The Star-Man's Womb
Trian laughed, and he placed his hand on Jeremy's. He locked his fingers into Jeremy's. The pinky finger on Trian's fake hand mostly phased through Jeremy's hand, and all he could feel were Trian's four fingers, a stark reminder of just how different they were. And yet, how similar.
I'm just here for a laugh
Jeremy smiled.
Trian leaned in and kissed Jeremy.
Jeremy kissed back.
Trian pulled away, and looked into Jeremy's eyes, smiling.
Jeremy smiled.
"So, what should we do when we're done with our tea?"
"Some shopping?"
"Alright. Any ideas?" Trian asked. "Oh, let's go get some toys and treats for Keebie-weebie."
"That sounds like a great idea."
"Alright, let's go then." Trian said. The two eventually found a pet shop, though it was outside of the Castro. Inside the store was like an entirely different world for Trian, with all the animals. "Whoa."
Jeremy chuckled. "That's right Kiba's the only pet you've really been around."
"Yeah. This is all kinda- Oooh, what's this?" Trian said, and he went over to a chihuahua in a pen. "It looks kinda weird."
"That's a chihuahua. It's another breed of dog."
Trian's face went blank. He looked at the chihuahua, then at Kiba. "Didn't you say Kiba was a dog? There's no way both of these animals are dogs."
"Dogs come in different varieties because of breeding." JEremy browsed the shelves and pulled off a book of dog breeds. "This is just the book of pure breeds. Kiba's a mutt, meaning he's a mix breed."
"No, I get that, I mean just... I feel cheated." Trian said.
"It's not like we're adopting the chihuahua."
"Well, obviously, but... First you tell me this big fluffy mush is a dog," Trian said, gesturing to Kiba, "Then you tell me this tiny, gross looking, shaking thing is also a dog. I feel cheated." Trian shook his head and walked away.
"Want to check out the kittens?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,167 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,317 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 956 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,083 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,788 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,689 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,571 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,972 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3