The Star-Man's Womb
"Yep. It's pretty sweet. But this is simpler. And I actually have more control. I like this."
I'm just here for a laugh
"You have less control over a flying vehicle?"
"Yeah, it's more automated than manual. To cut back on accidents, you know?"
"Makes sense."
"Yeah." Trian managed to drive the truck for several hours, and then switched back with Jeremy. The sun began to set, and the two started thinking about where to spend the night. "I haven't seen a motel in hours. We might be camping in the truck tonight."
"I did bring some camping equipment just in case. Blankets, pillows and stuff."
"Sweeeet." After a few more hours of driving, Trian convinced Jeremy to pull over so they could get to sleep. "So, backseat, or the bed of the truck?"
"The bed of the truck, I guess. I just hope it doesn't rain."
"Looks like a nice night. It'll be fun!" Trian said. He hopped out of the truck and set up the sleeping bags. He crawled into his and zipped himself inside.
JEremy got in his own sleeping bag and Kiba wedged himself between them. He took turns licking each of their faces.
Trian pulled out a pack of chips and started munching on them. He looked up at the stars overhead. "I wonder how my sister's managing the restaurant without me."
"I'm sure the rest of your family is pitching in."
"I kinda doubt that. My little brother and sister, they're probably still busy with school, or whatever they're up to. They might be able to, but I doubt they would. My older brother's busy trying to make his way up the corporate ladder, and my older sister? Forget about it, she's waaaaayy too busy. She's a big name in the fashion industry, and with the next season coming up, she's got her hands full with designing, finding models, getting a decent advertising campaign set up, blah blah blah..." Trian sighed. "Maybe mom and dad. They're semi-retired. They'll chip in money if she needs it, I'm sure. If nothing else."
Jeremy nodded.
Trian sighed. He crumpled up the empty bag of chips, and snuggled into his sleeping bag. He closed his eyes, and went to sleep.
Jeremy dozed off eventually.
It was around lunch time the next day when the two finally arrived in New Orleans. Trian was endlessly excited about trying out cajun cuisine. "Come oonn, let's go get lunch already!"
"Alright, alright. Where do you want to eat?"
"Oh man, I don't know, it all looks really good." Trian pointed at a place on a street corner. "Let's try there! 'Authentic cajun cuisine.' Sounds good to me."
"JEremy nodded. "Alright. Sounds good to me."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,152 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,306 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,025 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,777 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,686 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,569 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3