The Star-Man's Womb
Trian turned on the room's AC as soon as he got inside, and then flopped onto a bed. "It's so hot in this state." Trian noted as he took off his shirt.
I'm just here for a laugh
"And humid," Jeremy said as he stripped off his shirt and shorts, only leaving his boxers.
Trian looked away from Jeremy.
"I'm going to take a quick shower," JEremy said going into the bathroom.
Trian just lay on his bed as Jeremy showered, finding that his thoughts were again turning to the human male. Who was currently naked. With rivulets of water cascading down his body. Trian began to feel hot, and took off his pants. Still feeling hot, Trian slid his hand down his boxers, and began fingering himself, while trying to be as quiet as possible.
Jeremy let the water run down his body, just enjoying the cold sprinkling. The drive had been a long, dry, and hot ride for a majority of the way. After a bit he turned the temperature up a bit and cleaned himself off. He wrapped a towel around his waist and secured it. "Trian, do you need a shower? I can run and get more towels."
Trian stopped the movement of his fingers, praying that Jeremy wouldn't figure out what he was doing. "Yeah, I'll take one in a bit. Why don't you go and get one of those brochures from the lobby? Or ask where the nearest take out place is."
"Ok. Sure." Jeremy put on one of the robes and a pair of slippers before heading down to the lobby.
Once Jeremy stepped outside, Trian quickly got his things together and hopped into the shower. He finished pleasuring himself beneath the warm water, while chastising himself for it.
Jeremy came back with some more towels. "What are you in the mood for tonight?" He called through the bathroom door.
"I hear there's good chinese food here in California." Trian called back.
"I can run out and get some. Anything in particular you want?"
"Aaah, well I've never had any yet, so I can't really say so." Trian called.
"I can get one of the large meals with various options for you to try," Jeremy said.
"Sure." Trian called again. He wrapped a towel around himself and walked out of the bathroom.
Jeremy was on the phone placing the order. "Alright. So it'll be ready in about an hour....Ok. Ok. I'll come by and pick it up."
Trian flopped back onto his bed.
"Enjoy your bath?"
"Not as much as I'd have liked." Trian sighed.
"Did I use up the hot water?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,168 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,317 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 956 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,084 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,788 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,690 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,571 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,972 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3