The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz)

Vector's lips was greeted by Kravahn's again. He was practically his mate, something he really could not get out of even if he tried. His eyes widened partially at the feel of his belly expanding, several kicks in many directions all at once making his belly look like something was shooting around inside. He hoped none of them came out slowly like the first time. Some had hurt him even when they came out in three's. These weren't normal sized babies like the last time, he was certain of it. As Kravahn said, they were stronger.

Zephyr, the youngest among the soldiers in the sector, had only recently woke up and realised something was amiss. He had a firearm loaded, and walked through an empty hallway in search of any aliens.

He purred and cooed softly as he felt Vector give into him. "Yes, just relax and breathe slowly for me. You will be ready to give birth soon enough". He smiled and licked at his belly button. Before looking up at the sound of a strong male in the hallway wandering around. "How perfect, we have a strong healthy male wandering the hallways for us. Wont' that be nice to have a guest to keep us company?". He cooed into Vector's ear with a smile and prodded at his belly button. As soften up further and become more tender to the touch causing him pleasure.

Vector began to relax further, his breathing slowing down as Kravahn messed around with his body further. He attempted to grab him to get him to not go after whoever it was, but he moaned from a small amount of liquid oozing out the enlarged belly button. It was beginning to happen again.

"Yes, that's it just relax I can feel the first one preparing to come into the world". He cooed softly and licked up the leaking liquid. Before he continued to tease it more to encourage the first of the babies to merge one at a time. "I know you don't wish for me to go after that male. But he has a weapon and will try to harm me. Don't worry I won't hurt him. I will only make him feel good". He whispered

Zephyr could hear voices further along the hallway, but could not make out what anyone was saying. He ran as fast as he could and encountered Vector and Kravahn. "I gotcha!" He fired multiple times at Kravahn, but stopped and looked in horror that the bullets were simply bouncing off him. "Uh...dang...." He said, unsure what to do now.

Kravahn had covered Vector's body with his own to protect him from the bullets. Before slowly getting off the bed with a growl. He locked the door and pinned the young male to the floor. He removed his weapon and destroyed. Before he started to remove any items from his person that he could use to escape or call for help. He glued his limbs with a unbreakable glue and studied him calmly. "You're quite a cute one". He cooed softly and stroked is belly under his shirt slowly pushing it up revealing the soldier's flat belly. "Yes, quite healthy as well".

Zephyr stared at the alien, and took the compliment. "Oh, um, why....thank you" The youngest soldier said nervously. Zephyr moaned when Kravah lifted his shirt and stroked his flat and toned belly. He didn't even bother resisting, Strangely all he felt was pleasure.

"Good boy, I want to make you feel so good. You won't resist me will you?". He cooed softly into his ear and tore his shirt cleanly from his body. As he licked his belly button teasingly and explored his body. "Such smooth warmed skin." He whispered and suckled his nipple. "Tell me, have you ever been touched by another in this manner?"

"N-no....I havent" Zephyr said. "I won't resist....Why would I?" He moaned again as his member hardened and sprung up. It was like the young man was in a trance.

"Good boy, now let's remove these pants for yours". He cooed softly and nibbled his belly button. As he tore his pants to shreds along with his boxers with a pair of tentacles. He licked at the swallow dent of knotted flesh and prodded it. While one his tentacles slowly engulfed his cock gently and suckled it.

Zephyr moaned very loudly. "Wha...what are you doing?" He asked in a bit of a slur. "Whatever it is....feels amazing" His cock hardened to its limit.

"Just relax, and allow me to pleasure your body for the first time". He cooed softly and suckled his nipple. Before he heard Vector groaning as he went into further labor.

"Relax....?" Zephyr murmered. "Oh....sure....Yeah, whatever you say." He closed his eyes as he relaxed himself. "What's.....what is Vector doing?" He asked, hearing his groans due to labour.

"Shhh...don't worry. He is just in labor now". He cooed and left him to watch Vector's belly wiggling around as his belly button started to budge up and down. Before slowly opening up revealing a tentacle from the first child as it started to crown. He stroked Vector's belly and licked at his belly button to encourage the first one to emerge. "That's it little one."

"Labor...." Zephy murmured. "Aha...okay." Once again seeming to be in a trance. He stared and watched Vector give birth to the first alien, feeling somewhat pleadured by it.

"Yes, you want this don't do you?". He cooed over at the male watching them. As the child continued to push up against the birthing canal and wiggled around inside Vector causing him more pleasure. While Kravahn cooed and groomed the area gently as he massaged the sides of Vector's belly.

Dilan's eyes narrowed at the sound of babies crying. After showering himself off, the captain was not sure what to do with Kravahn's children. They technically were his as well, but he had no.idea how that all worked. Instead, he motioned for his computer to come online. "Maybe we got more than we bargained for. AllerĂ­a certainly would not stand for this." He was talking war on every side if he did not keep it contained. Lord knew that AllerĂ­a, Kravahn's rival species and the ship's engineer, would eventually find him and.since both were practically immune to each other, he may get eviscerated along with his kids. "We should probably hurry and find a planet when this shield drops in 24 hours..."

-----------------------------------

Vector moaned lowly, most of his energy a bit drained even with Kravahn massaging him. The child continued to force his way out of him, teal glowing tentacles wiggling around as the head came first. In a few minutes, his.belly button stretched around the child's body acting as a force to help push him out. Through baby slipped out shortly afterwards.

Kravahn smiled and kissed him gently. As he set the first child to the side and cleaned it up. As he watched the next child getting ready to be born next. "That's it you are doing wonderfully". He purred and massaged his belly gently. Before offering him some water to help give him energy.

Vector drunk the water greedily, a cool sensation running down his body as the second child was beginning to come. He grunted, teeth gritting slightly as the baby pushed against the pressure of resistance, his belly button turned birthing hole expanding to accomdate the child once more. He glanced at the young soldier who was now falling prey to Kravahn as well. Words could hardly slip from his mouth as only pained gasps escaped, the child's head coming first.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-23-2017, 09:46 PM