The Star-Man's Womb
"Why don't you figure out what to do with Kiba? I don't really want him barking or staring at us while we have sex."
I'm just here for a laugh
Jeremy nodded. "I could stick him in the bathroom I guess."
"Sorry Kiba, but it's for the best, trust me." Trian said. He finally got the box open, and started removing his clothes.
Jeremy got Kiba into the bathroom, leaving some treats and toys in with the dog. He then closed the door and turned to Trian.
Trian was sitting on the bed, completely naked. It was interesting to see him like this: undisguised, completely naked, face flushed and breathing heavily. His legs were spread open, genitals on display, and he was lightly fingering his vagina.
Jeremy blushed deeply as he removed his pants and boxers.
Trian took a deep breath and started moving his fingers faster.
"Need a hand?" Jeremy asked as he approached.
Trian nodded. He grabbed Jeremy's hand and placed it over his vagina, gently coaxing his fingers past his labia.
Jeremy nodded and followed Trian's lead.
Trian laid back on the bed and closed his eyes as he guided Jeremy's fingers, showing him how he preferred to be touched. He then left Jeremy to finger the alien by himself as Trian moved one hand to play with his nipples, and the other to slowly start masturbating Jeremy.
Jeremy bit his lip as he sharply inhaled.
Trian rolled onto his side and rested one of his legs on Jeremy's shoulder. He started focusing both hands on Jeremy. Once hand was still on his cock and balls, the other was playing with his nipples.
"Ha," Jeremy gasped. "It's not your first time, huh?" He chuckled.
"Oh no, not by a long shot." Trian said, sounding somewhat breathless. He took Jeremy's hand and brought it to his nipple.
Jeremy messaged Trian's nipple.
Trian let out a soft moan. After a few minutes, Trian pushed Jeremy back onto the bed. "Enough foreplay." He took out a condom and carefully opened it. He put it in his mouth, took hold of Jeremy's erection, and slid the condom onto his cock.
"Whoah," Jeremy said.
Trian smiled. He squirted some lube onto his hand and rubbed it onto Jeremy's cock. "Okay, take me."
Jeremy nodded. He flipped the script and got on top of Trian. He kissed him as he slowly entered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,173 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,323 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 956 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,474 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,103 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,795 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,694 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,572 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,974 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3