The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz)

He cooed and dabbed Vector's head with a cold clothe. As he worked on helping him push the second child out his body. "Come on now you can do it. You are doing great". He whispered softly and kissed his belly. He purred as he heard the younger male moaning with pleasure from the sight at them.

Zephyr watched the birth with wide eyes. It was only just now he put two and two together and realised Kravahn would be doing the same thing he did to Vector, to him. He stayed silent and continued to watch, not like there was anything he could do about it anyway.

Vector panted, the beads of sweat on his face leaving after a cold wet towel was placed on his forehead. The soldier used every ounce of strength he had to successfully push him out. Now 30 remained in the towering globe he called a belly. 30 fifteen-pound babies. Vector worked over time, pushing them out left and right, his eyes glancing at Zephyr, knowing that once he pushed the last two out, he was next.

Zephyr kept watching to glued down to really face a different direction aside from where Vector was. His mind was racing and sweat dripped out of fear. "Relax" He remembered the alien telling him earlier. He shut his eyes and tried to relax himself, but to no avail.

He purred and set the babies beside Vector. Before kissing him passionately as he cleaned him up. "Thank you, you have done so well. Now please rest now and relax". He cooed and slipped him a sleeping pill though the kiss helping him swallow it. He released his limbs and covered him up. Before licking his lips and moved over to the young male pinned to the floor. "Now what do you say we go make you more comfortable in another room. Besides it will be your first time to have sex". He purred and licked his neck gently.

Zephyr blushed. This was against his role as a soldier, but he wanted this so...so bad. "Y-yes, sure!" He squeled. "Whatever you want!" He moaned in pleasure.

"Good to hear". He smiled and kissed him gently. Before releasing his limbs from the floor and picked him up with ease. "Now please tell me where is your room?". He purred into his ear and nibbled it.

"It's 7 doors down the hall." Zephyr answered. Pointing at a closed door with a sign that had a Z on it.

"Thank you, now just walk back to your room like nothing had happened". He whispered into his ear. Before slowly transforming into the set of clothes that he destroyed and slid onto the male's body. "Please don't take too long. I am not sure I can wait for long to have you". He cooed and squeezed him gently.

Zephyr nodded and obeyed. He was so excited that he speedwalked to the door and unlocked it with his key. He entered his room and locked the door. "Here we are" He said. The room was smallest room of the soldiers, it was almosy closet sized with just a bed and a safe for his weapons.

"Mmm...perfect, now please make yourself comfortable on the bed". He cooed softly and removed himself from the male's body. Before shifting back into his true form again. He pulled the male close to his chest from behind and kissed his neck gently. "So what is your name?". He stroked his chest and nipples gently

Zephyr blushed and moaned loudly. "Mmmmm......O-oh, My name is Zephyr." He said to the alien.

Kravahn smiled at the blush and kissed him passionately. "Nice to meet you Zephyr. You may call me Kravahn." He whispered into his ear and stroked his cock with a tentacle.

Zephyr moaned and kissed Kravahn affectionatley, "Its nice to meet you too, Kravahn." He said in a flirtatious voice.

"Good now, what do you say we get to know each other better?". He whispered and returned the kiss. Before pushing him onto the bed and deepen it. As his tentacles started to explore his body carefully prodding and massaging him everywhere.

"Oh.....oh my gosh...." Zephyr was moaning constantly. "This feels...amazing..." His cock was close to releasing.

"Yes, and it's only going to get even better". He whispered softly and kissed him

"You mean...Your going to impregnate me too?" He asked while blushing. "Because, I'm ready..."

Vector found one of the pills going down his throat. In a matter of minutes, his eyes got heavier as he fell asleep, unable to fight against it anymore. Hopefully he awoke in time or it would be the same as last time.

"Yes, I am going to fill your cute flatten belly with eggs. That will slowly grow inside your belly and hatch before they are ready to be born." He cooed softly into his ear and stroked his belly teasing his belly button with his finger tips. Before kissing his jaw and used his tentacles to pleasure his body gently.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-23-2017, 09:46 PM