Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan was in the carriage, watching through the world pass by from the window. He sighed for what was the millionth time. He lost track of just how many of the such sighs his lungs had expressed and his mouth had accepted. He did not want to be riding in the horse drawn carriage but did not complain. His fate was meant to be faced head on and accepted. He soon grew boresone of the seemingly endless traveling but knew that he would and needed to be patient like he was taught in the past. The days passed by like an awful heatwave and the nights were soothing like the depths of a pond stained black. He soon arrived at the rival kingdom. He got out with help from a guard, stepping into the castle.

Tristan bowed his head to the king before he even dared to speak. He introduced himself, trying hard not to let fear overtake him or jumble his words. He was shy but he was more of a talker rather than a listener. He was glad that he was safe and secure in the rival's King's lands, he was uncertain of what would happen.

"Good evening to you, my King, I am King Tristan. It is truly a pleasure to finally be in your presence." He felt eager to speak. "I traveled many moons from my lands of Devachi." Tristan said, expressing a smile to the other King.

Tristan stood still, looking at the King. He was eager to see the such man that was the King. He did not know as to why but he was. He smiled, standing before the King, his soon to be beloved soul mate. He felt a strange peacefulness. He looked up at the King, wondering as to what the remainder of the evening would lead to. He knew that soon he would have a child but for now he would be with his arranged lover. Life was like that from night to day. Life was like emotions, changing in many unique ways. Some positive, some negative. He was nervous but he tried not to make it noticeable. He tried to focus.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-13-2017, 03:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,295 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,411 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,462 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,718 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,822 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 121,336 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight