Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea)
"NNNGH!" Dylan did not feel this contraction coming, he pushes a few more times.
The egg comes out leaving one more, Josh is sweating and panting through contractions to keep from pushing "One more baby you are doing so great I love you"
"I love you too." Dylans face gets more sweaty as the last egg starts going down, he starts to push again.
"come on love. Almost done" Josh can hardly keep from pushing anymore but does everything possible to not just until his lover finishes his last birth
Dylan pants heavily, and lets out a few more hard pushes.
The egg slides out and Dylan collapses on the bed. Josh lets out a sigh of relied, kissing his lovers head
Dylan is spent, and to the point of passing out.
Josh walks back over to his bed and climbs on. putting his legs in the stirrups and pushing with all his might, wishing that his lover was with him "NNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH"
Dylan heard the yell. Belly still deflating, he gets out of the bed and holds Josh's hand.
"I had to wait until you were done. I didn't want to leave you" Josh cries between a contraction looking at his lover "You should rest love I will be fin-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He pushes again
"No you need me!" Dylan kisses his lover on the forehead.
Josh gets the first egg out up to the widest part " UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH it is too wide I cant do it" he cries not wanting to let go of Dylan's hand to hold up his legs even knowing that it will help
Dylan lets go. "Hold on" He quickly raises Josh's legs up. "Thats better." He holds Josh's hand again.
"GGGGAAAAHHHHHH" Josh gives another push getting the egg to slowly slide out
"Its starting to come out, I can see it. Keep going baby!"
"I wish I was as strong as you. I wish I could do this without screaming." Josh says before baring down again
Dylan's other hand starts to push down on Josh's belly.
The egg finally breaks free and slides out, Josh falls back trying to catch his breath before the next one comes
"Your doing great" Dylan kisses Josh.
The next egg slides down and is ready "HHHHHNNNNGGGGG" Josh pushes again holding Dylan's hand on one side and the bar on the other

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birthing Place (OPEN RP) khaohom 159 109,141 10-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,756 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 555,330 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  In Heat (open to a top) tentaclehell 1 757 08-18-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Surrogate (Open to one top) tentaclehell 0 890 08-18-2018, 03:16 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  Cum Inflation Facility Sean Woodard 2 1,391 08-17-2018, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  C Birthing Ward (closed with BigPreggoDude) BabyDoctor 21 6,031 04-22-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  Birthing clinic for multiples (open!) Mpreg_king 46 18,103 03-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,747 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Birthing Gym (Open to all) 018Luxio 23 11,434 01-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Animefan22