The Star-Man's Womb
"Yeah. I doubt I'd be able to repair my beacon with any of this." The alien sighed.
I'm just here for a laugh
"You should check out this video game exhibit," Jeremy said as he picked up a GameCube controller.
Trian picked up the controller. "Ah, so these are earth video games. Finally, I'm seeing the fun tech!"
"Looks like they have Melee in here," Jeremy said. "Want to go a round?"
"Sure! But I think it's only fair to warn you, I've won a few Ultimate League tournaments in my time." Trian boasted.
"Alright then," Jeremy said.
Trian fought a few rounds with Jeremy, until the other patrons got frustrated with the two hogging the console. Afterward they kept browsing the museum, and they eventually left, going back to the hotel. Trian flopped onto the bed next to Kiba, smooshing his face and scratching his ears. "Have fun today, little man? Yeah you did."
Kiba yawned and flopped over, his tail tiredly wagging.
"What should we order tonight?"
Triam shrugged. "I dunno. What do you think?"
"How about some gyros?"
"What are those? Eh, sure, go for it. Sounds interesting."
Jeremy ordered a few gyros and some sodas.
"Man, it's been a while since I've played fighting games. I'm rustier than I thought."
"You picked it up rather quickly."
"Well, it's not too different from some of the games we've got. Ultimate League is pretty popular for tournaments and stuff, and it's not too different. I think the fact that the controller is different from what I'm used to could have played a part."
Jeremy nodded.
The food arrived, and Trian took a moment to ponder the food's flavor. "Hmmm. Not bad."
Jeremy smiled. "Glad you like it."
"I'm going to take a million recipes back home with me, and I swear, my restaurant is going to see SO many more customers."
JEremy chuckled. "Well you'd be the only place t serve earth food."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,153 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,307 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,056 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,779 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,686 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,570 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3