities which can allow him to sense how others are feeling, and can sometimes read auras. 

Luka Looked up with a tired smile from his work. The basket of scraps he'd started with was now much-depleted, and a pile of dear little nightshirts, diapers, trousers, socks and hats was sitting before him. Currently he was putting the finishing touches on a swaddling cloth to wrap their little ones in when they arrived, which he suspected might be any day now. As his mate knelt before him he set the work aside and kissed one of Louvenias' hands. 

"Look, light of my life, I've made our precious ones clothes! I...don't know quite how many are in there just yet but in my village three children was usual so I went with that; if we need more I can make some; it's easy----what's wrong, dearest love?," he added suddenly, reading the worry in his mate's aura. 
He smiled when he saw the tired yet still enthusiastic face of his mate. "You really should be resting." He scolded playfully with a chuckle. He looked at the clothes Luka made and was awed by his great sewing skills. "These are beautiful, love." His hands rested on the swell of his mate. "Any day now..." He sighed when he knew he could no longer keep the news from Luka. He should have guarded his emotions and aura well knowing that his mate might sense his worries. He gathered his thoughts, thinking of a way how he could break the news of leaving to Luka without him stressing too much, before he looked up to meet the worried gaze of his lover.

"Luka, my flower..."He started. "I know it may not be the best time for this but we have to leave. Do not worry for where we'll be going is assured safe by our wise friend." He looked down again, contemplating about their pursuers. "The people...We aren't safe here anymore." He held both Luka's hand when he saw his mate slightly trembling and teary. He kissed them and put up a warm smile on his face, as if assuring. "Do not be afraid, I'll protect you..." He placed a hand on Luka's distended stomach. ", all of you. We're going to be alright." He got up and went behind his mate encasing the younger in his arms.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,438 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,331 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,150 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 33,047 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,614 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 14,015 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,102 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,604 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,534 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,557 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15