Closed RP Character Drabbles w/h (chrome)
The grin never left his lips, Shea offering a slight chuckle. "We could call and tell him the good news later?" He suggested. "I have no doubt as soon as he finds out he'll be baking us something special to celebrate." The feeling of Fax pressing himself against Shea brought a warmth to his chest that made him feel needed and wanted. He couldn't get over the feelings he felt with Fax, like he was more than just an omega to be used whenever one pleased and discarded just as easily.

"He spent enough time with Caliban," he pointed out. "It's not too hard to believe that some of the red head's crazy rubbed off on the poor thing." He chuckled lightly at his own joke and then pressed his lips to Fax's temple. "I can't help it, you're just so cute when you're writhing on the bed under me." His voice dropped to a deep husky tone as he teased the raven in his arms.

Shea was pleased at Fax's reaction, seeing the redness in his husband's cheeks at the attention.

Once in Maverick's room, Shea smiled happily as he watched the interactions between his son and his husband. At first he'd been worried about Maverick's reaction to the other omega, not knowing what kind of garbage Diesel or Leon filled his head with before he and Fax had been able to get him back. However the young boy seemed to have taken quite well to Fax, and of course Fax was amazing with Maverick as well. Shea could not have put together a better life himself than the one he'd managed with Fax within the last year.

Feeling Fax's hand in his own, he followed the pull down to kneel on the floor beside his husband, around the city his son had built in the few minutes he'd been alone with the legos. Maverick seemed proud of his city as Fax complimented him, small face beaming with happiness as he sat back and looked over his handiwork with a smile.

"Thank you," Maverick replied, moving forward to sit between his mother and Fax, pressed against them both with a little bit of a sigh. "Maybe, it's hard work." He leaned back on his palms and gave a sigh, kicking his feet back and forth. "Uncle Cali said I could bake cakes with him if I wanted to, he makes it look easy. Easier than cities!"

Pushing himself up, Maverick moved over to Fax in order to wrap his arms around the omega that had adopted him in a tight hug. "Momma and I missed you today! Did your thing go okay? Is that what we're talking about?"

Shea smiled at the sight, bringing his hand up to run through his son's blond hair in affection. "That's right, baby," Shea confirmed, pleased to see his son showing affection to his mate. "Mama Fax had a doctors appointment for a check-up," he continued, using his son's adorable nickname for his husband. "Do you want to know what we found out?"

Large red eyes stared at Shea in surprise before returning to Fax's grey-blue eyes. "You saw a doctor?" he asked surprised, eyes wide. "Did you get a sticker?" Shea laughed at that, shaking his head at his son's immediate reaction to the mention of doctors. The promise of stickers being the only way Shea had ever been able to coax the young boy to appointments.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: RP Character Drabbles w/h (chrome) - by chrome - 09-18-2016, 09:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Edoross Drabbles (closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 3 1,029 04-01-2019, 05:38 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 6,734 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C No Going Home (chrome) Marley 2 994 09-13-2016, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Marley
  C Pokemon Johto Journey with chrome Roxas Atlas 20 3,208 09-04-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
Heart Teach Me To Live (Open for one more character, first come first serve) EnamelEyes 90 23,708 03-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Last Post: pregnantlover24