Closed A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y)
It's a Friday afternoon, and Peter is busying himself doing the housework, an apron stretched tight over his eight month-pregnant belly. Even in his condition, he's determined to fulfil his duties as a good househusband. Gone are the days when he was some silly men's rights activists who actually believed that men were equal to women. Now, at nineteen, he's broken in and ready to be kept barefoot and pregnant.

Peter hums a happy tune to himself as he polishes the kitchen floor. How fulfilling it is, to be a homemaker! So much more so than getting some business degree.
Celeste comes home to her husband, Peter. On her lunch break she likes to come home and check on him. "Petey? Are you home?" She calls happily, poking around for him. She finds him in the kitchen of course. "Hey, baby," she purrs, wrapping her arms around him for a hug. She kisses his cheek.
"Oh, hello, sweetheart," Peter says timidly, turning around to face her. "I didn't hear you come in. How was work?"
"It's been good so far but I'll have to go back in about thirty minutes," she said. "So watcha been doin?" She asked. "The kitchen looks good. Hey, can you make me a sandwich?" She asked.
"Of course, honey," Justin smiles, giving her a kiss. He wipes his hands on his apron and sets about making a sandwich for his beloved wife, his bare soles slapping against the tiled floor. "Oh sweetheart, I just feel so wonderful when you're around."
She slips up behind him and wraps her arms around him. "I know. I wish I could stay home all day," she purred. She pressed a kiss to his cheek and pulled away to get a glass of water.
"If it weren't for you, I'd still be one of those silly men's rights marchers. I'd never have found my true calling as a househusband."
"I know darling. That would be silly," she said while sipping her water.
"And look at me now. A wonderful wife, a pregnant belly, and a home to keep." Justin sighs happily. "I don't know what I would have done without you."
Celeste smiled brightly at him. "You do look nice with a big, round belly," she said. "I want to see it before I go back to work again," she told him.
Peter immediately undoes his apron, allowing it to fall to the floor and exposing his naked self to his wife. "How's that, ma'am?"
She smiled and caresses his cheek. "You're a good boy, Peter." She placed her hands on the sides of his belly and rubbed it, feeling the baby kick inside. She loved playing with his belly and rubbing it.

(maybe they should have twins?)
(Sure, twins is good.)

"Celeste, sweetie?" Peter says shyly. "Could, um... could I ask you a favour?"
Her eyes flicked up to meet his. "Of course, love. Anything for you," she purred while rubbing the underside of his belly.
"Well, ooh... it's about my cousin. He's just turned eighteen, so he's ripe and ready for marriage. He's started to be taken in by those men's rights activists, too -- going to marches and all that. I was wondering if you could help hook him up with someone? Once he's got a ring on his finger and a bun in the oven, he might settle down."
"Hmm. I know a few girls who I think will be able to tame him," she told him. She smiled. "I'll do my best. Anything to stop another from entering this silly madness," she was already thinking about where and how to set them up together.
"Oh, thank you, ma'am. I know it's what's best for him."
"You're welcome, Petey. It'll be good for him," she said, smiling at him fondly. She ran her hands over his belly.
(do we have a plot inmind or are we just rolling with it?)
(Just rolling with it for now)

"By the way, David told me that Sharon said that you're on track to becoming a manager within a year," Peter beams. "That's great!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,689 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,121 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,968 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,187 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,136 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,873 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,894 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8