The Star-Man's Womb
"Cuz when you get to the bottom, you can suck all you want, but nothing comes out, so you poke a billion holes in what's left, but you still don't really get anything. They're annoying like that."
I'm just here for a laugh
"You just have to keep mixing it."
"It's still annoying." Trian shrugged. He deep-throated his popsicle, looking to Jeremy for a reaction, though not being obvious about it.
"Heh....If you say so." Jeremy rubbed his neck. "I'm going to go pay. Can you make sure Kiba gets another lap around the lot and more water?"
"On it." Trian said. He stood up from the curb and took Kiba's leash.
Jeremy got a few more bottles of water and paid for the gas. Kiba took one last pee before Trian took him back to the truck.
Trian helped Kiba into the truck, and, after making sure he just happened to have Jeremy's attention, he finished off his popsicle with one last deep-throat, so deep he managed to get his fingers into his mouth.
"You're really enjoying that popsicle huh?"
"Oh yeah." Trian said, tossing the stick into a trash bin. He climbed into the truck and strapped himself in. "Let's roll."
JEremy nodded and pulled out.
The first half of the drive was rather quiet, with Trian saying little, just looking out the window, thinking.
Jeremy hummed along with the radio.
Trian just looked around as the scenery became dryer, more arid, rockier. It made him thirsty just looking at it, and he was going through water bottles quicker than he would have liked. "Pull over, I gotta take a leak."
Jeremy nodded and pulled over.
Trian hopped out of the truck, and looked around for something to step behind. Thankfully, there was a large rock nearby. Trian stepped behind it and undid his pants. While the rest of the car was spared from seeing him relieve himself, it was apparent that he had to squat down to do it, a reminder that he wasn't built quite like a human.
Jeremy sipped some of his water and gave some to Kiba while they waited.
After a few minutes, Trian came back inside the car. "Got any hand sanitizer?"
Jeremy nodded and got a bottle out of the glove compartment.
Trian squirted some of the sanitizer in his hands, and rubbed it thoroughly into his skin. A few hours went by, and the sun was starting to go down, and there weren't any motels in sight. "Looks like another night of camping in the truck."
"I could just keep driving," Jeremy suggested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,153 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,307 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,056 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,778 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,686 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,570 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,968 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3