The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz)

Kravhn moaned as he wiggled his feeding tube around the eggs as he watched them and felt growing. He could smell the other human's hardening cock. He finished with feeding Vector and kissed his belly button as it continued to swell up like the first he had laid his eggs inside him. He licked his lips as he walked over the the second and leaned over him. "You're enjoying this aren't you?. You enjoy having several new lives growing inside your soft warm belly don't you?. Yes, just look over at Vector's belly. It so big and round and filled to the brim with life." He purred and stroked the second human's belly gently and teased his belly button as he checked for it's tenderness. He changed into Vector's form and used his voice. "You love carrying my children in your belly don't you David?". He licked his lips as he slowly moved his hand down the curve of the belly to David's cock. He stroked it gently and looked into his eyes. "You have always wanted this haven't you David. You want Vector's body and heart. For him to pleasure you like and be pleasured by him. Well, I can make that little dream of yours a reality. All I ask of you is the use of your body to breed my young. Please David bear me strong children and you will be rewarded handsomely. The process and birthing can be quite pleasurable and leave you wanting more."

Vector was becoming even more appalled by the monster. It even began to take his form again. Hearing how it spoke with his voice yet again made him try to squirm to get loose. It was no use though. He was being punished by carrying twice the amount of what he already had. As Vector's belly continued to swell in size, his legs began to space out more. Hearing how it knew about Danny's crush, something the male was oblivious of until now, Vector tried to get loose. "You're not me, you sick creep" being a very hygeinophobic person, he really hated that it kept kissing him all over and sucking cocks. He moaned as his belly stretched almost past the limits, his nipples growing further, which was something the baby took note of as it continued to suck away.

Kravhn purred as he looked over at Vector's swelling belly and nipples. "Hush now you are being punished remember. So be a good carrier and continue feeding my children." He looked back at David and purred into his ear. "Just swear your body to me and everything you could ever want will be all yours. Think about it, reject my offer and you will regret it". He purred as he continued to stroke Danny's cock as it harden in his hand. He licked his lips and licked at the head. "Well I am waiting". He removed his cock from Danny's belly button and started to suckle his cock gently to convince him to agree to his offer as he made Vector watch and listen to his moans of pleasure.

Danny let out a moan as the creature sucked on his cock. It is true, part of him did like this, however, he was terrified. This alien scared him, the way it new his every thought. He moaned as his belly swelled again. "I.. AHHH" His nipples swelled out this time. He knew there was nothing he could do to get away. And he was scared of what would happen if he refused the Alien. "so... You said it can be pleasurable... I... I'll do whatever you want. I just don't want to hurt."

"Good boy, now here's your reward". He purred as he kissed Danny passionately and stroked his belly. Before suckling his cock harder to pleasure him. "Don't be afraid, I will not harm you as long you don't fight me". He swirled his tongue along the tip of Danny's cock and nibbled the tip. Before deep throating him to the base and played with his belly button. "It feels good doesn't it?". He moaned as he suckled Danny's cock and blocked his pain senses. Only leaving him to feel pleasure from the growing lives inside his belly and from his nipples.

Danny's fear immediately melted away. It was replaced by pleasure. Amazing amounts of pleasure. His nipples began to leak a bit of milk as his belly swelled again. He now looked as if he were a woman at due date with triplets. His massive belly was accented by the hair that was all over it. "Oh.. Oh yes.. Fuck this feels so good..." His popped out naval was so sensitive that it made him hornier with each touch. He didn't seem to notice anything. That is, until the first contraction hit. His belly tightened as he realized what was going to happen next.

He purred and licked at Danny's bellybutton. "Just relax now it's going to start to feel even better. You are about to be able to see the fruits of your labor. They are hatching now. Can you feel them inside?. Don't worry I will be happy to fill you again soon enough. Just birth this litter." He licked his lips as he continued to whisper encouraging words to Danny as he continued to pleasure him. By teasing his belly button with his tongue and pinching his nipples. "That's it, just relax and allow the children to birth themselves as I continue to pleasure your body".

Vector moaned lowly with pain. His gut stretched to what seem to be his natural limits. As the tips of his toes vanished, the male only laughed at Kravahn's pathetic attempt at trying to be him. His belly continued to grow with life as he tried to get loose from the glue yet again.

((I will try to post something better later lol))

(( It's fine! ))

Waves of pleasure surged over Danny. Why could something so wrong feel so.... right? He looked down as the Alien straddled his hips, licking his belly. The babies within began to move, and he could see them move under his skin. "No pain... please, no pain..." All he wanted was for Vector to notice him. How had it turned into this? But at this point, he just wanted to get out of this alive and with no pain. It began. His belly contracted again, only this time, it didn't hurt. It felt amazing. He immediately became hard and began to cum all over his underbelly. Within seconds, he felt water rushing from his anus as his water broke.

He purred and licked Danny's belly as his water broke. "Don't worry, just relax and enjoy the pleasure of the birth of the children." He lapped up the liquids as they flooded out of Danny's anus. "You're a lucky boy. It seems they are going to come out of your anus this time. It feels so good doesn't it. Feeling them wiggling around inside your belly and searching for a way to escape." He purred and licked up the cum from his belly and suckled his cock as he felt the children wiggling around.

Vector remained determined. This was his third time being pregnant and already the feeling of wanting to submit to this creature and let him take him as a mate over and over played out into his head. Each time he got pregnant, except for the one that was still sucking away on his nipples as it grew, the size seemed to increase. If he did not get out, then everyone else on the ship was more than likely doomed.

"Just stop...." his head rested on the bed where he was pinned. "If I...." he did not want to say the words, but his strength was fading each time. "You don't need the entire ship, do you?"

"Yes, I do. I am the last of my kind and need just the males to give me all the offspring I can get". He cooed into his ear and massaged his belly. Before licking his belly button. "I can make it feel so good and bring you so much pleasure for your assistance. Come now, your body wants to feel good. Why would you deny the rest of the males on the ship pleasure beyond their wildest dreams". He whispered and nibbled his belly button."And maybe if you are good boy. I will allow you watch me impregnate another male." He purred softly

Vector smiled a bit. "Call it selfish, but I want you to myself. Some of the men here are too old, have health conditions, everything....me? I'm as healthy as they come.. " a kick greeted the alien's kiss to his large belly. "Some even have wives and kids to go back to. I've really got nothing but this ship." He stared at his large navel. "Besides, you said it yourself. I'm carrying a stronger race. In a few days, I alone could give you an entire town. Think of what would happen in months to a year. You'll have your race built in no time from me alone." He glanced at him with a loving gaze to his yellow eyes. "There's more to love than just pleasuring the body. Let me show you?"

The alien paused for a moment and purred softly. At the feeling from the kick inside Vector. "Yes, you are right. I will need you to command your ship to set us down at a small planet or find a place out the way for us to continue to breed more offspring together. "Yes, just think how much pleasure you will feel each day being filled up to the brim as our children wiggle around inside you." He cooed softly into his ear. As he massaged his belly to pleasure him more. "But I would rather pleasure you my mate instead." He wasn't going to allow Vector to be released so easily. He wanted to be sure he wasn't planning on stopping his plans for restoring his race.

Vector watched as Kravahn bought most of it. He was already discussing on how he would breed him constantly and he learn to love the feeling of it. "As much as I would like to apparently be pleasured, it's not my style. Surely there's more I can do for a king like you." It was only fitting to call him that. The eventually stopped sucking on his nipples, milk still oozing out slightly as the baby rested. "I'm literally tired and this belly feels like a wrecking ball" not that he would know the weight or feel of one. "Please just let me rest with these off. Our child could lay next to me as he grows and I could lay under you. That way, even if I tried to get up, you could easily hold me back."

"Mmm...dont' worry you won't have much longer for our litter of offspring to be born". He chuckled and licked his belly button gently to check it's tenderness. "I am don't intend to allow you rest now. And don't worry you will not be alone. I will seek out only the strongest males on the ship to carry my offspring. And then, I shall take you with me to a deserted planet to continue to bare offspring." He purred softly and licked at the leaking milk. "Besides, I haven't forgotten what you did last time when I allowed you to rest. You killed off my litter of offspring." He cooed and suckled the milk from his nipple with a moan. "Try to trick me or escape again. And I will go after the females and impregnate them. But I am afraid they wouldn't make it though the birthing process." He warned.

"Perhaps...maybe you'll stay then? I mean they're entirely different..." he moaned a little from the tender bellybutton being licked. He promised to leave the certain types alone, but would still go after stronger men. He also threatened to kill the women on board. "You don't..." a soft moan slipped his lips from Kravahn sucking on his mipples in some strange fashion. "Do that...I'll leave with you once I get them back on the base and you literally invaded me the first time. Of course I killed them without consequence. Now I know what you want and I'm trying to spare you from that race that wiped you out the first time." They both were immune to each other, yet the female race seemed to have the better equipment to wipe a race out. "So I'm telling you why put yourself back in danger on this ship when you've got a sure thing here?" The alien seemed dense enough the first few times
Surely he would get what he was trying to tell him.

"Yes, that would be nice." He purred out softly and suckled his belly button. "But I have a better idea, I will call for the men to this room. After, I finish with receiving brood from them. I will release them afterwards unharmed and pleasure. Without a single memory of what happened to them back to their rooms safe and sound. Admit it, you would enjoy seeing some of your crew members wiggling around on the ground with pleasure begging for more as they are filled up." He whispered into his ear before licking at his nipples for any missed traces of milk. "Please call me by my name Kravahn". He whispered and suckled his nipple gently. Before prodding and rubbing his belly button to check it's tenderness.

Vector shrugged. Men really were not an interest to him. He would however sacrifice himself for everyone else, though so far all he got was going with said alien after he got everyone away and said creature only targeting strong men. He even said he would bring them to his room. Now the place was turning into one large breeding ground. Someone other than the Captain would suspect the Pilot of all people asking for men to come to his room. "Kravahn sounds less threatening at least." He simply whispered back.

"Mmm...thank you, your captain gave it to me". He purred softly and kissed him passionately. "Mmm...what do you know you are due for another growth spurt of pleasure". He cooed and started to groom his belly gently to pleasure him further. As the offspring inside kicked and wiggled around excitedly from the touches.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-23-2017, 09:46 PM