The Star-Man's Womb
After a few blocks of walking, they found the restaurant in question. "Looks nice on the outside. Will Kiba be allowed in?"
I'm just here for a laugh
"With the vest I put on him, he will be," Jeremy said. "I haven't had to use it for a while, but I'm glad I've kept it."
The two got a table, and Trian started looking over the menu. "This all looks great." He said, "Lobster, shrimp, crab... I need to see what these are like."
Jeremy nodded. "Just get what ever you want."
"Are you sure? That would be expensive. Not to mention, it might be a lot of food for one meal."
"I don't mind."
"Well, we shouldn't order more food than we can handle. Let's get theee... Lobster. Yeah, let's go with the lobster!"
Jeremy nodded. "We can try everything else later. We are here for a while."
Trian nodded. "Yeah. After we eat, I think we should, uh... Oh man, I had a bunch of things planned out, but now I can't remember any of it."
"You can type it into my phone if you want."
Trian nodded. He took the phone, and started looking at the various things Boston had to offer. "Okay, let's look at the historical sites first."
Jeremy nodded. "Alright then."
The food arrived, and Trian took a careful bite of his food, testing it. He nodded approvingly. "This is surprisingly good." He noted through a full mouth.
Jeremy chuckled. "Glad you like it."
"I'm already looking forward to dinner." The alien said. "That means a lot coming from a ditherian, let me tell ya. I know people who'd kill to hear that about their food."
"I'm glad you like the food here."
"If these animals were on Aveen? Forget it, we'd have figured out everything you could do with these. Oh man, if I could introduce these to my restaurant, business would boom like an atom bomb!"
"How are you going to get these to your place though?"
"Which is precisely the problem." Trian sighed. "Oh well."
Jeremy chuckled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,146 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,300 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,006 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,771 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,675 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,567 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,961 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3