The Star-Man's Womb
"Not before I get swim trunks." Trian pointed out. "Unless we find a nudist beach. But then I still wouldn't get into the water park."
I'm just here for a laugh
"A nudist beach in New England?" Jeremy laughed. "That's a good one."
"You never know, man. I wouldn't be opposed to it, anyway." Trian said, sticking his tongue out.
"I'm sure you wouldn't."
Trian laughed. "Alright, let's get going. I wanna see an Earth water park."
"Alright."
Trian followed Jeremy out of their room, and into the lobby. He loaded up the car while Jeremy took care of checking out.
Once Jeremy was done checking out, he got into the car and pulled up a nearby department store on his GPS. "Ready?"
"Let's go. I should warn you, I look fierce in tiny swimsuits." Trian said with a sassy finger snap.
Jeremy chuckled. "It'll balance out my trunks and T-shirt combo."
After trying on some various swimsuits, Trian decided on a pair of trunks going down to his knees. "They're very comfy." He noted. Their loose fit also helped hide the fact that he was missing a certain part of the human male anatomy. Back into the car, and after a couple hours of driving, they arrived at the water park. "Splish Splash. Sounds fun."
Jeremy nodded. "It does." Kiba let out a bark in agreement.
Trian grabbed Jeremy's hand and pulled him along. Once inside the park, Trian let out a whistle. "Cool. Should we rent a locker for our crap?"
"That'd be a good idea," Jeremy said.
As they put away their things, Trian threw in his flip flops and tank top into the locker and pulled out some sunscreen. He started rubbing it into his skin, in an unintentionally attractive way. A few women nearby were watching, not that Trian noticed.
Jeremy grabbed his sandals, leaving his shirt on with his trunks.
"Can you get my back?" Trian asked, handing the bottle to Jeremy.
"Sure," Jeremy said he put some lotion on his hand and began rubbing it on Trian's skin.
"And so my plan for a sensual back massage unfolds perfectly. Mwahahaha."
Jeremy chuckled. "You could have just asked."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,148 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,302 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,015 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,774 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,681 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,567 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,962 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3