Closed Pokemon Johto Journey with chrome
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spikey, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned
Hometown: New Bark Town
Outfit: black and white sneakers, blue jeans, black t shirt, red vest, black wristbands, red hat, and yellow backpack.

Roxas woke up as to day was the start of his Pokemon journey.
Name: Kenneth Merlot

Height/Build: 5'8, tall and thin with some strength behind him
Hair/Eyes/Complexion: Straight blond hair, green eyes, clean-shaven with pale
Hometown: Violet City
Outfit: Black sneakers, grey jeans, navy blue shirt, blue sweater, navy wrist bands, and white backpack

It was strange being in another town, rather far from his hometown. But every journey had to start somewhere, and most trainers started right here in New Bark Town.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

As Roxas just got out of his house, he saw Kenneth. "Hi there. I'm Roxas." He said and extended his hand out for a handshake.
Kenneth turned towards the voice, noticing a young man his age. He offered a broad smile and accepted the outstretched hand. "Nice to meet you, Roxas. I'm Kenneth. Are you a trainer as well?"

"Yes, I am. I'm ready to start my Pokemon Journey." Roxas replied as they entered the lab.
Thrilled at the idea of already meeting another trainer, Kenneth hurried to follow after Roxas. "Right, this is exciting," he exclaimed as he looked around the lab.

As they got into they lab, Roxas and Kenneth saw Prof. Elm. "Hello, Prof. Elm." Roxas said.
Kenneth introduced himself to the professor before they followed him into the back of the lab and were issued out something called a Pokedex. Kenneth fumbled with it for a moment before getting the hang of it's use.

Professor Elm gave a choice of a starter Pokemon. "Which Pokemon do you want, Kenneth?" Roxas asked.
"You're letting me choose first?" Kenneth asked out of surprise, looking towards the three pokeballs. "Are you sure? I don't mind if you pick first."

Roxas thought about it and picked up the middle Pokeball. Roxas tossed the Pokeball and out came Cyndaquil.
Kenneth smiled, nodding towards Roxas. "Nice choice! I guess I'll go with Chikorita. He's pretty adorable." Kenneth took his own pokeball with a light chuckle.

Professor Elm gave Roxas and Kenneth 5 Pokeballs. They left the lab and headed to Cherrygrove City
Fumbling with his back pack for a moment, Kenneth finally situated his gear and threw a strap over his shoulder. As the two of them walked towards the next city, Kenneth looked over towards the other young trainer. "So you don't mind me following you for a while do you? Since we're headed in the same direction and all..."

"Oh. I thought we were gonna travel together." Roxas said. He thought Kenneth seemed pretty nice.
Kenneth turned towards the other in surprise. "Really, you don't mind? No, that's awesome. I didn't know if you'd want me around or not, but you seem alright to me! I'd like the company."

"Yeah.Totally." Roxas smiled. They soon encountered a wild Pidgey. "Do you wanna catch or should I?" Roxas asked Kenneth.
"Go for it!" Kenneth encouraged, shooting Roxas a grin as he glanced back and forth between the Pidgey and his new friend. "I'm excited for Route Seven! I wanna save my Pokeballs for a Vulpix!"

Roxas nodded and turned his attention back to the wild Pidgey. "Go, Cyndaquil!" Roxas called as he sent his Pokemon out. "Use Ember!" The fire Pokemon shot out his attack.
Kenneth watched with clear excitement, focusing on Roxas' moves and his diligence with both his own Pokemon and the wild one. For a moment he didn't take his eyes away, watching and trying to learn from the other trainer as well, green eyes sparkling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Edoross Drabbles (closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 3 788 04-01-2019, 05:38 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,797 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C RP Character Drabbles w/h (chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 7 1,311 09-23-2016, 04:27 AM
Last Post: chrome
  C No Going Home (chrome) Marley 2 968 09-13-2016, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Marley
  C Pokemon Gijinka with DragonKnight SeanWoods221 0 690 06-03-2016, 04:45 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  O Pokemon Fusion (Open to everyone) SeanWoods221 0 778 05-04-2016, 08:25 PM
  Pokémon Adventure - Kanto (Closed with MpregnateMe) SeanWoods221 292 52,982 03-07-2016, 09:15 PM