The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz)

Zephyr decided to tell the alien his secret. "You know," he started softly "The only reason I joined is so I could be imlregnated and pleasured like this....The soldiers don't like me since im inexperienced,and I'm sorry I shot at you. I couldn't let anyone get ideas." He moaned.

"Shh...it's alright, all has been forgiven". He cooed softly and gently parted his legs open. "Now allow me to prepare your body for my eggs". He smiled and swiped his extended tongue over Zephyr's tightening pink bud as it resisted his tongue.

Zephyr moaned loudly as he felt the alien's tongue on his bud. "I...Can't wait..." He spoke as if in a trance again.

"Yes, neither can I". He whispered and prodded at his entrance a bit more roughly and forced his tongue inside. As he massaged and caressed Zephyr's inner thighs with his tentacles.

Zephyr squealed with delight. "Mmmmmm" He was too pleasured to speak any more.

"Yes, so smooth and tight." He moaned and wiggled his tongue harder against the smoothed walls. Before aiming for his special bundle of nerves and stabbed it teasingly.

(Also I wouldn't mind doing a rpg with you though e-mails or a forum)

Zephyr's excitment was running wild. He moaned constantly, the young soldier's member hardening even more as his entrance was opened. When the alien hit his nerves, he screamed from pleasure.

(I'd love to rp with you too, wanna talk through pm or email so we can plan something out?)

(Sure my e-mail is ewongsing@yahoo.com. I would rather use e-mail to be honest if that's alright)

He moaned louder and continued to his feed his tongue into the young male's body wiggling around as it searched for the entrance of his stomach. He purred loudly as he found the entrance and wiggled his tongue against it. While he distracted the male from the pain by suckling his cock with a extra tentacle. Before forcing his way inside and was rewarded with cry of pain from the male.

Zephyr's cry of pain sounded close to child like, he did love the tentacle sucking his cock however. He relaxed himself by closing his eyes. Finally, he would be getting the one thing he wanted.

(Thats fine, I sent you an email just a bit ago.)

(Thanks I just got it and just sent a reply back!)

"Yes, am I inside now". He cooed and stroked his belly gently. As his tongue wiggled around inside his stomach coating the walls with a thick warm gel that would support the eggs and keep them safe.

"F-finally.." Zephyr said in a trance again, "my body is ready for the eggs then, Im assuming?"

"Yes, now open your legs for me and allow me entrance". He cooed softly into his ear and positioned himself at his entrance with his thick tentacle like cock. Before he teased his entrance with the tip and rubbed it gently. "Yes, your hole is all nice and slick for my thick cock". He purred and started to push into him. Before kissing him passionately as his hole fought to keep him out by tightening up and resisting him.

Zephyr opened his legs wider to help get Kravahn's tenticle like cock in him. "Does that help at all?" He asked. He relaxed himself to try and prevent his hole from resisting.

"Yes, mmm...so good. Just look at how your greedy hole is swallowing up my cock. How does it feel to filled up for the first time like this?". He whispered into his ear and stroked his belly gently with his finger tips. As his cock continued go deeper into Zephyr's body.

"It feels so good!" Zephyr exclaimed. "It's the greatest I have ever felt in my life, please....go deeper..." He moaned again as the tenticle cock got even deeper into his body.

"Yes, as you wish". He purred and shoved deeper inwards towards Zephyr's stomach's entrance. Before he teased it gently by rubbing it and prodding at it. "I am at the entrance of your stomach. Yes, can't you feel my thick throbbing cock trying to gain entrance. Yes, it wants to fill your belly up with my brood. Won't you allow it inside?". He chuckled softly and sucked his neck.

Zephyr put a hand on his belly. "Yeah, the cock is allowed wherever it pleases.." He says in his trance voice.

"Good boy, you can feel inside your body can't you?". He purred softly and shoved the tip of his cock into his stomach a bit roughly and wiggled it around inside once again.

Zephyr loved when the alien called him "good boy". He nodded "yes, It feels just perfect" he answered.

"Mmm...that's good. Now please you may touch me wherever you wish as a reward for your good behavior". He purred and suckled his ear lobe as he started to pump his hips and cock against Zephyr's hip's steadily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-23-2017, 09:46 PM