The Star-Man's Womb
"Oh, well then I'll save that for later. Good to know." Trian noted. He helped Jeremy with his sunscreen, and off they went to some of the rides. They decided to start on the lazy river. Trian grabbed one of the double tubes and the two waited on line. "Ugh, lines. The worst part of amusement parks." Trian said with a dramatic shake of his fist.
I'm just here for a laugh
Jeremy chuckled. "I suppose it is."
Finally, they were drifting down the river. Trian relaxed back, letting himself enjoy the cool water. "This feels so goood." He sighed. They drifted beneath a waterfall, soaking them both. "Cold cold cold!"
Jeremy chuckled.
"Shut up!" Trian laughed, and he pushed Jeremy off his half of the tube and into the water. "You can't do that!" The lifeguard shouted.
"Sorry," Jeremy called back as he got back into the tube. "You're going to get us in trouble."
"That was fun and you know it." Trian said, sticking out his tongue. After the lazy river, Trian started looking at the more exciting rides. "Here's a hollywood based ride, apparently. Sit on a raft with a bunch of other people, go through a huge dark tunnel... Think you can handle it?"
"I'm sure I can handle it," Jeremy said.
"Then let's go." Trian said, pulling Jeremy along. The rest of the day was spent in the water park, and the two finally left when the sun was setting. Trian ran his hand through his hair as they walked back to the car. "Oh man, I hate what pool water does to my hair."
"You could have used their showers," Jeremy said.
"Like that would do anything without shampoo." Trian scoffed. "So, what's the plan? Find a hotel-motel for the night, or camp in the truck?"
"I think it's motel tonight. Otherwise the truck will smell like chlorine for days."
"True, true." Trian nodded. The drive to find a motel wasn't any different from their other drives. The two pulled into the parking lot with some Burger King, checked in, and flopped onto the one bed that the room had. "Well, I guess it's another night of snuggling, then." Trian grinned.
"It'll have to be a three way," Jeremy said motioning to Kiba.
"He can sleep on that little couch over there." Trian said, motioning to a small two-seater against the wall. He stood up from his bed and headed to the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower."
"Alright," Jeremy said. "Don't use too much hot water, I need one too."
"Yeah yeah. I'm sure this place isn't THAT cheap."
Jeremy chuckled.
"Well, if you're really so worried about it, we could shower together."
Jeremy blushed deeply. "I think I'll pass, thank you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,149 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,303 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,017 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,775 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,683 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,567 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,963 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3