Birthing clinic for multiples (open!)
Random idea that's been bouncing around in my head..

A birthing clinic where midwifes often help with multiple births

What I need:

At least 3 midwives (or more)

*note: this is my first thread, so excuse the crap replies and such since I'm new to this site*
Here's my starter

~~~~~

James was heavily pregnant with qauds, he was past his due date until today when his water broke. After quickly changing, he decided to go to the birthing center. A place he's known since the start of his pregnancy, he hoped his midwife would be there since he trusts her the most. As he plus into the parking lot, a loud groan escapes his lips as he slowly waddles inside. "H-hello..?"
*Michelle noticed someone coming in and saw that it was a man in the middle of labor. She quickly dropped what she was doing and walked quickly as she could to him* "Hello sir,I see that you are in need of assistance."
He nodded quickly, panting heavily as he clutches his stomach. "I'm in labor.. and the contractions are getting worse.." he whimpered quietly
"Let's get you into a room." *Michelle replied to him and asked for the wheel chair from one of the staff and she walked towards the laboring man with her hands onto his shoulders* "Take deep breathes."
He nodded, attempting to do so but the contractions were on top of each other, so it was becoming difficult
*A wheelchair was finally here and she managed to sit him down onto the chair and asked for the nurses to take him to his room while she gets ready*
James couldn't help but groan loudly, his labor was continuing very fast and it hurt worse every time he felt a new contraction
*Michelle followed with the stack of papers she had in her hand* "Did you have a midwife you have been seeing since your pregnancy?"
"Umm not really no.." he shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut as he was hit with another contraction
"Well. Looks like I'm going to be your midwife for today then." *Michelle smiled at him and she asked for the two nurses to help him with his contractions and prepare him as she walked away to prepare herself into her scrubs and head cap with her mask*
"I-is it okay if I have a water birth..?" he asked in between contractions
*One of the nurses smiles with a nod*

"Yes. We will get the hot water in the tub ready for you."
He nodded, attempting to rest in between contractions
*Michelle came back as soon as the tub was ready for the birth in the bathroom. She walked inside with a smile and placed both of her gloves on* "So. Let's get started."
He nodded and groaned, feeling the babies start to put pressure against his hole
*Michelle moved down infront of him and asked the nurses for some support for him as she moved her hand down between his legs in the water so that she can feel*

"Alright. I can feel some crowning. On your next contraction,I need you to push."
He nodded and started pushing on his next contraction, squeezing his eyes shut
Malone waddled in very slowly holding onto the walls with one hand and another hand pressing against his back. He was used to everyone eyeing him. His belly was exploding out of his clothes and every step caused him to sweat. He was huge the say the least, especially since he is two weeks overdue with octuplets. He made his way slowly to the front counter and leaned heavily on it
"That's good James. Keep going."

*Michelle encouraged him more with her hand still in between his legs to feel more of the head coming*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,161 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,077 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,293 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,267 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,513 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,029 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,556 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,215 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,490 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15