Pokémon Adventure - Kanto (Closed with MpregnateMe)
Name: Sean Ketchum
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned
Hometown and Region: Pallet Town, Kanto
Background: Sean is the son of the Pokemon Master, Ash Ketchum. He plans to become a Pokemon Master as well.
Outfit: Red's outfit from Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

Sean woke up. It was his 18th birthday and he was excited to become a Pokemon Trainer.
Name: Kyle Granite
Height/Build: 6' Slim
Hair/Eyes/Complexion: Reddish-brown hair/Blue eyes/White
Current home: Pewter City, Kanto
Background: Formerly from Nacrene City, Unova. Moved with his mother when she left her job at Nacrene Museum to take over as head of Pewter City Museum, 2 years ago.
Outfit: Black shirt, urban style camo pants

"Come on Archer!" Kyle says to his mom's Archeops. "Please speed it up if you can. Already running a tad late as is...damn alarm clock." Archeops howls out as he speeds up towards Pallet Town.
Sean got dressed and headed to Professor Oak's lab to get his first Pokemon.
Kyle gasps, "There it is! Pallet Town!" He looks around. "There, Archer! That's the Oak Laboratory!" Archeops makes bee-line for the lab.
Sean had just arrived, when he saw a boy and his Pokemon that hasn't seen before.
Kyle hops off Archeops when it lands. "Thanks Archer! Watch after mom will ya?" Kyle tosses him a treat, then hugs him.
"Hi, there. I'm Sean Ketchum." Sean smiled as he extended his hand for a handshake.
"Huh?" Kyle turns around. "Sorry, didn't notice you there. Nice to meet you Sean, I'm Kyle. Kyle Granite." Kyle accepts the handshake.
"You starting your Pokemon journey?" Sean asked as they entered Oak's lab.
"Yeah!" Kyle says excitedly, "Turned 18 a few days ago, too. I can't wait!"
"Today is my 18th birthday." Sean said.
"Oh really? Happy birthday then, Sean" Kyle says smiling. "Awesome birthday for you then, huh?"
"It is awesome." Sean said. Soon, the could see the Professor.
"That must be Oak" Kyle said recalling seeing the Pokemon Professor on TV before, both during the two years he's lived in Kanto and prior in Unova.
"By the way, what Pokemon was that you were with?" Sean asked. "I've never seen it before."
"Oh, that was Archer, my mom's Archeops." Kyle replies. "My mother revived him from a fossil about 10 years ago when we still used to live in the Unova region."
"OK." Sean said. They talked with Professor Oak and said they can choose a Bulbasaur, a Charmander, or a Squirtle.
I look at each Pokemon standing before me, before looking at Charmander. "Hmm...you know, Sean since it's your birthday, I think you should get first choice." I suggest.
"Thanks, Kyle." Sean looked at the three Pokemon. "I'll choose Charmander."
"Which one to pick...hmm." Kyle thought to himself as his original choice was chosen, when Squirtle walks up Kyle, "Squirt, Squirtle!" it cries out. Kyle looks at the smiling Squirtle, "Hmm...Know what, I choose you Squirtle!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,153 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,926 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8