The Star-Man's Womb
"Yeah, along with all the other junk." Trian smiled. "Speaking of junk, could you grab me another slice of pie?"
I'm just here for a laugh
"Another one? You've already had half of it within the last few hours."
"Your point?" Trian asked with a raised eyebrow.
"You should be eating healthier food."
"I'm supposed to be putting on weight. If I haven't miscarried, it's even more important that I do."
"Fine," Jeremy sighed. "I'll get you more pie."
"Aw, don't be like that. It's not that bad."
"I'm getting better at making pies, I guess."
"You are indeed. But uh, let's stick with the one from the bakery for now."
"Fair enough," Jeremy said. He went to the kitchen and brought back the rest of the pie.
Trian smiled at the sight of the pie, apparently pleased that Jeremy had enough forethought to forego slicing it, and just giving him the rest. "Thanks." He said, and he started eating the rest of the pie. He pulled up his shirt, exposing his growing bump. "Still no movement. I'm worried." He gave his belly a poke. "They didn't deserve to go that way..." Trian began to tear up.
Jeremy squeezed Trian's shoulder. "It's going to be OK."
"I hope so. Not knowing is killing me. Can you just... hold me right now?"
Jeremy nodded and held Trian.
Trian was taking deep breaths, trying to calm himself. A knock sounded at the front door. "That has to be the delivery guy! Go go go go go go go!"
Jeremy scrambled to the front door and signed for the package. He managed to get the stethoscope out before he reached the bedroom.
Trian lifted his shirt up and laid back. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. "Okay, do it."
Jeremy nodded and put on the stethoscope and listened while the other end was on Trian's stomach. He listened for a few minutes, moving the instrument around. "How about you try?" He said finally.
"You... You didn't hear anything?" Trian asked. He took the stethoscope from Jeremy, his hands shaking. He put it in his ears and placed the end on his belly as he held his breath.
Jeremy waited, gripping the sheets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,147 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,300 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 955 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  C Star-Crossed FweepFwopFwoop 12 1,473 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
Last Post: FweepFwopFwoop
  the popular girl with the pregnant man Maggie may 563 81,010 06-10-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Maggiemay
  The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) Roxas Atlas 23 6,771 01-17-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 322 47,678 10-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C The Boy and The Man with Velix PetiteFeminineBoy 16 3,567 08-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: PetiteFeminineBoy
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 11,961 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  O From man to beast (open) anibus3 0 1,277 02-22-2016, 09:12 PM
Last Post: anibus3