The Star-Man's Womb
"I don't know what that is, but okay. Hey, do you have gelatin shots?"
I'm just here for a laugh
"Not here," Jeremy said. "At least not in this bar."
"Aw, that's a shame." Trian sighed. He flagged down the bartender and got another drink, this time a cocktail.
Jeremy sipped his drink. He needed to stay fairly sober in order to get them home later.
"This one has an interesting taste." Trian finished his drink and turned to Jeremy. "Hey, let's dance."
Jeremy nodded. "Alright."
The two made their way to the dance floor, and Trian started cutting loose and dancing with his all.
A bunch of other people joined Trian, slowly pushing Jeremy towards the edge of the dance floor.
Trian squeeze through the crowd, making his way back to Jeremy. "Come on, you gotta be more aggressive than that." He grinned
Jeremy fidgeted with his drink. "Being aggressive really isn't my thing."
"Assertive, then." Trian said
"I'm not all that great at dancing either," Jeremy said, studying his drink as he tapped the glass with his thumbs.
"Hey, anyone's good at dancing if they try. Or if they're drunk enough. So, which will it be for you? Trying harder, or mybe some more booze?"
"I'm driving tonight," Jeremy said. "I can't drink that much."
"Alright then. Well, can I get another drink?"
"Sure," Jeremy got up and walked with Trian to the bar.
"What'll it be boys?" the bar tender asked.
Trian thought for a moment about what might be a human sounding drink. "I will have... A Wisconsin wall-banger."
The bartender nodded and started mixing the vodka, gallino and orange juice together in a tall, frosted glass. "Here you go. That'll be nine bucks."
Jeremy nodded and put the money on the counter.
"I can't believe that was a real drink." Trian mused. He took a sip of his drink, analyzing the flavor. He decided he liked it, and finished it off. "Come on, let's give dancing another try."
Jeremy sighed. "Alright then. I guess it's worth another shot."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,153 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,307 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,056 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,778 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,686 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,570 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3