The Star-Man's Womb
There were many pizzerias to choose from, and when they finally settled on a place, it wasn't too long before they had their food and started eating. "There are so many options! I'd read that pizza can have virtually any combination of ingredients, but damn!" The alien took a bite of his pizza, carefully exploring the flavor to see if he liked it, as usual, though it didn't take too long. Trian smiled widely. "This is incredible." He put down his slice and picked up one of his garlic knots, and proceeded to do the same thing. "This is really good; I'm introducing this to my menu for sure."
I'm just here for a laugh
Jeremy smiled. "Wish I could visit your restaurant."
"It's a nice place, I think. My twin sister and I run it together. She handles the business end, I run the kitchen. She used to work in the kitchen with me, but someone had to handle the books, ya know? It wasn't easy; the culinary business is a rather hard one to get into on ditherian worlds. But we're successful enough, I guess. Business could always be better, but we aren't struggling. Which I'm very thankful for; lots of restaurants open up only to get shut down by competition. Like I said, hard to get into."
Jeremy nodded. "Happens here a lot too. Most restaurants close within a year."
"Yeah, but it's a bigger deal back on Aveen." Trian shrugged. "What can ya do." After lunch was done, Trian insisted on heading to Times Square.
Kiba stayed close to Jeremy and Trian, though he did attract the attention of the kids.
Trian looked around at all of the people, and all of the screens and cars. People were sitting at tables, drinking coffee or enjoying lunch, and some others were dressed up as fictional characters and taking pictures with people for a quick buck.
"This is nice."
"Look at this! Look at all of this life! Isn't it exciting?"
Jeremy nodded and smiled. "Yeah."
Trian dragged Jeremy to grab some drinks. Trian took a tea, and grabbed a seat at a table outside.
Kiba lapped up some ice water, wagging his tail happily.
"This is so cool. Look at all of these stores, and these signs!"
JEremy nodded. "I've only seen this place in movies and comics. It's kinda weird to actually be here."
"It's very present in pop culture and media, from what I know."
Jeremy nodded. "We could watch a few movies tonight that were filmed here."
Trian grinned. "Movie marathon! Sounds awesome! Okay, whatcha got in mind?"
"A variety of things," Jeremy said with a smile.
"Like what? Come on, don't leave me hanging!"
"Well, there's the Men in Black trilogy for starters."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,154 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,307 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,059 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,781 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,687 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,570 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,969 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3